Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

God! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God! (3963 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God! by GreatResearcher: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2019
victorian:
...My dear peeps, God is the same today , yesterday and forever . cheesy

Something happened last night , and God revealed He is indeed powerful .
I was sleeping peacefully in my apartment when I heard loud voices downstairs with people screaming Femi! Femi! Femiiii!

I was like who is Femi quarreling with at this time of the night , sighs this guy sef !

And I went back to sleep. Within few minutes I heard loud banging on my door and quickly woke up and I was like , is it thieves ?
I went close to the door and screamed who is it ! Two of my neighbours shouted back: its us o! Femi is dying ! Please come o!

I was like dying ke! I quickly wore my gown long and grabbed my holy water ,which I normally use on rare occasions of dizzy spells .

I rushed downstairs with them. I saw Femi lyin on the floor ,his eyes turning white , and people gathering calling his name . I went close to him, sprinkled my water on him and I placed my hand on his head and started praying and decreeing whatever has entered his body must leave now! Any spirit of death I cast you out! You don't belong here ! Leave ! In the name of Jesus ! Get out!!

As I was praying his white eyes came down and we could see his black pupils . then he tried standing but we held him down , then few mins he vomitted , three times and one of the women brought water and washed his face and he fainted again.

They were panicking , I said no! Don't panick he's fine .. Let's place him on his bed and leave him till tomorrow ,,God has taken control.

So they checked his breathing he was breathing well and softly .

This morning , him and some neighbours came to my flat and knocked . I opened he was looking alive soft and very OK. With smiles .

I was so happy! They were all thanking me. I said its not me. Its God who did it . let's glorify God . cheesy
One of the men said he wanted to pray on the guy but he received shock on his palms and he stopped looked at Femi, then he tried to pray , the same shock!
He said ha! This is not ordinary o

Then someone said let's call Vicky she goes to one army church like that ,she can help.. That's how they came to meet me.

So I asked Femi! Femi what really happened?

Femi is an undergraduate of unilag . He went to school yesterday for lectures . as he was coming back home before he got to the school gate . someone he didn't know tapped him and said guy! A lady is doing her bday , let's celebrate with her , come join us , enough to eat and drink.

He followed the guy and he saw students celebrating . he said he just need coke and drink. He waa given . he ate and bade the celebrant happy birthday and started his journey home .

He said , his eyes and mind was clear as he walked home but on getting to the gate of our compound , and screaming mai guard name, he didn't know when he fainted . and that's how maiguard saw him and was screaming we all should come out and see o!.

He said that was what happened and he didn't take any alcohol .

I said Femi be careful what u eat from strangers . be very very careful . but let's thank God for saving you . its all God !

My people I thank God o! This Femi is too open minded and trusting ..I pray his healing is permanent in Jesus name , Amen! cheesy cheesy grin

GreatReasearcher !!!!! Come and see God's wonders cheesy
Nice writeup. U could make some buks writing fiction books.

1 Like

Re: God! by victorian(f): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Nice writeup. U could make some buks writing fiction books.

I will make more money writing true life stories.

They carry more content and weight.

But wait! That's a good business idea!

Hmmmm
Re: God! by saraYahaya: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2019
Re: God! by GreatResearcher: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Madam victorian the story teller undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
What happened to the Religious section?
Atheists have taken over Religious section.

Vicky pls when such thing happens again, pls call a doctor while praying to your God.
Re: God! by GreatResearcher: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2019
victorian:

I will make more money writing true life stories.

They carry more content and weight.

But wait! That's a good business idea!

Hmmmm
Did this really happened for real?

Sorry here is a guy who doesn't believe in writeups. He believes in evidence and facts.

I might believe that Femi fainted and regain himself but that's no a proof that a god exists. Atheists faint and regain themselves too.

No prove in your writeup that god did anything to or for Femi.

Meet a medical expert he will tell u why Femi fainted and why he regained himself..

If there was God, his business was to make sure Femi never fainted. Remember he says Femi will eat poison and it shall not harm him.
Re: God! by victorian(f): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Did this really happened for real?

Sorry here is a guy who doesn't believe in writeups. He believes in evidence and facts.

I might believe that Femi fainted and regain himself but that's no a proof that a god exists. Atheists faint and regain themselves too.

No prove in your writeup that god did anything to or for Femi.

Meet a medical expert he will tell u why Femi fainted and why he regained himself..

If there was God, his business was to make sure Femi never fainted. Remember he says Femi will eat poison and it shall not harm him.

I don't have strength typing endlessly and repeating God exists.

If you don't believe He exist, well that's your own. No time flogging a dead horse.

For me God exists fully well. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Without Traveling Abroad, How Can I Befriend Foreign Ladies / Konji Curer !! African Lady With The Best Shaped Booty Shares This Sexy Photos / Your Wife Is Probably Sleeping With Other Men If You Notice These Three Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.