Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Do You Feel Shy To Approach Your Crush? Use These "Secrets" To Get Confidence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Feel Shy To Approach Your Crush? Use These "Secrets" To Get Confidence (1168 Views)

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / You're SHY & Want Get Confidence To Approach & Toast Fine Girls? Use This Hack / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Feel Shy To Approach Your Crush? Use These "Secrets" To Get Confidence by NengakGodwin1: 4:29am On Nov 08, 2019
If You Still Feel Shy To Approach Your Crush...
==============================

Then, in a few seconds from now...

You'll discover 3 things that help me EASILY get the "guts" to walk up to any girl, talk to her and even collect her phone number in minutes. 

But, my guy see...

I'm NOT doing this for entertainment. 

I want raise an army of super-driven guys who'll soon become so damn good at getting girls. 

So if you're the lazy type. Abegi, just stop checking to see if I've posted anything on my wall. Because, I want you to pick up lessons from what I'll be sharing. Then, go out there and start practicing them. 

Don't just read and relax. 

NOTE: I couldn't login my account which I was using a nickname for called "BrosEmmy1". It's why I had to create a new one with my real name; "Nengak Godwin1".

So, "BrosEmmy1" is now unavailable. It's why had to repost this.(incase you didn't read it before).

Anyways, here's what you need to bear in mind. 

1.) Girls Are Human With Flaws: you see, most guys tend to think that girls who are beautiful are some sort of "angels". Or maybe, a set of super humans. 

But, that's wrong!

They are humans too.

Just like you.

They fart.

And they also shit too.

And e dey smell. 

So why the f**k do you need to even try to impress them? 

WHY? My guy?

2.) Feeling Relaxed: 

see, another thing you need to bear in mind is, if you're "trying" to appear or act confident or you're scared of making mistakes in front of a girl then she'll sense it. 

And it will be a huge turn off. 

So, just be yourself. Act and talk to her the same way you do with your padi. As in, the same way you also talk to your younger ones too. 

Just don't give a freaking damn about how she thinks about you. 

Because, the more you do that. It makes your conversation boring. It also make you appear and sound fake. Because, you're "trying" to make her think you're "confident", right? 

You see? 

You "trying" will come off as a sign of insecurity. Or shyness. And girls can sense that from afar. 

They're more instinctive than us. 

So, just relax. If you make a grammatical error. It's fine. See, most fine-fine girls sef no dey dey very smart. 

Some na to just speak dem sabi. But, to write am down na wahala. 

They're also imperfect too. 

Re-read number one, to really understand this. 

Are you done? 

Okay, let's continue... 

So here's ONE simple trick to achieve this. 

Let's say you're sitting down with a girl. 

Then, just lean back. As in, the same way you do when you're sitting on your cushion to watch TV. Don't lean forward. Then, spread your arms on the chair. 

It's a simple thing.

But, it does magic.

It makes you appear dominant and more attractive without having to fake anything. 

Now, once you do this then... 

Look her in the eye. Don't worry. Just make sure as you speak to her. You're always having and eye-to-eye look. 

It's a very badass way of showing confidence too. Don't joke with this, my guy. 

The secret is to focus on her. Free yourself. And stop fighting fear or discomfort. Because, the more you do that, the more you'll feel discomfort around them. 

To be continued... 

I'm already tired of typing. But, I'll be sharing the remaining part of this post, soon. So don't miss out. 

Meanwhile, if you've learnt anything...Then, COMMENT below. 

Bye for now. 

By NengakGodwin1
You can add me on Facebook @Nengak Godwin

Re: Do You Feel Shy To Approach Your Crush? Use These "Secrets" To Get Confidence by Vicboy1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nengak you have a problem how can you keep posting and reposting the same thread
Are you ok
Re: Do You Feel Shy To Approach Your Crush? Use These "Secrets" To Get Confidence by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Vicboy1:
Nengak you have a problem how can you keep posting and reposting the same thread
Are you ok

grin grin grin grin walahi, Na yeye guy, just dey post rubbish. one annoying thing be Sat his post, you can't pin point the right message so a dull Rubbish. even the so called Facebook group, there's nothing he's posting there, I mean nothing. am not a prolific writer but I bet and vet if I sit down to write on this topic I will out way and out smart this bunch of scrap call a post.

Mr Nagek work on your words rhythm
Aldo there's no sweetness in your words
repeated words and paragraph.
and above all learn to use punctuation and don't forget to always proofread your work
Re: Do You Feel Shy To Approach Your Crush? Use These "Secrets" To Get Confidence by NengakGodwin1: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2020
Vicboy1:
Are you ok

No. I'm mad.
Re: Do You Feel Shy To Approach Your Crush? Use These "Secrets" To Get Confidence by NengakGodwin1: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2020
gaius01:

grin grin grin grin walahi, Na yeye guy, just dey post rubbish. one annoying thing be Sat his post, you can't pin point the right message so a dull Rubbish. even the so called Facebook group, there's nothing he's posting there, I mean nothing. am not a prolific writer but I bet and vet if I sit down to write on this topic I will out way and out smart this bunch of scrap call a post.

Mr Nagek work on your words rhythm
Aldo there's no sweetness in your words
repeated words and paragraph.
and above all learn to use punctuation and don't forget to always proofread your work

Well, that's my personal style. I don't follow how I was taught to teach in school.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Slay Queen Dancing Braless On IG, Tries To Force Cucumber Into Her Body / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Police Officers / What Is The Most Wasted Momets Of Your Life ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.