Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Calm Down Bro. Tani Bro E? - Between Adekunle Gold And Simi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Calm Down Bro. Tani Bro E? - Between Adekunle Gold And Simi (1168 Views)

Hot Pics Of The Sexiest Naija Singers, Tiwa Savage And Simi Showing Their Boobs / Viral Bathroom Video Of Adekunle Gold, And Simi Having Fun / What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calm Down Bro. Tani Bro E? - Between Adekunle Gold And Simi by LuckyLadolce(m): 1:32am On Mar 07, 2019
The two lovebirds, Ag and Simi have taken their playful life to Twitter after MAN UNITED match on Wednesday 6 March 2109 which saw Man United defeating PSG 3:1. Adekunle Gold while celebrating the winning against PSG wrote on his timeline like so "I love @ManUtd" Simi replied the twee"Calm down bro" and AG is like ' tani bro e?' that is, who is your brother?

Apparently, the couple seems like good friends and not just lovers which honestly, in my opinion, is the best way to keep a marriage forever.

However, Twitter users, as usual, have been reacting to the beautiful couple's tweets.

See the reactions below:

SOURCE: https://insidelyf..com/2019/03/clam-down-bro-tani-bro-e-between.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Calm Down Bro. Tani Bro E? - Between Adekunle Gold And Simi by LuckyLadolce(m): 1:34am On Mar 07, 2019
SEE MORE REACTIONS HERE
Re: Calm Down Bro. Tani Bro E? - Between Adekunle Gold And Simi by ShinqRambq: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2019
How bad can it get?,when a women calls her husband "bro" angry when before marriage both parties were spotted in different Forbidden,compromising positions,when the bride's mother gets married to someone outside the bride's father's family.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Life / Bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back – Tacha’s Boyfriend Cries Out / Do You Feel Shy To Approach Your Crush? Use These "Secrets" To Get Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.