Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out (54200 Views)

Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband” / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by NigeriaRadioOnl: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nigeria Radio Online. The app is a radio streaming service that allows you to listen to Nigerian radio stations whenever you're out of Nigeria. You can also tune in to radio stations in the UK and US, using the app.Download the app to listen now! Leave your comments and rate

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nigeria.radiobox
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by oyejideogunjumo: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Eleanvman5297x:
Life is full of ups and downs. This is their own trying time but hope not completely lost. Keep on praying
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by chloride6: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
Sharrap and carry your humble Olosho self to your husband...

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by noisy45(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
Now you to share the breast and toto around. Make sure u share am come my side

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
I pray mine lasts until old age and we return to mother earth.

Sacred institution it is.

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by martineverest(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Vellichor:
I thought all was well with their relationship with the way she flaunted it on social media

as in eh....one of the most social media oriented relationship.....she and her ex were swiping our faces with ocean of love poems.

I won't how ppl will be in relationship for years but can't stay in marriage for up to a month

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
chloride6:
Sharrap and carry your humble Olosho self to your husband...

grin grin
Is it possible they are using men? Marry them and give birth then divorce? Could b a new cult or something undecided
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by LegacyB: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
So sad . Whatever happened could have been managed.No victor here,only vanquish.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Baroba(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2019
With a name such as Abounce, she for see the hand writing on the wall...
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by BABANGBALI: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
It's our work o. Adesua is next

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:
Getting married these days freaks hell out of me embarassed.

Shoutout to all our parents, loved ones and everyone in their solid foundation marriages. E no easy abeg! smiley

OK, when you are Ready to marry. Just message me. At least I promise you 5 years.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by asawanathegreat(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Yeyebrities sef
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Bluntemperor: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
The truth is that marriage is a serious business not the way our modern girls oh,ladies are treating it today.for instance you are married but you still maintain all your ex-contact then you are looking for trouble.Ask what un serious women are celebrating today their boos,cars,plastic surgery for shaping them and things that cannot add moral or Spiritual values to the marriage.No wander is the most abused Institution in modern age!

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by maasoap(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:

Shoutout to all our parents, loved ones and everyone in their solid foundation marriages. E no easy abeg! smiley

Marriage is not hard, just that both partners should be ready to sacrifice and compromise a little bit. There will be ups and downs but but it shouldn't be allowed to go out of hand. Forget about these yeye celebrity marriages, it is not the standard for measuring the rate at which marriages crash in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by naturefellow(m): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
Her career spans 16yrs? God knows I've never seen this one on screen before!

Family's got funny, incongruent names...
Father - Abounce
Mother - Jegede
Son - Xavier

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by slowbreeze(f): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
But they dated for years and she was already accepted by his late mum even before marriage..What went wrong One of my fave couples..Anyways dey just gotta be cordial with each other .for their son's sake..smh
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by OLAJADON: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
I feel no pity for the $tupid men running after all u prostitutes dat parades themselves as actresses, wat I don't know is between such men and the other men who think it's wise to keep lions and tigers as pets who is more foolish.....lol
lolz
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by elonize(m): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
superior1:
Once i saw the bobby you parked on IG like akara, I know say you don dey look for who to buy market.

All these mushroom celeb sef
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by introvertme: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
daveP:

A big reason why many would still choose the old times style than these modern times.

Old times, contrary to whatever crap some modern feminists say, our mothers, grannies worked hard and supported themselves and made their homes work. Modern feminists refer to them alot to buttress their sometimes warped arguments. But these oldies after walking the aisle or trad marriage, stayed together for as long as 60yrs after marriage.

Some barely has today's equivalent of 10k in their hands, but they survived it.

Now we have Behind, romantic, greekotic novel fantasies kinda marriages (should i call it weddings). And when time to upgrade comes, the upgrade apk is a divorce paper. Shebi Knowledge has increased?

big yes!!

Is it helpful?

Evidences prove rarely, almost absolutely!!

Its not a funny idea that even the whites for centuries, always asked their elderlies why they stayed strong in the however imperfect union. They ask cos its a record!!

But as they began to abandon the culture, their own divorce rates also tripled.

We young ones don't wana actually listen again.

listening is a big factor

listening and tolerance.

I also fear the concept. most of us do!

We just have to keep adjusting.

Although some Bs can't be taken just like that these days. But i blame that on one not doing his or her homework well .

Besides Chameleons plenty.

This is all you should have said.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by elonize(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
MEDICPATH:
I only pity people that consider nollywood actors and actress as there role models grin
nor mind dem
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
rentAcock:
Maybe it wasn't meant to be. She didn't say what the issues were so one cannot say it it could've been resolved. Abounce has bounced out and I wish them well. But I always feel like sometimes, both parties need to sit down and make compromise just for the sake of the union and their children. The only unforgivable offense is adultery. Though it is sad to see them split, we should never forget that in 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

Wonderful analysis bro.

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by elonize(m): 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:

if God ordained me to marry u,evrytin go go well
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by elonize(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nickijoy:
It's like marriage brings out the worst in some people... I don't know, just thinking out loud
cheesy cheesy :Do nor c dis 1 u type
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by ADRIAN88(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
The tales of a prostitute embarassed

B R U H!!! You wicked oh!

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by RTSC: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
Olosho.

The Sharper the wedding, the dimmer the marital prospects, it seems.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
It means the Man finally finds out that his wive's Vagina is wider that he thought.

Very Ugly couple.. embarassed
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Afonja007: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
From beginning I knew the marriage will not last if check it well money is the issue here,
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
U married in 2017 and got divorced in 2019..na waoshocked.marriages with actresses hardly last.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by kolade23(m): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Self claimed Baby MAMA.....dumb UP
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by ianq: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
ivolt:
It is a mistake to marry a star unless you are one.

Whispering words of wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley's 'Pistol' Pendant (Photo) / John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) / Davido Poses With His 13 Million Naira Timepiece [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.