Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out (54346 Views)

Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband” / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by DelphiOracle(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
rentAcock:
Maybe it wasn't meant to be. She didn't say what the issues were so one cannot say it it could've been resolved. Abounce has bounced out and I wish them well. But I always feel like sometimes, both parties need to sit down and make compromise just for the sake of the union and their children. The only unforgivable offense is adultery. Though it is sad to see them split, we should never forget that in 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

adultery can b forgiven.
Yeah what a memory
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Okuda(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Yorubas no dey waste time to jump ship.. lool
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by gladisa7: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
people no dey hear..Actress +o+o no be for 1 man!
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by iamjavadem(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
because she knows it’s her fault.
rentAcock:
Maybe it wasn't meant to be. She didn't say what the issues were so one cannot say it it could've been resolved. Abounce has bounced out and I wish them well. But I always feel like sometimes, both parties need to sit down and make compromise just for the sake of the union and their children. The only unforgivable offense is adultery. Though it is sad to see them split, we should never forget that in 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by goldman777: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
yeye britty marriages never last. marry one at your own peril
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2019
there is something you Nigerian female celebrities are not telling us......every happy marriage will hv an irreconcilable issues....did you look into all dis b4 you jump in.....divorce everywhere n every day....after you guys will say una be role models
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Toks2008(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:
Getting married these days freaks hell out of me embarassed.

Shoutout to all our parents, loved ones and everyone in their solid foundation marriages. E no easy abeg! smiley

It's easy if you can avoid fvk boys which is the delight of many ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by nwanyiugbo122(f): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
celebrities marriage issues is always irredeemable or irreconcilable, they never try to sort things out when issues arises, is always we go our separate ways. they dont value marriage and is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by poshbrave(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
all dis actresses instead of them to just go and pay for semen donor dey will deceive some docile men in d name of marriage once they get pregnat boom marriage is over, I pray d rest will not follow d tread, i wish banky and Adeosua, i happy home.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Message me ozero seven zero 38733166(whatsapp)
tonyxmax:
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 1000% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N38,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N39,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: MARCH 27, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: ASOKORO AND LIFE CAMP CENTERS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Preator: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
MEDICPATH:
I only pity people that consider nollywood actors and actress as there role models grin
Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by MissJoy29(f): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Very sad...

But seriously, this marriage breakup thingy is getting worrisome. What's going on? What are these people missing? What are they not doing right?

I need answers.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by MissJoy29(f): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Preator:

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by MissJoy29(f): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Preator:
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by davidvico(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ok

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by dalaman: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2019
I know her personally. . She seemed happy after the wedding. So it was all a ruse.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by luvyaself95(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
folake4u:
Getting married these days freaks hell out of me embarassed.

Shoutout to all our parents, loved ones and everyone in their solid foundation marriages. E no easy abeg! smiley
We are ourselves problems
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by luvyaself95(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kendumazy:
Hmmmmmm. Na so the huge money spent on the wedding went down the drain. My sincere condolences to the man for the money spent.

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Exactly what i think
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Okeyc230: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2019
Fake people everywhere. See their pics again.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by johnpologyidea(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Marriage is the best union ever the only institution you receive your certificate in first year. Don't marry her because of career, money,.Marry her because you love her,marry her because you can tolerate her. Shoe get size marry your size and live happily..

Marriage is the best institution ever. grin shocked cool
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by bizhop01: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
Jose Mourinho Contract
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Lilimax(f): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
BABANGBALI:
It's our work o. Adesua is next
Shuut up!!!
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Giftednwaimo(f): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
I feel no pity for the $tupid men running after all u prostitutes dat parades themselves as actresses, wat I don't know is between such men and the other men who think it's wise to keep lions and tigers as pets who is more foolish.....lol
How do u comfortably call someone a prostitute and you dont know them too well.
That's freaking amazing.�
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Giftednwaimo:

How do u comfortably call someone a prostitute and you dont know them too well.
That's freaking amazing.�

I don't think I owe u that explanation...
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by AdeniyiA(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
The way this independent women behave to their husbands ehn, no respect, lots of arguments ,they are mostly feminists...
I think the devil is using civilization and other things to destroy this sacred institution which God created.

Many are unaware of this, they only shout of irreconcilable differences.
Any woman who can't keep her home is not qualified to lead or head any body set up
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by folake4u(f): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
daveP:

A big reason why many would still choose the old times style than these modern times.

Old times, contrary to whatever crap some modern feminists say, our mothers, grannies worked hard and supported themselves and made their homes work. Modern feminists refer to them alot to buttress their sometimes warped arguments. But these oldies after walking the aisle or trad marriage, stayed together for as long as 60yrs after marriage.

Some barely has today's equivalent of 10k in their hands, but they survived it.

Now we have Behind, romantic, greekotic novel fantasies kinda marriages (should i call it weddings). And when time to upgrade comes, the upgrade apk is a divorce paper. Shebi Knowledge has increased?

big yes!!

Is it helpful?

Evidences prove rarely, almost absolutely!!

Its not a funny idea that even the whites for centuries, always asked their elderlies why they stayed strong in the however imperfect union. They ask cos its a record!!

But as they began to abandon the culture, their own divorce rates also tripled.

We young ones don't wana actually listen again.

listening is a big factor

listening and tolerance.

I also fear the concept. most of us do!

We just have to keep adjusting.

Although some Bs can't be taken just like that these days. But i blame that on one not doing his or her homework well.

Besides Chameleons plenty.

He said 'upgrade apk'. Choi! grin grin.

You said nothing but the truth dear.

Lol anyone that bases marriage on Harlequin romance novels or Hallmark movie channel needs brain format honestly speaking cos all these books/novels are for reading pleasure and one shouldn't carry fiction into reality.

Yeah there exist plenty chameleons. Na God go help person sha when that time reach.

But all in all, gimme that old time religion. It's good enough for me smiley.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by daveP(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

Copy and paste kee you
seriously? you thought this was C&P? grin
Its just a usual flow abeg o.
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by folake4u(f): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
luvyaself95:
We are ourselves problems

True bruh unfortunately sad
Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by folake4u(f): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
maasoap:

Marriage is not hard, just that both partners should be ready to sacrifice and compromise a little bit. There will be ups and downs but but it shouldn't be allowed to go out of hand. Forget about these yeye celebrity marriages.

You are right man!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out by folake4u(f): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
truthsayer009:

OK, when you are Ready to marry. Just message me. At least I promise you 5 years.

Get thee behind me Satan! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.