Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

God! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God! (3974 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God! by victorian(f): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Gosh!! Slow down please..this is tasteless. Allow the lady be cause its her life and her choice....go get ur own groove.

She doesn't know what's coming ahead of her . thank God Shes still single . The end always justify the means . Many years ahead of her lane , she wil remember me and remember everything she's typed here tonight . Karma is no respecter of anyone . She will face her own in front . amen!

One other thing I wil never do, is stoop to her dirty, agbero, dustbin level . cool

She's simply showing everyone how frustrated she is in her lovelife , As if I'm her creator. No be create u o uyicomparable or whatever she calls herself .

I'm happy wit my choices and with what I have till date . Her rantings online will not remove anything from me or from my life.
I read her rantings and I smile .

7 Likes

Re: God! by victorian(f): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Pastor please come and dedicate this new bedsheets for me.

I don't dedicate bedsheets .
Re: God! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
victorian:

I don't dedicate bedsheets .
Nne calm down na play i dey play. But finally i am curious than ever to meet you. Not a date,just a hangout...what say you ?
Re: God! by victorian(f): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Nne calm down na play i dey play. But finally i am curious than ever to meet you. Not a date,just a hangout...what say you ?

Remember You've emailed your number to me weeks back.

I will give u a call.
Re: God! by victorian(f): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:

I thought I saved it but I didn't . pls resend it again .
Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Gosh!! Slow down please..this is tasteless. Allow the lady be cause its her life and her choice....go get ur own groove.

Attention seeker number 2. Oh. I forgot you're her puff daddy now. Quite understandable.
Re: God! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's a lie. You'll Bleep him if he gives you a chance. You this mgbeke feeling funky. And sorry, you're not 34, but 39 and a stupid attention seeker who's bored with life and waits frantically in anticipation for that hopeless man who'll come to take your baggage away. I pity that man. Go get a life, Vict orian.
I hardly meddle in online squabbles especially among female folks but I have to let you know that this is all shades of wrong. You are taking it too far, whatever anyone does here is his or her own business. If she lies too much, lie your own, if she brags , Nne brag your own wetin dey shook you for body there?. Nl is spacious enough nah.grin grin grin

Just take it cool sha,Life no hard like this ooo.

2 Likes

Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Frustrated old hag, come again? I couldn't comprehend your balderdash.

victorian:

She doesn't know what's coming ahead of her . thank God Shes still single . The end always justify the means . Many years ahead of her lane , she wil remember me and remember everything she's typed here tonight . Karma is no respecter of anyone . She will face her own in front . amen!

One other thing I wil never do, is stoop to her dirty, agbero, dustbin level . cool

She's simply showing everyone how frustrated she is in her lovelife , As if I'm her creator. No be create u o uyicomparable or whatever she calls herself .

I'm happy wit my choices and with what I have till date . Her rantings online will not remove anything from me or from my life.
I read her rantings and I smile .
Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
I hardly meddle in online squabbles especially among female folks but I have to let you know that this is all shades of wrong. You are taking it too far, whatever anyone does here is his or her own business. If she lies too much, lie your own, if she brags , Nne brag your own wetin dey shook you for body there?. Nl is spacious enough nah.grin grin grin

Just take it cool sha,Life no hard like this ooo.

Not with this old hag.
Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
You too like fight.

undecided
Re: God! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not with this old hag.
Let me tell you a story...

There was a man, on this fateful day, he was taking his birth in a bathroom situated outside his building. While he had foam of soap all over his body, a mad man came to take the towel he hung on the bathroom door. Out of annoyance the man bathing came out the bathroom and demanded for his towel from the mad man.As soon as he came out the mad man took to his heels, Out of rage the bathing man followed the mad man pursuing him till they got to the market square. The man didn't realize he was naked until people started asking questions like "Which one is mad out of the two of them?"

Uyi, Don't be the bathing man. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Let me tell you a story...

There was a man, on this fateful day, he was taking his birth in a bathroom situated outside his building. While he had foam of soap all over his body, a mad man came to take the towel he hung on the bathroom door. Out of annoyance the man bathing came out the bathroom and demanded for his towel from the mad man.As soon as he came out the mad man took to his heels, Out of rage the bathing man followed the mad man pursuing him till they got to the market square. The man didn't realize he was naked until people started asking questions like "Which one is mad out of the two of them?"

Uyi, Don't be the bathing man. smiley

Wow. Nice story there! Have you ever considered an interest in counseling?

undecided

Re: God! by victorian(f): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Frustrated old hag, come again? I couldn't comprehend your balderdash.

cool
Re: God! by Virus777: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
victorian:

Thanks for the compliment
Have been friends or let's say like a big sister to Femi for the past three years. He's 20 and I'm 34. I see him and play with him like my younger brother . most times he calls me Aunty . I know his gf smiley , a young girl of 19years . Pretty innocent looking girl . Femi himself is a free minded innocent guy and he can be fiercely loyal if only his dad can handle him right .

I cannot date him . he's way too young for me. I have self respect .

grin grin

You've remained 34 for like 4 years now. Did you finally manage to take that magic potion that halts one's age?

grin grin grin

Btw, I thought you once posted on this forum that you were married with a cute son? Whattapn?

You later divorced the dude or you're still living in your fantasy la la land? grin

3 Likes

Re: God! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wow. Nice story there! Have you ever considered an interest in counseling?

undecided
Actually I have an interest in it but with Sensible people after a first trial. Sorry you are out of this offer. grin
Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Virus777:

grin grin

You've remained 34 for like 4 years now. Did you finally manage to take that magic potion that halts one's age?

grin grin grin

Btw, I thought you once posted on this forum that you were married with a cute son? Whattapn?

You later divorced the dude or you're still living in your fantasy la la land? grin

1 Like

Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Actually I have an interest in it but with Sensible people after a first trial. Sorry you are out of this offer. grin

1 Like

Re: God! by victorian(f): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:

Yigiyaga, u can see because of you uyicomparable is getting all worked up tonight, UV refueled her frustrations. . She is mad at me cos uv decided to choose me 'the old hag ' grin over her the young one . And she wooed you codedly but u still no date her? Why nah?

grin
Re: God! by victorian(f): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Uyi. Upon your so called young looks .. No MAN wants you in the real sense of the word. U don't have a man of your own. I now understand your pain. Abajor! embarassed

But lashing out at me wont solve your problem o!

U are not even ashamed of your self . you are so young ! Yet no man to call your own! This is serious cheesy

No wonder all these frustrations and cursing all through today .. Abeg guys online do uyi a favour and date her in real life , fucvk her well and dump her trashy assz, she's loosing it already !

Since morning ! cheesy

Lol

Wow! cheesy

Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
victorian:

Uyi. Upon your so called young looks .. No mam wants you in the real sense of the word. U don't have a man of your own. I understand your pain. But lashing out at me wont solve your problem .

U are not even ashamed of your self . you are so young ! Yet no man! This is serious cheesy

No wonder all these frustrations and cursing all through today .. Abeg guys online do uyi a favour and date her in real life , she's loosing it already !

Since morning ! cheesy

Lol

Lol. I'll be degrading myself to engage you on this. You're outa my league, ma'am.
Re: God! by victorian(f): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. I'll be degrading myself to engage you on this. You're outa my league, ma'am.

No wonder ! I was thinking whats uyi problem today ! Chai! grin

See as you young reach ! U no get man!

Ain't u so useless ? Because they see as u trashy and dirty since !

O ma se o! You toast man , man no gree ! With your flat dry chest!

Wonders of life ! cheesy

What a wonderful night ! Call me old hag from now till next year! I look by far better than you! I smell frosh! I look frosh , sexy , prettier ! Ntor!

Rubbish dirty young girl ! Wey no man want! tongue

You useless sha!

Its a pity !

Get the Bleep off my thread ! Youngie wey no even get man to Bleep am! Rejected soul! Tueh!!!

5 Likes

Re: God! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Na outta my league we dey read since, which league biko? UEFA league? abi Premier league?
grin

Thunder fire anyone wey say make you no fight self.angry angry Preshy561 bring me pop corn. angry Uncle Lefulefu come ooo

2 Likes

Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Na outta my league we dey read since, which league biko? UEFA league? abi Premier league?
grin

Thunder fire anyone wey say make you no fight self.angry angry Preshy561 bring me pop corn. angry Uncle Lefulefu come ooo

You must be her sister, or she is your mother!

Don't just start what you can't finish. I don't have business with you. undecided

It's the old frustrated bitch I have time for. Go and pick beans.

3 Likes

Re: God! by Preshy561(f): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin

Lol.
Babez, I will like to get more pop corn for you tonight, but I'm planning to go vigil now, and it will be late to start searching for pop corn.
Lemme relegate it to huncle lefu. grin kiss
Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
victorian:

No wonder ! I was thinking whats uyi problem today ! Chai! grin

See as you young reach ! U no get man!

Ain't u so useless ? Because they see as u trashy and dirty since !

O ma se o! You toast man , man no gree ! With your flat dry chest!

Wonders of life ! cheesy

What a wonderful night ! Call me old hag from now till next year! I look by far better than you! I smell frosh! I look frosh , sexy , prettier ! Ntor!

Rubbish dirty young girl ! Wey no man want! tongue

You useless sha!

Its a pity !

Get the Bleep off my thread ! Youngie wey no even get man to Bleep am! Rejected soul! Tueh!!!

Oh. Now i see why your life is so deformed that no man can even manage to settle with you even at age 39? You're just a walking corpse, woman!

You this fake lying bitch who never ceases to amaze us with her pettiness day in day out. By the time you see frustration, you'll deactivate this account just like you dectivated your former lying accounts. Foolish old hag with a brain full of shit.

Used and reused woman. You'll not marry. You'll continue to seek attention for as long as the universe lets you be. Slowpoke monkey!
Re: God! by psalmsmiles(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hanty victorian, do you think this thread belongs to the romance section? Seems to me you`re really seeking the attention as they say.. But what do i know?

This una fight dey make sense dey but uyaiIncomparabl dey give you brutality oo, victorian's jus keeps repeating punchlines

abeg where i keep my popcorn?

1 Like

Re: God! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol.
Babez, I will like to get more pop corn for you tonight, but I'm planning to go vigil now, and it will be late to start searching for pop corn.
Wait! you are going to vigil? shocked shocked shocked PRAISE THE LORD! !!!

grin Don't worry about the pop corn just focus on the vigil and remember to pray for me ooo. grin
Re: God! by Preshy561(f): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
This same shameless pig again? undecided undecided
Nawa oo, had it been you married when your mates were getting married, th would have given birth to some of us herein, but look at you; white shabby witch always in brawl with your daughters age mates. undecided

Make I comot jareh.
Marialavina hun, goodnight and love yaaaaaa!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided kiss
Re: God! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Preshy561:

Lol.
MariaLavina:
here u are dears cheesy

1 Like

Re: God! by victorian(f): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh. Now i see why your life is so deformed that no man can even manage to settle with you even at age 39? You're just a walking corpse woman!

You this fake lying bitch who never ceases to amaze us with her pettiness day in day out. By the time you see frustration, you'll deactivate this account just like you dectivated your former lying accounts. Foolish old hag with a brain full of shit.

Used and reused woman. You'll not marry. You'll continue to seek attention for as long as the universe lets you be. Slowpoke monkey!

For your mind ! cool
Karma is already at work ! Lol

Guys uyi is lonely o!! Please make una begin pm the poor young girl . I'm off to bed .. Kikikikikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy
Before she dies of frustrations, she and her cohorts !

I'm out of here . I don't have una time !

At least I now know your secret! cool

Re: God! by Preshy561(f): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Wait! you are going to vigil? shocked shocked shocked PRAISE THE LORD! !!!

grin Don't worry about the pop corn just focus on the vigil and remember to pray for me ooo. grin
Hajahaha.
Yes oo, have been trying to improve my spiritual fire to chase away some white witches.
Thank God, your prayers were answered. grin grin tongue
Re: God! by Preshy561(f): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; here u are dears cheesy
Thanks for job well done.
Na why I like you.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Seex Positions Every Couples Need To Know / See Food Items A Man Said His Girlfriend Bought For 750 Naira / She Doesn't Know That He Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.