Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story (172132 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by datigbogirl: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ugosample:

who tell you say Arab girls no dey pimo?

For the right price (If you can pay)

I can arrange one for you in Dubai

But na coded parole she

Don't get caught

What happens if one gets caught?
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by datigbogirl: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
hammerFC:

OIL NO GO KILL US.

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE, ONLY ONE WHITE PERSON THERE.

So what are the others? Black or Orange?
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by nwanyionitsha: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Idydarling:
did anyone notice the name of the poster?
You are so poorly educated that you don't even know she is telling someone"s story. TRIBALIST.....TUEH EEEE.....

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Boxer007(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

Your Africoon ancestors were the bufoons who sold blacks into slavery so take a bow for that. That's why Africa is so destitute. You reep what you sow, "The Sins of the Father" you know the rest.

Please do u have nyansh?
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
chineloSA:

I taught at a Saudi university. I was close enough to hear their individual stories. To answer your question, I was hearing from the horses mouth and witnessing some. Saudi women are battered daily.

but you will agree that not all women are treated badly.what i know for sure is that they are over protective of their women
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by daddyfreeman1(m): 2:53am On Mar 10, 2019
Chipink:

Shut the Bleep up Im from IMO and I follow Nina more than you.
God will not forgive you for spoiling that girls image. The girl has signed 5 ambassador deals since after the BBN, she has her own make up line NINA EMPIRE she is working her for herself

She was the most insulted house and the most humiliated.
Now things are working well for her, u came up with another story to tarnish the poor girl despite what she passed through on the media.
Go read the bible on what God said about people like u.
Except u ask for forgiveness God will not forgive u. MARK MY WORDS
and you think your head is correct abi?? You need one sachet sense... You're already cursed if you don't know. Idiot. God will never forgive you for supporting a lesbian called Nina. Animal
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 4:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Boxer007:

Please do u have nyansh?

Why do you care aren't you gay? undecided
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Boxer007(m): 5:13am On Mar 10, 2019
khiaa:

Why do you care aren't you gay? undecided

Nyansh is nyansh and the all the same my dear. Ok please can I make love to u only twice so I can stop been gay??
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 5:47am On Mar 10, 2019
Boxer007:

Nyansh is nyansh and the all the same my dear. Ok please can I make love to u only twice so I can stop been gay??

Sweetheart, if you are gay you can't even get an erection by looking at a na.ked woman, to you it would be like looking at an elbow. grin
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by missCAPS: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2019
shocked
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by missCAPS: 6:50am On Mar 10, 2019
I just googled "porta potty", it's a "portable toilet! I want to be rich but NOT by any means.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Don’t mind these useless hypocritical men
Yahoo boys that eat shît sandwich for rituals, what’s the difference? Just offer these guys here $5000 to be shat one and 99% of them would accept it
Dont mind dem,@TimiRume n OdikwaRisky, naivety is their problem, heard some guys esp gay are also involved in dis mess...where dem bobrisky n co get dem money? E fit b wetin sweet am b dat wey he carry himself go transform
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Chipink(f): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
and you think your head is correct abi?? You need one sachet sense... You're already cursed if you don't know. Idiot. God will never forgive you for supporting a lesbian called Nina. Animal

Mark my words somewhere u are a devil,
And u will suffer.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by chineloSA(f): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2019
wetdick:

but you will agree that not all women are treated badly.what i know for sure is that they are over protective of their women

You want me to admit to something that not true. Most women in Saudi are abused. The trend maybe slightly low in other Arab countries.

The over protection you are talking about can be abusive. Over protection from who? It can only be from Arab men. Saudi law state that a Saudi women can only marry marry a foreigner after age 35. So who are they protecting the women from before age 35?

Arabs hide their taboos and things that will make them look bad as a society. You only have you be close to them to see that they are abusive. Of late more and more women are standing up.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Boxer007(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2019
khiaa:

Sweetheart, if you are gay you can't even get an erection by looking at a na.ked woman, to you it would be like looking at an elbow. grin

Kaiii. Stop it. Women are meant to be sweet & nice. Why u been horrible to me? Women must always be nice.
No different between man & woman's nyansh & That's why I ask about your nyansh. Anyways if you a real sexy beautiful woman as your sweet name sounds, u definitely no how to make my innocent dik stand up. U should lucky u the chosen one to help me go straight. I want only 2 round ma. Preach
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by aliba26: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to yesterday winners..we keep making it bigger with our legit and reliable source..no chance of loosing here..stop wasting your money on fake source..join us today and see difference..interested call or whatsapp
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by real777(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Frezhkid10:
Chaiiiiiii shocked shocked...Am beginning to suspect my Girlfriend that travelled to Dubai under the guise of looking for greener pastures..

I know you're a young boy but let me give you a life truth. If you have been having sex with your so called girlfriend before she traveled and then she sent you prostitution money and you use it...boy that was the day you die spiritually and the physical death not far again. Better ask her to open up now. It starts with sickness. I'm not diplomatic when dishing out sensitive stuff. If you turn this to insult, sorry you make things worst.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Boxer007:

Kaiii. Stop it. Women are meant to be sweet & nice. Why u been horrible to me? Women must always be nice.
No different between man & woman's nyansh & That's why I ask about your nyansh. Anyways if you a real sexy beautiful woman as your sweet name sounds, u definitely no how to make my innocent dik stand up. U should lucky u the chosen one to help me go straight. I want only 2 round ma. Preach
mrcork,you no well at all. Go back to your mrcork moniker jare, I missed it and stop creating all these nonsense nauseating gayish topics .
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Boxer007(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
destinyy23:
mrcork,you no well at all. Go back to your mrcork moniker jare, I missed it and stop creating all these nonsense nauseating gayish topics .

Which one be mrcork again? But Why is everybody calling me mrcork? U,oyindidi, that ragamofin ibadan midget girl called Hisduchess and others. I beggy,I ain't mrcork..I ain't from London Peka. . and I don't no the niggggggger. Preach
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Boxer007:

Which one be mrcork again? But Why is everybody calling me mrcork? U,oyindidi, that ragamofin ibadan midget girl called Hisduchess and others. I beggy,I ain't mrcork..I ain't from London Peka. . and I don't no the niggggggger. Preach
Lol. fish
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Hisduchess(f): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Boxer007:

cow head half engine

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Boxer007(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hisduchess:

cow head half engine

Be nice. Please can I have sexx with u twice so I can stop being gay? Can we discuss? Be nice
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Hisduchess(f): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Boxer007:

Be nice. Please can I have sexx with u twice so I can stop being gay? Can we discuss? Be nice

grin grin grin clown
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by khiaa(f): 4:06am On Mar 11, 2019
Boxer007:

Ok, you have one chance to do your thang, it might be fun to turn you out. grin

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by deloon(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2019
meobizy:

I said video evidence.
You Nairaland members have poor comprehension skills.

If I were you, I wouldn't throw insults when I am vulnerable.
People who hire and use porta potties are not stupid enough to allow any form of recordings.

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by meobizy(f): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2019
deloon:

If I were you, I wouldn't throw insults when I am vulnerable.
People who hire and use porta potties are not stupid enough to allow any form of recordings.
Another proofless excuse.
Una no dey tire to type.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by hammerFC: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
datigbogirl:

So what are the others? Black or Orange?

ACTUALLY, U ASKED THE RIGHT QUESTION.

MIDDLE-EASTERN IS WAT THEY ARE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.