Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Am Tired Of Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Life (1163 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Life by Comptiann: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
What is the meaning of life? The world feels boring, I don't enjoy anything anymore.

Like is their a point in our lives when we'll feel okay, satisfied and fulfilled? Or is everything just a wild goose chase?

Is it okay the way I am feeling right now or is it abnormal?

Do we feel fulfilled when we get married and have kids or it is not happening?

I am considering weed, ganja in short. Will it fill this void empty space in me or it is all a ruse

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Isha327(f): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
The truth is u are already born into this world whether u like it or not...its up to you to live a fulfilled life whether its boring or not.
If you continue to regret why u were born into this "boring life" then u will end up living miserably.
Afterall death is the end even if u live miserably, happily,sadly or fulfilled.

Just be happy.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by ubunja(m): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
You may be suffering from depression boss.
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Next2Bezee(m): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
You think you know everything there is to life because you consider yourself "fulfilled"?

Bruh, there is so much you don't yet know.

If you ganja yourself to death, remember that the world will continue. After a short while of mourning you, everyone will forget you - the same way you have forgotten a lot of others.

Live your life well. Get new hobbies to focus on whenever you start feeling bored with the current one. Love your family and your offsprings.

Once it's over, it's over; no matter of pleading will bring it back. So, just enjoy what you have.
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2019
...Find your passion: What makes you feel alive?

...Travel: Go somewhere new, even if it's within Nigeria.

...Volunteer: Being of service to others in need can give you a new sense of meaning.

...Exercise/Train: To release endorphins, commonly known as happiness hormones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 31, 2019
theButterfly:

...Volunteer: Being of service to others in need can give you a new sense of meaning.

Approved.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life by donaldking10: 12:28am On Jul 31, 2019
who break this one heart?
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Callertunez: 7:22am On Jul 31, 2019
I don't think there will ever be a time when man would be satisfied.... Nature has made man insatiable, so just find solace in chasing your purpose and being that person you really want to be. There will always be something new to do...
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Comptiann: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2019
Isha327:
The truth is u are already born into this world whether u like it or not...its up to you to live a fulfilled life whether its boring or not.
If you continue to regret why u were born into this "boring life" then u will end up living miserably.

Just be happy.

Okay, but how do I do that?
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Comptiann: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:
You may be suffering from depression boss.
I doubt, what causes depression
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Comptiann: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2019
Next2Bezee:
You think you know everything there is to life because you consider yourself "fulfilled"?

Bruh, there is so much you don't yet know.

If you ganja yourself to death, remember that the world will continue. After a short while of mourning you, everyone will forget you - the same way you have forgotten a lot of others.

Live your life well. Get new hobbies to focus on whenever you start feeling bored with the current one. Love your family and your offsprings.

Once it's over, it's over; no matter of pleading will bring it back. So, just enjoy what you have.
Who said I am fulfilled? I am even asking when do we get fulfilled. I am koboless as we speak, a uni. student with enough carry overs to drop school. It is like after putting all the work every time, I see myself retrogressing rather than progressing.
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Comptiann: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2019
theButterfly:

1. Traveling
2. I can't, I am a broke, spill over uni. student
3. How, I don't understand
4. That's a good suggestion
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by braxjay(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2019
there you go
you already know the problem
you are broke .
when you have money and you have done it all then comeback to this thread.

ask those rich boys in your school who party everyday and sort lecturers for grades, those whose fathers are the owners of our country.. ask them if they are tired of life.

i'll give you this advise for free..... your time will come but between now and then, don't compare yourself with anyone and be content with what your have.... happiness comes from within you, fulfillment breeds satisfaction... life will teach you many lessons when you are down, broke and confused but it is entirely up to you to make of it what you will.
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Comptiann: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
braxjay:
there you go
you already know the problem
you are broke .
when you have money and you have done it all then comeback to this thread.

ask those rich boys in your school who party everyday and sort lecturers for grades, those whose fathers are the owners of our country.. ask them if they are tired of life.

i'll give you this advise for free..... your time will come but between now and then, don't compare yourself with anyone and be content with what your have.... happiness comes from within you, fulfillment breeds satisfaction... life will teach you many lessons when you are down, broke and confused but it is entirely up to you to make of it what you will.
You are right. Though I don't compare my life with anyone and that fast life is not what I admire. Just giving the misfortunes, I secretly wish I'll close my eyes and find myself in the great beyond
Re: I Am Tired Of Life by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
Isha327:

Just be happy.

don't mind him, when we told him not to vote for Buhari, he was busy chanting "change" up and down. he has not seen anything yet, even though he drinks sniper, he would not die. we are in for it. now, he is saying life is meaningless and boring. Nigeria is our country. you better him to gbe body

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Taxi Driver Brings Out His Male Member & Starts Masturbating While Driving / Lady Sleeps With Mental Man Because Of His Big Penis 18+ Video / I Love My Guy But I Don’t Understand His Behavior:please Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.