Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? (3183 Views)

Kates Room Gets Broken Into And Gets Raped / Sex In Single Player Mode: Should You Get Upset When Someone Gets Raped? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by myself13: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
Forget all the wash you will read here. It isn't easy to continue with a victim of rape! especially an exposed/ publicized one at that. It takes lots of courage, commitment and love to overlook the fact that someone has molested/bastardized something you treasure. It is like a poo at the tip of a plate especially for men.

I think your guy loves the Lady but he lacks the commitment and courage to look past the unfortunate incident and move on. Not that I fault him though, most relationships these days are scams and they can't stand the test of time. We think love is enough. Little do we know that it is one thing to love, but another thing to be committed.

The lady should give the guy some space, both of them were raped just in different ways. The guy should be the one seeking her to comfort and not the other way round. That's neediness!
Lady should learn to heal herself so she won't fall back into trauma if the guy misbehave. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by Ejusni(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
nairamaniac:

Bad boyfriend, he doesn't deserve her. This is when she needs him the most. This rape was a test of his love and maturity.

She shd be happy its her boyfriend doing this to her than her future husband.

As far as I'm concerned, he is even worse than the rapist, cos he's raping her mentally and emotionally.
Do you what rape is ....please abeg if you know you don't have anything reasonable to say shut up your fake online maturity speech....do you know the psychological effect one the boyfriend.....and all the people condemning the boy I hope your girlfriends get raped and then you can show us some of this famous online maturity you all love faking!
Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by nairamaniac: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ejusni:

Do you what rape is ....please abeg if you know you don't have anything reasonable to say shut up your fake online maturity speech....do you know the psychological effect one the boyfriend.....and all the people condemning the boy I hope your girlfriends get raped and then you can show us some of this famous online maturity you all love faking!

I'm sorry, please forgive me. How can I be so stupid to feel I know bout rape more than you do, when u were a firsthand product of rape.

Intact u should be the one teaching us all on this forum what rape truly is.

I hail you Sir!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by Originalsly: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
It sounds odd for the victim to go visit her bf the next day. I guess he is the only one that can be a comforter to her. For him not to eat ...keep to himself is a clear sign that he is seriously affected and pretty much in a state of shock.... helpless...clueless... have no clue how to handle the situation. Does that mean he doesn't love or care for her? He needs time to gather himself. He wants to be left alone...... only Heaven knows if he is hatching a plan to get back at the rapists...I wouldn't be surprised. I hope the victim can manage to move on....that is easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by Twizzy30(m): 12:20am On Mar 09, 2019
i have this beautiful friend that was molested when she was 15 or so. Ever since she told me 5 years ago, i don't think I've remembered more than 2 times. She's so beautiful and wonderful you just have to forget that dark stuff abt her.
Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by Nimimi(f): 1:27am On Mar 09, 2019
"encourage rape" my mind can't get around how you wrote that statement without regard to the tramautizing experience that woman went through.Friendzoning is no ground for rape. Stating she encouraged it means you find it acceptable for a woman to be sexually assaulted for not accepting the man to be her lover. I hope that you re read your statement carefully and if you have any sisters, female cousins, aunts etc consider the impact of the message you just wrote if a potential rapist was near any of them
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Nothing is hard there
The only issue i would agree to finding difficult is if the lady in question had encouraged the rape in one way or the other, like friend zoning the said rapist who she had given several false hope and fantasies during the course of ripping him off his earning and some of you ladies do that alot, and because we all don't reason alike i don't expect you to understand that until the guy opens up to what is eating him up i can't judge his actions

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by Ejusni(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2019
nairamaniac:

I'm sorry, please forgive me. How can I be so stupid to feel I know bout rape more than you do, when u were a firsthand product of rape.

Intact u should be the one teaching us all on this forum what rape truly is.

I hail you Sir!!!

Your stupidity baffles me...you keep saying more stupid stuff Everytime are you naturally this dull or today is your relapse.
Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by egojiokwu(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2019
It will be very painful if the girl has been friendzoning him. Never allowed him to touch her. All of a sudden to hear that another man has done it within a twinkle of an eye.
Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by ayookunlee: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2019
Lies, last night grin, gone to see her, shocked even when she came to see him lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2019
Nimimi:
"encourage rape" my mind can't get around how you wrote that statement without regard to the tramautizing experience that woman went through.Friendzoning is no ground for rape. Stating she encouraged it means you find it acceptable for a woman to be sexually assaulted for not accepting the man to be her lover. I hope that you re read your statement carefully and if you have any sisters, female cousins, aunts etc consider the impact of the message you just wrote if a potential rapist was near any of them
Please if you have a guy who's showing interest in you and you don't feel the same. Let him go, tell him your stance and don't keep him around as a burden lifter or money machine. He will be very justified if he collects his investment in any way he can. Forget the "No man should rape a lady no matter what" . That's in fairy land not in Nigeria. Having the mindset that you can possibly chop a guy's money without paying back is fraud, when you pay for it in any way, don't come here to cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:11am On Mar 09, 2019
Nimimi:
am glad you have read it but translated it to suit your kind, the fact still remains that you ladies never sees any thing wrong with your bad manners and actions, why would it be so when your the weaker sex and easily tries to be seen as a victim in any circumstances..
You can't put your hands in a flam and expect it not to burn you, stay out of anything you wouldn't like to hurt you, stop playing peoples emotion's when you don't have any interest for them
Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by Nimimi(f): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
men too get raped you know that right despite the stronger sex mentality. The fact that you still insist rape is justified is very disturbing and this is why children, elderly women etc are no exemption to rape as well. But it is your opinion at the end of the dat
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
am glad you have read it but translated it to suit your kind, the fact still remains that you ladies never sees any thing wrong with your bad manners and actions, why would it be so when your the weaker sex and easily tries to be seen as a victim in any circumstances..
You can't put your hands in a flam and expect it not to burn you, stay out of anything you wouldn't like to hurt you, stop playing peoples emotion's when you don't have any interest for them
Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by Nimimi(f): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
I didn't in any way insinuate that a lesson should be used. Friend zoning translates differently for everyone from the way the men are responding. Am still standing on my statement rape is not justified. God forbid that someone you love or care for undergoes that.
MariaLavina:
Please if you have a guy who's showing interest in you and you don't feel the same. Let him go, tell him your stance and don't keep him around as a burden lifter or money machine. He will be very justified if he collects his investment in any way he can. Forget the "No man should rape a lady no matter what" . That's in fairy land not in Nigeria. Having the mindset that you can possibly chop a guy's money without paying back is fraud, when you pay for it in any way, don't come here to cry.

Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by cooluzi: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2019
Oyenike01:
Hmmmm.
hello
Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by Apination(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Well for someone who shut out people when hurt and comes back when healed. Its easy. You know why? I love them enough not to burden them with my issues.

Lets analyze this.... A lady was raped last night, the following day the rapists were arrested and the next place she could think of was her boyfriend's place? Not even her room to cry? Really? Like she lost nothing? Not even her female friend(s) who will understand her better as ladies.? C'mmon! The first person a lady in that condition would be shy/ashamed to face is Her boyfriend or whoever she has romantic relationship with. I see neediness. She expected him to take her into his arms and shower her with kisses, What about his feelings? That is selfishness!

Don't want to drag this longer before some sentimental ones start bashing me. May God heal the lady. grin .
Stop making up silly excuses, she went to him because he's the one she probably feels safest with. Rape brings about feelings of insecurity on the path of the victim and he should be able to comfort her in this trying moment not make her seem like a pariah. It's a good thing she left her house because we can never tell what she might do to herself if she's left alone, if she kills herself out of trauma, you will be one of those saying rape is not the end of the world but you want her to stay in her room and dwell on an event she cannot change, so that when she takes sniper, you can come online to type Rip undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Into A Relationship And Your Partner Gets Raped? by Jjuuddee(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2019
the guy in question might not be fully knowledgeable about how to handle the situation,I feel he loves her but just don't know how to act.some guys feel when their partner is raped you give her space while others feel its the time when you show her love the most.dnt blame the guy,everyone deals with situations the best way they know how to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Control Of My Manhood Saved Me From HIV/AIDS / Bring out the beauty in your skin / Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.