Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

God! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God! (3960 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Preshy561:
This same shameless pig again? undecided undecided
Nawa oo, had it been you married when your mates were getting married, th would have given birth to some of us herein, but look at you; white shabby witch always in brawl with your daughters age mates. undecided

Make I comot jareh.
Marialav ina hun, goodnight and love yaaaaaa!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided kiss
Even you too? shocked

Oya come and be going before I change am for you ooo. Biko, the lady no come meet you nah. what's this? undecided

1 Like

Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
victorian:

For your mind ! cool
Karma is already at work ! Lol

Guys uyi is lonely o!! Please make una begin pm the poor young girl . I'm off to bed .. Kikikikikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy
Before she dies of frustrations, she and her cohorts !

I'm out of here . I don't have una time !

At least I now know your secret! cool

Lol. I thought you were going to give me another page of your silliness. Just bring it on. I have time for this presently.
Re: God! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You must be her sister, or she is your mother!

Don't just start what you can't finish. I don't have business with you. undecided

It's the old frustrated bitch I have time for. Go and pick beans.
cmon fine babe like u no suppose dey fight nau wink
oya take small popcorn cheesy

1 Like

Re: God! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; here u are dears cheesy
You never disappoint cheesy cheesy

Thank you. grin

1 Like

Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
lefulefu:
cmon fine babe like u no suppose dey fight nau wink
oya take small popcorn cheesy

I like fight. wink
Re: God! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
Preshy561:

Hajahaha.
Yes oo, have been trying to improve my spiritual fire to chase away some white witches.
Thank God, your prayers were answered. grin grin tongue
That's great oo. So happy for you

Before nko, God listens to prayers nah. grin
Re: God! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Attention seeker number 2. Oh. I forgot you're her puff daddy now. Quite understandable.
Baby dont ever call me that b4 i delist you as my cupcake. Lol
but seriously you are too beautiful for this unnecessary anger driven banter. Let it go.
Re: God! by Preshy561(f): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Even you too? shocked

Oya come and be going before I change am for you ooo. Biko, the lady no come meet you nah. what's this? undecided
Hahahahah. It's always fun to drop one or two and run along.
Old soldier never dies in his game na. tongue tongue

I'm already preparing babez. lipsrsealed
Re: God! by Preshy561(f): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
That's great oo. So happy for you

Before nko, God listens to prayers nah. grin
I tell you oo. cheesy cheesy
Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Baby dont ever call me that b4 i delist you as my cupcake. Lol
but seriously you are too beautiful for this unnecessary anger driven banter. Let it go.

Re: God! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You must be her sister, or she is your mother!

Don't just start what you can't finish. I don't have business with you. undecided

It's the old frustrated bitch I have time for. Go and pick beans.
Lol just a slide remark got you foaming outta the mouth this way.grin . Believe me young lady , you don't want me pouncing on you this night. So you had better compose yourself and keep your claws until you get a direct mention from me, that's if you will ever get.

I don't engage ladies nah. grin
Re: God! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol just a slide remark got you foaming outta the mouth this way.grin . Believe me young lady , you don't want me pouncing on you this night. So you had better compose yourself and keep your claws until you get a direct mention from me, that's if you will ever get.

I don't engage ladies nah. grin

Okay bitch. smiley
Re: God! by Oyindidi(f): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not with this old hag.
What happened between you 2 weetheart?
Re: God! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Frustrated old hag, come again? I couldn't comprehend your balderdash.

Oh baby ! You can speak grammar for me thats y i like you. She say na bladderdash! That means to dash person extra bladder...Victorian take off o! Uyi mean you o!

2 Likes

Re: God! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Preshy561:
Hahahahah. It's always fun to drop one or two and run along. Old soldier never dies in his game na. tongue tongue
I'm already preparing babez. lipsrsealed
Lol funny you..
Oya go and prepare grin
Re: God! by Preshy561(f): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol funny you..

Oya go and prepare grin
I love your work at dp. kiss
Re: God! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Jisos!!see eye wey she look me...i fitn't gree o!
Re: God! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Preshy561:

I love your work at dp. kiss
Thanks dear. it's not my work though, just promoting a friend's business. My Nl account no fit just dey useless like that. grin

I can't wait to see that on you on your d day oo lipsrsealed
Re: God! by victorian(f): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Oh baby ! You can speak grammar for me thats y i like you. She say na bladderdash! That means to dash person extra bladder...Victorian take off o! Uyi mean you o!

Hahahahahahahah cheesy

My belle o!

Yigi, when a young girl is frustrated sexually and emotionally , thats the result . Lol

Jeez! So much frustrations, jealousy ,hatred .. All join .

Thank God! cheesy

Allow her please ! Let her keep disgracing her self . grin

She can't even measure up to my sexy frosh lips and kisses !!!

1 Like

Re: God! by victorian(f): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
Preshy561:

Hajahaha.
Yes oo, have been trying to improve my spiritual fire to chase away some white witches.
Thank God, your prayers were answered. grin grin tongue

UyaiIncomparabl:

I like fight. wink

One for the road, before I sleep my beauty sleep .

Kikikiikiki grin

Frustrated and shameless things ! cheesy

Byeeeee!!!!!!

Re: God! by finalboss(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: God! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahahah cheesy

My belle o!

Yigi, when a young girl is frustrated sexually and emotionally , thats the result . Lol

Jeez! So much frustrations, jealousy ,hatred .. All join .

Thank God! cheesy

Allow her please ! Let her keep disgracing her self . grin

She can't even measure up to my sexy frosh lips and kisses !!!
Wow baby are you Monkine Jaisons sister. And i'm here looking for visa to go marry white woman for rondon when londoner is here.....take my number asap 0012345688901. Calling me now lets meet for corner..baby la final
Re: God! by Lipslikecandy11(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
victorian:
...My dear peeps, God is the same today , yesterday and forever . cheesy

Something happened last night , and God revealed He is indeed powerful .
I was sleeping peacefully in my apartment when I heard loud voices downstairs with people screaming Femi! Femi! Femiiii!

I was like who is Femi quarreling with at this time of the night , sighs this guy sef !

And I went back to sleep. Within few minutes I heard loud banging on my door and quickly woke up and I was like , is it thieves ?
I went close to the door and screamed who is it ! Two of my neighbours shouted back: its us o! Femi is dying ! Please come o!

I was like dying ke! I quickly wore my gown long and grabbed my holy water ,which I normally use on rare occasions of dizzy spells .

I rushed downstairs with them. I saw Femi lyin on the floor ,his eyes turning white , and people gathering calling his name . I went close to him, sprinkled my water on him and I placed my hand on his head and started praying and decreeing whatever has entered his body must leave now! Any spirit of death I cast you out! You don't belong here ! Leave ! In the name of Jesus ! Get out!!

As I was praying his white eyes came down and we could see his black pupils . then he tried standing but we held him down , then few mins he vomitted , three times and one of the women brought water and washed his face and he fainted again.

They were panicking , I said no! Don't panick he's fine .. Let's place him on his bed and leave him till tomorrow ,,God has taken control.

So they checked his breathing he was breathing well and softly .

This morning , him and some neighbours came to my flat and knocked . I opened he was looking alive soft and very OK. With smiles .

I was so happy! They were all thanking me. I said its not me. Its God who did it . let's glorify God . cheesy
One of the men said he wanted to pray on the guy but he received shock on his palms and he stopped looked at Femi, then he tried to pray , the same shock!
He said ha! This is not ordinary o

Then someone said let's call Vicky she goes to one army church like that ,she can help.. That's how they came to meet me.

So I asked Femi! Femi what really happened?

Femi is an undergraduate of unilag . He went to school yesterday for lectures . as he was coming back home before he got to the school gate . someone he didn't know tapped him and said guy! A lady is doing her bday , let's celebrate with her , come join us , enough to eat and drink.

He followed the guy and he saw students celebrating . he said he just need coke and drink. He waa given . he ate and bade the celebrant happy birthday and started his journey home .

He said , his eyes and mind was clear as he walked home but on getting to the gate of our compound , and screaming mai guard name, he didn't know when he fainted . and that's how maiguard saw him and was screaming we all should come out and see o!.

He said that was what happened and he didn't take any alcohol .

I said Femi be careful what u eat from strangers . be very very careful . but let's thank God for saving you . its all God !

My people I thank God o! This Femi is too open minded and trusting ..I pray his healing is permanent in Jesus name , Amen! cheesy cheesy grin

GreatReasearcher !!!!! Come and see God's wonders cheesy

Please wudnt mind your prayers and holy water..!!!! You domicile in lagos Damn ure pretty.... That's the only thing I can deduce from your story.....
Re: God! by Wizywiz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Babes e don do na...i think this should be my first time of seeing babes quarel on nairaland i thought u ladies dont pick at each other on this forum....and u both are both light skinned pretty and lovely..if given the chance to choose any of u...i go confuse because una both fine...pls u ladies should stop d quarrel biko.....
Re: God! by Wizywiz(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
Onyindidi my love pls come help me beg both of them..biko
Re: God! by careytommy37(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's a lie. You'll Bleep him if he gives you a chance. You this mgbeke feeling funky. And sorry, you're not 34, but 39 and a stupid attention seeker who's bored with life and waits frantically in anticipation for that hopeless man who'll come to take your baggage away. I pity that man. Go get a life, Victorian.

Wonders shall never end! shocked shocked shocked
See this nuru massage worker and glorified olosho sef dey follow yab.

2 Likes

Re: God! by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 17, 2019
Wizywiz:
Babes e don do na...i think this should be my first time of seeing babes quarel on nairaland i thought u ladies dont pick at each other on this forum....and u both are both light skinned pretty and lovely..if given the chance to choose any of u...i go confuse because una both fine...pls u ladies should stop d quarrel biko.....
both are beautiful and lightskinned
u no lie cheesy
Re: God! by Raalsalghul: 4:44am On Mar 17, 2019
victorian:

She doesn't know what's coming ahead of her . thank God Shes still single . The end always justify the means . Many years ahead of her lane , she wil remember me and remember everything she's typed here tonight . Karma is no respecter of anyone . She will face her own in front . amen!

One other thing I wil never do, is stoop to her dirty, agbero, dustbin level . cool

She's simply showing everyone how frustrated she is in her lovelife , As if I'm her creator. No be create u o uyicomparable or whatever she calls herself .

I'm happy wit my choices and with what I have till date . Her rantings online will not remove anything from me or from my life.
I read her rantings and I smile .
Nothing like karma milady.
Re: God! by Raalsalghul: 5:04am On Mar 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wow. Nice story there! Have you ever considered an interest in counseling?

undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God! by Preshy561(f): 6:20am On Mar 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Thanks dear. it's not my work though, just promoting a friend's business. My Nl account no fit just dey useless like that. grin

I can't wait to see that on you on your d day oo lipsrsealed
Lol. Funny. grin grin
Re: God! by Wizywiz(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2019
lefulefu:
both are beautiful and lightskinned
u no lie cheesy
yea bro they should stop the rancour
Re: God! by Jcole1985(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
victorian preshy561 UyaiIncomparabl Marialavina secondary school girls behaving like the biblical woman with the issue of blood,old mama youngi's,old fools.Funny enough like one or two are claiming feminists,disgusting old,irritating papayas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Stopping You From Visiting This Place? (photo) / Yummy, Supper Is Ready For My Husband / My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.