Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out (54195 Views)

Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband” / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by daveP(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
introvertme:

This is all you should have said.
At least you saw that one most useful among the thousands that read my post. so also others can see other aspects in my post.

Gracias, anyway.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by blessedqueen(f): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nickijoy:
It's like marriage brings out the worst in some people... I don't know, just thinking out loud

Yes some guys think marriage is as if you are dating they don't know its a lot of work. It's about compromise, tolerance, understanding, wisdom etc if the pair don't have any of this then d marriage will hit d rocks
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nickijoy:
It's like marriage brings out the worst in some people... I don't know, just thinking out loud
yeah it is, especially wen the man is broke. So you're in Delta fine girl?
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by asanwafo: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Everything about this hoe is fake. Her name is Yvonne while that of her son is Xavier. All to be outlandish.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nickijoy(f): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
blessedqueen:

Yes some guys think marriage is as if you are dating they don't know its a lot of work. It's about compromise, tolerance, understanding, wisdom etc if the pair don't have any of this then d marriage will hit d rocks
True..
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nickijoy(f): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Blyzz:
yeah it is, especially wen the man is broke. So you're in Delta fine girl?
Yes
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by daveP(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:

He said 'upgrade apk'. Choi! grin grin.

You said nothing but the truth dear.

Lol anyone that bases marriage on Harlequin romance novels or Hallmark movie channel needs brain format honestly speaking cos all these books/novels are for reading pleasure and one shouldn't carry fiction into reality.

Yeah there exist plenty chameleons. Na God go help person sha when that time reach.

But all in all, gimme that old time religion. It's good enough for me smiley.

grin

Thanks for reminding me.... Harlequin crap. Descriptive essay of the millenium!!

Well, we both know some ladies derive most of their relationship fantasies in these romance novels.

Imagine a girl one day just gives a novel to her crush and tells him to focus on chapter 5. He is lost but reads the book finish, and goes back for report. Only to discover she wants just exactly the way Mr Fred handled Maraiana in the chamberlain to be done to her. undecided

or

Last year on Nairaland, the topic of the effect of zeeworld and telemundo on wives or ladies. That thread was a shocker.

One guy said he hid the remote, and his wife bought another. He hated the fact that when he bashes her, she is all mentally and emotionally ready and defiant. But telemundo was making her weep right in front of the tv. Coming home every evening to meet her weeping taya d guy o. grin

Some wedding on IG ehn. If you dey watch am steady, you won't know when you begin to fight your fiance that you want an exact replica, spending to the tune of 2milla. Chai.

Better make wedding be like poor man own, and the marriage a wealthy one(just stating worst case scenario o. my wedding wont be in such manner.) grin

I discovered if one develops the habit of listening, that person has a lot of advantage far above the person that always wana be heard no matter what.

Yvonne and her husband, from her statement up there, its obvious they fought often. I just detest one word in my entire life...... irreconciable differences.

Make the upgrade apk favour u o. its must not be a divorce version o. Lol
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nickijoy:
Yes
you be fine Omote. What LGA are you? I've not met any NL face to face
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by folake4u(f): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
daveP:

grin

Thanks for reminding me.... Harlequin crap. Descriptive essay of the millenium!!

Well, we both know some ladies derive most of their relationship fantasies in these romance novels.

Imagine a girl one day just gives a novel to her crush and tells him to focus on chapter 5. He is lost but reads the book finish, and goes back for report. Only to discover she wants just exactly the way Mr Fred handled Maraiana in the chamberlain to be done to her. undecided

or

Last year on Nairaland, the topic of the effect of zeeworld and telemundo on wives or ladies. That thread was a shocker.

One guy said he hid the remote, and his wife bought another. He hated the fact that when he bashes her, she is all mentally and emotionally ready and defiant. But telemundo was making her weep right in front of the tv. Coming home every evening to meet her weeping taya d guy o. grin

Some wedding on IG ehn. If you dey watch am steady, you won't know when you begin to fight your fiance that you want an exact replica, spending to the tune of 2milla. Chai.

Better make wedding be like poor man own, and the marriage a wealthy one(just stating worst case scenario o. my wedding wont be in such manner.) grin

I discovered if one develops the habit of listening, that person has a lot of advantage far above the person that always wana be heard no matter what.

Yvonne and her husband, from her statement up there, its obvious they fought often. I just detest one word in my entire life...... irreconciable differences.

Make the upgrade apk favour u o. its must not be a divorce version o. Lol

I never liked those Harlequin novels right from time or telemundo and Zee World(those shows are crappy! undecided). Thank God nobody in my family got affected by those shows except my younger sister(whom I will soon beat foolishness from her head grin).

Lol, yeah girls want their relationships based on those novels and it marvels me all the time. Those novels focuses on "He's a billionaire prince, she's just a common girl, he's tall, dark, handsome, romantic bla bla, he can kpansh her hard... and all sorts of crap! Girls fantasize about these things and want the perfect boyfriend too in reality knowing fully well no one is perfect.

Social media plays another role too. That's why I don't get addicted to Instagram. Just spend 2mins on IG if your eyes won't pop out of its socket. Girls want the perfect wedding, they want their wedding to be featured on BellaNaija weddings, or Asoebi Bella. How many of these weddings lasted the test of time in reality? People fail to realize that weddings are social events/functions, the real koko na staying married.
At the end of all the long story, it is YOU v. YOU. I don't believe social media or anything changes or affects a person, it all boils down to the individual if he/she has morals, principles and values.

Lol me I want a court registry marriage. Just me, future hubby, family and few witnesses. I don't like crowd and I hate drama, all those unnecessary cooking and spending I no sabi at all undecided.

Amen my dear, the upgrade apk MUST favour me oh IJN. cool
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by zealadjay(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Wud u blame her, another dick has been calling 4 her nd she no longer enjoy d previous one..
Actress & prostitution are lyk 5&6
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by expert555: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Happy for her.

She is free for all again.

When was she not free SHM
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:

Get thee behind me Satan! tongue
No p, girls love bad guys. I'll be your bad guy then when the time comes.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by kindnesskyn: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
HOPE NO CASUALTY
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by safetyzone(m): 12:38am On Mar 07, 2019
rentAcock:
Maybe it wasn't meant to be. She didn't say what the issues were so one cannot say if it could've been resolved. Abounce has bounced out and I wish them well. But I always feel like sometimes, both parties need to sit down and make compromise just for the sake of the union and their children. The only unforgivable offense is adultery. Though it is sad to see them split, we should never forget that in 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

Issues? What else aside INFIDELITY.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by castro316: 6:07am On Mar 07, 2019
I can ever marry an Actress or musician
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by luvyaself95(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2019
folake4u:

True bruh unfortunately sad
And it always pain me how turn world into this...
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by BABANGBALI: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2019
Lilimax:
Shuut up!!!
It's our work o. Adesua is next
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by jeff1607(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2019
having a sexy or curvy lady as a wife doesn't guarantee longevity of a union, they would always think they have the choice of a better option till when age sets in ask our old celebrities (ladies) who now lives in peace and quiet far away from the eyes of many. no one wants to be lonely even when they brag about it openly when they are in their prime.

ageing comes for us all.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by showitnaija: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2019
THIS IS TOTAL SAD
BUT WHATEVER YOU DIFFERENCES MAY BE
GOD WILL HELP YOU AS YOU GO YOUR SEPARATE WAYS

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Giftednwaimo(f): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

I don't think I owe u that explanation...
Better explain.. I���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free / Naira Marley's 'Pistol' Pendant (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.