Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos (84351 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / Family Dog BITES Of Pedophiles PENIS As He Tried To Rape The Sleeping Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by bizhop01: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oga this one no be dog na grass cutter
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by mastermaestro(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
What gruesome and painful way for a child to die.

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by obinnaoduduwa: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Why should u arrest the owner ,leaving the gate Man that man's the get .
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by bizzibodi(m): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
D of s a devil,rottweiler can eat up kids of d owner sef.only d devil keep rottweiler,dobermann,bull dog,pittbull.

2 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Namdeenero(m): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
The story and the pictures don’t add up therefore this news is as fake as my ps4 pad... Guard opened the gate and the dog ran straight into a school and bit someone to death before a policeman shot it to death too Was the policeman a teacher in the school??

PS: that dog looks like a Doberman pinscher and not a Rottweiler

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by akdjr(m): 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
My Ekuke can't do this. He's well trained.

2 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by PrinzCarter(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
APC dog lol didn't get to see Saturday
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by GIFTD: 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dog
Abuheekmat:
Believe this and you can believe anything
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Cantonese: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nackzy:
Please they should arrest the owner and the guard and jail them without charge, what kind of careless act is that...may be hes sacrificing something to his juju..you never can tell this days people are so desperate to make money

This morning at 6 am beside my house the stupid man who owns two dogs forgot to tie them up in a block of four flats. The two dogs charged at innocent children less than ten years old who were just going outside to get into their school bus. God saved the children as the dogs chased them even as the children ran. The stupid owner was apologising while I said the dogs must be taken away from the building. Dogs must never be kepr where the guide or owner cannot supervise them. The children this morning were very lucky. Now look at this unfortunate one today.

10 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2019
orion7:
I'm scares of pitbulls and gs

Rottweiler is jyst yeye aggression. I don't need weapon to kill it.

strangling things

You are confusing Rottweiler with mongrels

Please sometimes shut up instead of talking dir the sake of it
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by GIFTD: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dog!
Praisesongz:
ion believe this shii
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Praisesongz: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
GIFTD:
Dog!
pig
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Cantonese:

This morning at 6 am beside my house the stupid man who owns two dogs forgot to tie them up in a block of four flats. The two dogs charged at innocent children less than ten years old who were just going outside to get into their school bus. God saved the children as the dogs chased them even as the children ran. The stupid owner was apologising while I said the dogs must be taken away from the building. Dogs must never be kepr where the guide or owner cannot supervise them. The children this morning were very lucky. Now look at this unfortunate one today.

I do not think dogs should be allowed in public properties. We don't allow any in our house.

RIP to the child.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by wink2015(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A dog has been killed after attacking and biting a pupil to death earlier today in Port-Harcourt, River state.

The unfortunate incident happened along Tessy road in Rumuagholu, off Rumuokoro area in the state capital as the young boy was bitten to death by the rampaging Rottweiler dog.

It was gathered that the security guard at the house where the dog lived, opened the gate for the dog and it ran straight to a primary school (without fence), and attacked a pupil of the school. The dog was said to have also pounced on another child and bit her in the buttocks before an angry policeman shot the dog to death as claimed by Chuks Bune who recorded the incident.

The second victim is receiving treatment at Spring Rose Hospital along Rumuagholu road.

Report has it that the guard of the house where the dog escaped from has been arrested by the police.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/rottweiler-dog-shot-dead-after-biting-pupil-to-death-in-port-harcourt.html

Sad news!

What is the difference between a Rottweiler and those dogs that is called Alsatian dogs
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by UrVillagePpl: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nackzy:
Please they should arrest the owner and the guard and jail them without charge, what kind of careless act is that...may be hes sacrificing something to his juju..you never can tell this days people are so desperate to make money

a typical Nigerian mentality..

its an accident ,, ntin more

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
I hate dogs sad I recite psalm 23 whenever I come across a stray dog. The owner of this stupid dog should be sent to jail!

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
bizhop01:
Oga this one no be dog na grass cutter
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin cheesy ;DI love nairaland.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by prinzeepule(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Namdeenero:
The story and the pictures don’t add up therefore this news is as fake as my ps4 pad... Guard opened the gate and the dog ran straight into a school and bit someone to death before a policeman shot it to death too Was the policeman a teacher in the school??

I pray none of your friends & family experience such. Got back from work just now to meet a sober street. I stayed there & it's true.

3 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Liberator007(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A dog has been killed after attacking and biting a pupil to death earlier today in Port-Harcourt, River state.

The unfortunate incident happened along Tessy road in Rumuagholu, off Rumuokoro area in the state capital as the young boy was bitten to death by the rampaging Rottweiler dog.

It was gathered that the security guard at the house where the dog lived, opened the gate for the dog and it ran straight to a primary school (without fence), and attacked a pupil of the school. The dog was said to have also pounced on another child and bit her in the buttocks before an angry policeman shot the dog to death as claimed by Chuks Bune who recorded the incident.

The second victim is receiving treatment at Spring Rose Hospital along Rumuagholu road.

Report has it that the guard of the house where the dog escaped from has been arrested by the police.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/rottweiler-dog-shot-dead-after-biting-pupil-to-death-in-port-harcourt.html
The dog was a Dobberman Pincher and not a Rot. May the soul of the deceased rest in peace. Most of these dog owners don't know jack about dogs and when you have this kind of breed, you keep it in a confined area away from kids.

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Timisamd(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is very bad of some senseless beings ...
I wonder want makes you keep a dog in your house .
How many times theif dey com house ...
I hate dogs with all my life .. The bible also said it ..
The owner should be killed by hanging weight metal on his/her neck and thrown into the ocean .. Including his /her family and for the gateman he should be thrown inside hot oil .. angry

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by aku626(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Poor Dog, I can see the horror the owner had put it through, the owner should be arrested for pet abuse. Mtchew.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Namdeenero:

You're very correct. As far as I am concerned, this shit didn't happen.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by AnanseK(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dog is man’s best friend, but the Police is your friend wins. Kudos to the ready and alert policeman.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by jboycrb(m): 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nackzy:

Everything is juju is naija... Buy Benz, its pant ritual money, buy landed property..its drug money, pop champagne at the club, you re a yahoo+ plus .. I tire for una. Ooo
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by ozodigboo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
why Shoot the dog?
It was only being a dog the gateman should be shot instead
What's this one saying
It should be killed.
Because it has killed, if left alone....it will kill again
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by MaziOmenuko: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Rotts and Pitbulls are very violent breed of dogs. They have to be properly socialized so as to avoid incidences such as this.

4 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by omoteacher(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

The hate I have for the dog sef pass the way I take hate snake. Always over aggressive.
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kinda looks like a crossbreed of Rottweiler and Doberman.

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by sukhothai: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is why I flog my Rottweiler like kilode..
If you don't beat this type of dogs every day they won't have respect for you the owner self ..
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Newboss(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
why Shoot the dog?
It was only being a dog the gateman should be shot instead

Why kill the mosquito? It was only being a mosquito angry

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by VellyG(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
This rot was poorly fed. I don't understand the reason why people keep pet they can't take proper care of. too bad. RIP to the pupil .
Re: Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos by Enniez2018(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
It could be rabid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Meet My Indoor Rottweiler - Khal Drogo / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.