Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her (50936 Views)

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by Jejam: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Preshy561:
Who knows the damages he has caused the lady and still went on to cheat on her.

Smh!!! angry
which kind damage be that. She might even be a serial cheat herself.
Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by 2buffagain(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Insurance dey naa!

Credit cards dey!

Nothing spoil

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

Insurance will not pay a damn thing for someone you know who destroys your car.
They only cover specific scenarios i.e car accident, etc according to the terms.

They are not fools.

The girl has signed her life over to him. If I were the guy, I will take full advantage of this new financial slave.
It will help all these empty-headed females understand that the world does not revolve around their feelings.

Girls cheat on guys everyday too. But if he beats her or destroys her property his ass is f*cked. He would simply be encouraged to walk away from the situation and move on. She should have taken this very same advice.
Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by bereto(m): 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
I go use her pant replace am
That comment got me
Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by koluray: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
princfred:
Watch out for envy in poor girls towards rich guys even as they want so much from the guy.
wonder why they always wanting so much from rich guys
Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by princfred(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
koluray:
wonder why they always wanting so much from rich guys
The need to be rich likewise and not seeing the path way without him.
Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by integritylady(f): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

You almost share the same moniker with me. I guess we might have some things in common.
Some things like INTEGRITY I guess
Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by amakadihot87(f): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2019
Ordinary girlfriend, and she is damaging property .When she becomes wife she will damage life........nonsense,why not breakup with him....
The guy could have beaten daylight outta her eyes
Re: Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
integritylady:
Some things like INTEGRITY I guess

You've said it all. Great minds think alike.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.