Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo (150641 Views)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:08am On Mar 21, 2019
princessadeola:
I don't know, I just had to go to okadabooks and read it..... it's was worth the money. More wisdom for you Taiwo Toyin
God bless and enrich your purse dear sis. Thanks.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2019
Pinkfeet:
thank God rachealfst is back .

even if you did not call me , have come by myself
Sorry........Welcome on board.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by aprilwise(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2019
I'm loving this drama. Pls how can get the complete story cos I can't get it on okadaonlineshope .

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2019
pharuzine:
good morning toyin Taiwo,I can't access it through okada books, and how do I go about because I want to finish it on time.thanks, nice story
Send a WhatsApp message to this okadabooks customer care line. They will put you through. Thanks.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
lol My Ademide is winning, the pastor dun mellow by force

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
aprilwise:
I'm loving this drama. Pls how can get the complete story cos I can't get it on okadaonlineshope .
Send a WhatsApp message to this okadabooks customer care line. They will put you through. Thanks.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by moseph(f): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
This ademide is annoying o.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by OPC90(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
I really pity the man of god because of the things he's going to do in the name of love.
I love your story...
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Gloriagee(f): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nice story line but I'm afraid I'm gonna go against the grain n say, Ademide you are sooooo RUDE. Heck, I hate it when romance novels seem to reward rude people. For Gosh's sake, it doesn't necessarily work like this in real life.

2 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by LabUdegbe(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Let the forming (Ademide) and the gentle pastor (though by compulsion) BEGIN..

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gloriagee:
Nice story line but I'm afraid I'm gonna go against the grain n say, Ademide you are sooooo RUDE. Heck, I hate it when romance novels seem to reward rude people. For Gosh's sake, it doesn't necessarily work like this in real life.

I disagree with u on this, most times ppl who genuinely love themselves tend to be rude towards each other at the initial time. I speak from experience.

2 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by moseph(f): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kaycee9242:

I disagree with u on this, most times ppl who genuinely love themselves tend to be rude towards each other at the initial time. I speak from experience.
you are right,speaking from experience also.

2 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Gloriagee(f): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Yeah that's the myth romance novels tend to propagate ....

Kaycee9242:

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gloriagee:

it's not a myth bro, it has happened to me and I know a host of others who has also experienced such

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gloriagee:

Its not a myth. Things like this happen in real life.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
princessadeola:
I don't know, I just had to go to okadabooks and read it..... it's was worth the money. More wisdom for you Taiwo Toyin
Please kindly review the book on Okadabooks. I will so much appreciate it sis. God bless you.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Gloriagee(f): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ok....
Kaycee9242:

it's not a myth bro, it has happened to me and I know a host of others who has also experienced such
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by princessadeola(f): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2019
Gloriagee:
When you read the whole book, you will understand why she is like that
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by favch(f): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
pls instead of going to okadabooks can I get the PDF version
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by LabUdegbe(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
OP whats happening na? You no want update us again? Its not fair ooo.. I know that daily hustle comes in between, but.. Just try..
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by temig(f): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2019
good morning . sis Rachel we are waiting o
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2019
Pastor David had to take a sit when it seems the call will take forever. She ended the call and kept the phone on the table.
“Why didn’t you leave, eavesdropping is a sin you know”

“And what are you discussing with a stran.. I mean a new convert that took like forever, you don’t even regard my presence”

“This is my office” She pointed out.

“And this is an official time not a play time”

“I think you should leave now, I’m even tired of exchanging words with you” She surrendered.

“We are leaving together we have work to do”

“I’ll be there by 10am”

“Seriously! The last time I checked, I’m still the one in charge here”

“No one is disputing that fact, I’ll see you by 10 Pastor David, you are stylishly stubborn”

“Who is the stubborn one here?” He shaked his head and stood up. “Adewole sent his greetings. He said he’ll see you on Sunday” Ademide said.

“Adewole!” he repeated the name. Then he remembered, God told him the name of the guy.

“I can see you’ve really gotten along”

“Who do you think I’m talking about?”

“The new convert of course, I received his name last night”

“Really, that’s cool. So what did God say about him?”

“That information is for myself alone?”

“Sorry I asked. Can you please leave now” she said and he looked at her all over again before leaving.

CHAPTER 14
Adeola was in her office working, when are boss summoned her. She left what she was doing to attend to him. Mr Balogun have been eyeing Adeola ever since she started working with the microfinance bank.

“Have your seat” he said to her when she stepped into the office.

“Thank you sir” she said and sat down.

He went straight to the point and told her why he called her in. He professed heaven and earth to her promising to establish her and take good care of her. He told him to go and think about it but Adeola gave him an answer right away.

“Sir, there’s no point thinking about anything concerning this matter. Respectfully sir, I can’t date you. I know you are still single but I’m not interested”

“Is it because you work here, it doesn’t matter”

“Respectfully sir, I know what you want from me and you can’t get it. You just want to sleep with me. We all know of your conquest here. But I’m sorry I’m not that type”

“I know I’ve dated some ladies here but your case is different. I swear”

“I’m very sure this is the same lines you told the others too. Well I won’t fall for it. You know I don’t joke with my job, so allow me face what I’m paid to do”

Mr Balogun left his sit and sat on the arm of the chair where Adeola was sitting. She quickly stood up but she caught her. He seductively placed his hands on her butt and she slapped his hand off.

“I’ll let this slide. Don’t you ever touch me inappropriately, ever again” she threatened.

“You are threatening me in my office?”

Adeola laughed. “It’s like you want to rot in jail right. I’m not like other ladies who keep quiet on matters like this. If you think you can abusive me sexually because I work for you, then you are bluffing. Cos you just met the wrong girl”

“Then you are done working here!” he snapped at her.

“We’ll see to that Mr Balogun. Excuse me” she said and walked out on him. Mr Balogun was dumb founded and made up his mind to make her pay for the humiliation.

Adeola went back to her office. She stopped the voice recording on her phone, turned her data on and send the voice message to her brother Adedayo, she also send it to Ademide then lastly she sent it to the culprit himself, Mr Balogun.

“This will get to the head office, police, and all NGOs in this town that fight for women. You just try anything stupid and loose your job and the little dignity you have left. And note, this voice message I’ve been forwarded to those who will help me keep them as an evidence before you try anything funny” she texted and send the voice message to him.

Few minutes later. Mr. Balogun texted her back. “I’m actually joking with you, you don’t have to take it far. I never knew you were different, so I just decided to try my luck. But since you are not interested. It’s all good. Enjoy your day” She read the text and smiled.

“Better” she said to herself and got back to work.
By 10am, Ademide left her office. She knew Pastor David will not let what happened in her office slide.

The secretary asked her to wait while she informed Pastor David that she’s around. He buzzed him on the intercom and he told her to let her in.

“You can go in” She said Ademide was surprised he thought he will keep her outside for sometime without letting her in.

“Ok. Thanks” she said and went in.

“Good morning” she greeted.

“Good morning. Have your sit” She sat down opposite him and they get down to work.

As they were going through the paperwork, Pastor David was glancing at her every now and then. He took his time to look at her face not lustfully though. Ademide was really a beauty.

She looked up and their eyes met but she took her eyes off him.

“Stop distracting me” She scoffed.

“I’m not distracting you. You don’t like me why?” She quickly rounded up what she was doing without replying him.

“Please sign” she said but he didn’t sign he was just staring at her, so Ademide looked away.

“You haven’t answer my question”

“I’m not going down that lane with you this morning” she said still looking away.

“Do I scare you or something”

“Please I’m trying to keep it cool here. Please just sign the papers and let me get out of here”

11 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rachael well done. D sweet drama continues
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Babysuccess02(f): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ademide is too rude for my liking. She should Atleast give the man a respect because he is a man of God. If I were a guy, Ademide's attitude is a turn off for me.

Kudos to you toyin. Really enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by aprilwise(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nice one. Pst David and ademide soon they will become item . Thanks
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by daddio(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Thanks @OP, may God bless you
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Ohibenemma(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Racealfst: nice story telling (once you look past the fact it's unedited yet), but the two main characters So FAR haven't been REAL. On one hand, the pastor's means of beating Ademide into shape has appeared kinda childish and unpastoral; Ademide's attitude towards him, on the other hand, has been recklessly silly, disrespectful and mannerless. If for nothing, the fact that he's her pastor and her family's too should have made her more respectful. Her attitude is the type stalkers usually get, not a pastor who had no untoward intentions towards her in the first place.

And it would have appeared exaggerated even to a stalker.

Enjoying the story though. Recent updates have been quite short.

7 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by gal10(f): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nice
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Lilly4endu(f): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oh my God, OP i was not aware dat you have started another delicious and i was even mentioned. I was busy babysitting d bundle of joy God added to my family. Have taken a sit and following bumber to bumber.
Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Obisteve42: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ohibenemma just spoke my mind. As much as the story is going, the lead characters are exaggeratingly unreal and their attitude unnatural to me. I know the story has been concluded already but if there were to be a chance for editing, I would suggest that there be a revisiting of the lines of these lead characters.

2 Likes

Re: PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by LabUdegbe(m): 6:12am On Mar 24, 2019
Ohibenemma:
Racealfst: nice story telling (once you look past the fact it's unedited yet), but the two main characters So FAR haven't been REAL. On one hand, the pastor's means of beating Ademide into shape has appeared kinda childish and unpastoral; Ademide's attitude towards him, on the other hand, has been recklessly silly, disrespectful and mannerless. If for nothing, the fact that he's her pastor and her family's too should have made her more respectful. Her attitude is the type stalkers usually get, not a pastor who had no untoward intentions towards her in the first place.

And it would have appeared exaggerated even to a stalker.

Enjoying the story though. Recent updates have been quite short.

My thoughts exactly..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.