Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo (150847 Views)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 6:14am On Mar 24, 2019
Well done ma'am

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Bridgovoks: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Stubbled on this story today
Kudos to you , it's so interesting
More updates please

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Lilly4endu(f): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
Interesting, I finally meet up with you guys. OP I tro-way salute oooh.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by ifiokjohn(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nice update..Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Pinkfeet: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
thanks for the update !
keep it up

1 Like

thanks for the update !
keep it up
thanks for the update !
keep it up
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2019
“Please I’m trying to keep it cool here. Please just sign the papers and let me get out of here”

“Ok” he said and this surprised Ademide again. He now gives up without a fight. He signed and she left.

She got back to her office happy that she was finally through with the Pastor for that day.
She took her phone, turned her data on and saw her sister’s message. She called her immediately.

“Thanks darling sis. I’m fine”

“What exactly is going on right now?”

“Nothing, I’ll give you the gist when I get home”

“Is there something you are not telling him. Did he ….

“Aside touching my butt, nothing. I’ll tell you everything when I get home and can’t really talk now”

“I’m calling egbon (brother)”

Don’t call him. I sent him the voice message too but he hasn’t received it. He may be busy, so don’t disturb him”

“Ok. Take care”

“You too and how was the meeting with the Pastor?”

“I’ll gist you later tonight”

“Ok. Don’t call D1, I mean it” She warned.

“I will, bye..…” she said and hung up.

Ademide dialed Adedayo’s number, ignoring her sister’s warning “Hello, please put on your data” she said.

“Ademide I’m busy what is it?”

“Adeola sent you a message”

“So! I said I’m busy!”

“Her boss assaulted her sexually! So are you still busy?”

“What!” he said and hung up immediately.
Adedayo turned on his data and saw Adeola’s voice message. He played it and was shocked at the voice message. He picked his car key and left the office.

Adeola got a call from her brother. She didn’t pick it immediately, she was still attending to a customer. It rang twice again and she picked it.
“I’m inside your compound, can you please step out for a moment”

“Ademide called you!”

“I’m in the car” he said and disconnected.

Adeola attended to the customer in front of her, when she was through she told her colleague she want to step out for a bit.

She looked around the parking lot and saw his car. He walked down to where the car was parked. She opened the passenger’s door and sat beside him.

“Hi” She said coolly.

“Hi, why didn’t you call me. You know I’m hardly online in the morning”

“You shouldn’t have come. The issue had been resolved”

“How? We are reporting this”

“I only sent the message to you guys, incase the man wants to play a fast one on me but like I said it’s been handled” she explained.

“Handled by who?”

“Handled by me. I sent him the voice record too and here is the text he sent” She said and handed her phone to Adedayo for him to read the message.

“It’s indeed handled. I’ll make sure I keep the copy you sent me just in case”

“He won’t dare, he knew I mean every word I said”

“Smart girl” He smiled

“I got that from you” she winked.

“Good. Don’t worry you’ll soon leave this place. I’m working on it”

“I know. What about Ademide?”

“She should just continue working in church. That’s the most peaceful job any one can get. She will get use to Pastor David with time”

“She will strangle you” They both laughed.

“It’s almost lunch time. I’ll wait and take you to lunch”

“Don’t bother. You have work to do”

“I insist, I’m here already. So go in, I’ll be waiting”

“Thanks” she smiled at him. She alighted from the car and went back inside.

In the evening, the two sisters came back from work. Ademide was home earlier and prepared dinner for everyone. When they retired to bed both of them shared how there day went.

Ademide was impressed with the way Adeola handed the sexual assault while Adeola still wondered when Ademide will stop all this fight she picks with Pastor David.

On Sunday Adewole woke up very early to attend church. He couldn’t remembered the last time he attended church. Even weddings, he won’t go to church, he only attend the wedding reception. After giving his life to Christ some days ago, his life had been full of joy. He never knew the lady she picked up with the intention of having his way with her just like he use to do will lead him to salvation. But fortunately that day turned out to be his day of salvation as he met one of the most celebrated and anointed Pastor in the country, Pastor David.

Adewole is the first son of the owner of one of the telecommunication company in the country. He sleeps and wake up in money, he has power, connection and all. God has never been in the equation of his life the only thing he knew how to do is to spend money, enjoy himself and have fun with ladies and hang around his male friends.

He dressed up in his designer wears designed by one of the celebrity designer in Nigeria, and a designer black shoes. He wore his favorite ‘Dior homme' perfume. After dressing up, he stepped out of his billions of naira worth mansion where he lives with his house help, cook, driver and gateman.

He only make use of his driver when he’s going for official duties but personal stuffs like clubbing, partying and all, he drive himself. His mum and siblings comes to the house to check him once in a while. And like every mother who has a legible bachelor as a son, she’s always on Adewoles’s neck, advising him to settle down. As for his father he is not bothered, he believed he still has all the time to enjoy himself before getting married.

His phone rang as he was about to start the engine of his Rolls-Royce Wraith. He smiled, it was the woman who led him to Christ, Ademide. He already knew why she called, to remind him of the Sunday service and he told her he was about leaving the house.

He had really thought about Ademide and he decided if he wants to stay away from female friends who could easily lure him into sin again, then he has to make her a close friend. He believed Ademide will really help his spiritual life.

He couldn’t believe she still apologizes over and over again because of the slap that he actually deserved. Ademide explained to him that it was her moment of weakness and it was also a transferred aggression.

He believed what she told him, and from the looks of things he sees her as a good person. The only thing that baffled him is why she went with him that night instead of her Pastor. But he thought maybe it was a strategy for winning his souls for God completely because it works, he made the final decision that day to serve God when she boarded his car the second time after all that happened between them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2019
Lilly4endu:
Oh my God, OP i was not aware dat you have started another delicious and i was even mentioned. I was busy babysitting d bundle of joy God added to my family. Have taken a sit and following bumber to bumber.
Congratulations ma, God bless and keep the baby.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ayanfe29(f): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2019
Well done ma'am

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2019
nice update
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Lilly4endu(f): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2019
rachealfst:
Congratulations ma, God bless and keep the baby.
Amen, thanks dear.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Blackween(f): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2019
This Adewole should be careful oo

Make he no spoil Ademide and my beloved pastor David parole oo
Well done Op
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Babsopey(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2019
Of course another cracker from Toyin is enough for me to be back on NL... Well done dear!
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by 30billion: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
moseph:
This ademide is annoying o.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by 30billion: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
moseph:
This ademide is annoying o.

No she is not
I like her not everyone like been close to pastors like that we respect them but they should stay far
I think i am ademide

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by duruZed(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
It is not proper for a pastor and his members to struggle over a lady it will surely affect the faith of the church
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Babsopey:
Of course another cracker from Toyin is enough for me to be back on NL... Well done dear!
Wow! See my personal person.....Nairaland miss you o. It's good to have you here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone,
I won't be online for few days. Once I get back online, I'll continue the story.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Babysuccess02(f): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
I hv not heard from the seductress. What is her name again? I have forgotten. Anyway, Tnx for the update.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Babysuccess02:
I hv not heard from the seductress. What is her name again? I have forgotten. Anyway, Tnx for the update.

its true oooooo!! I have forgotten her self, pastor and her babe drama has really made me not to remember she is still in the game
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Babysuccess02(f): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Kaycee9242:

its true oooooo!! I have forgotten her self, pastor and her babe drama has really made me not to remember she is still in the game

Lol. Good morning
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Vidamia(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2019
I think op have forget about some characters like Deaconess Oriabor and her daughter "Jane".
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by temig(f): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2019
what of pastor David's grandparent now
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Babsopey(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
rachealfst:
Wow! See my personal person.....Nairaland miss you o. It's good to have you here.

Thanks my person... No bẹ my fault ó... Many water Don pass under the bridge... But I'll show here real good by God Grace..
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by LabUdegbe(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
OP this story started very interesting and captivating... But honestly, I'm gradually losing interest... This update silence is hurting me...
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by favch(f): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2019
op u have not replied me oo,can I get the PDF of the story instead of going to okadabooks thanks
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2019
d suspense is really annoying pls com n update joor
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by sharonmum08(f): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
ladidacanon:
d suspense is really annoying pls com n update joor
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by sharonmum08(f): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
I Enjoy This Story So Much And I Love U So Much Sis Rachael Since D Day Of Anike Down To Wrong Number And Broken They Are All Educative And Intresting Story But This Suspence Is Killing. Though Is Nt Easy But I Pray God Strengtens U
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Arom21(f): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2019
My best writer of all time... Thank you for this piece. God bless your knowledge and reasoning. Plenty love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.