Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story (172107 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by ChristineC: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2019
Idydarling:
did anyone notice the name of the poster?
what is wrong with the name?
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by LINTUNE(m): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2019
TimiRume:
As in these guys are fvking hypocrites mehhhn. Ive seen videos of men eating dry fermented sh1t, drinking urine in hopes of getting rich. And these guys think if they were women they would be singing praise and worship in one corner. Make it make sense. These guys are dumb, wtf.
they become super rich after that.. Not being paid something that looks like change by the payer
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Mouthgag: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2019
tgmservice:
lialia blog king blog of lies
Shut up
It's nothing new
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by imanray37(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2019
A whole lot of terrorism taken on a different level
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by megley(f): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Worst thing I've ever read or heard in my life!

Shit!!!

I feel like puking

Hope I don't remember this story when I wanna have breakfast or any time I wanna eat.

Who sent me to open this post sef!

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nanatrendy(f): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:
i wont be suprised if Hushpuppi is part of the guys that gives arab men their asses

Hushpuppi is from a poor home, does not have any real source of income, he lives in dubai and what business does he own in dubai, no idea.
or he maybe a love-vendor, there must be some big boy in dubai connecting the girls for a cut.

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Mouthgag: 9:07am On Mar 09, 2019
noisy45:
When I had my first cash out as a g boy I bleeped three girls in there anus at the same for just 30 k . Girls are born hoes
Including your mama, aunties and sisters

Someone will surely fùck them in the ass too.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by tbliss22(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2019
O boy grin grin grin grin the hustle is fucking real...... Eating of poo? Are u fucking kidding me?

This is the height.... Damn embarassed embarassed embarassed

Fucking bullshit, eating of ass of Arabs?? I just can't imagine this. Who's with me that some naija girls don't mind eating live poo of 20 Arabs guys set cos if you ask me the 40k dolls will make them do the unimaginable
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Lekan1o1: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2019
emperorblog21:

i don delete am. it very disgusting i cant keep such

Jeez angry unbelievable

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Chipink(f): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
then you don't know what is happening. I don't think you're from IMO state, I have been following this so called man Rochas okorocha and Nina's affair. See you

Shut the Bleep up Im from IMO and I follow Nina more than you.
God will not forgive you for spoiling that girls image. The girl has signed 5 ambassador deals since after the BBN, she has her own make up line NINA EMPIRE she is working her for herself

She was the most insulted house and the most humiliated.
Now things are working well for her, u came up with another story to tarnish the poor girl despite what she passed through on the media.
Go read the bible on what God said about people like u.
Except u ask for forgiveness God will not forgive u. MARK MY WORDS

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by noisy45(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Mouthgag:

Including your mama, aunties and sisters

Someone will surely fùck them in the ass too.
Maybe one the girls I Bleep nah your sister
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by LyfeJennings(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2019
oyinda1599:
...lick ur anus bawooo... Nawaoo

U remember that fight Kanye had with Amber Rose.
When Amber accuses Kanye of asking her to lick and finger his anus.
Sweetheart, we have billions and billions of fantasies in the world. So much that would make U pass out when U hear it.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by deloon(m): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2019
meobizy:
This thing made front page when the news was known, why is it making front page again?
With zero video evidence to back this news, I call it a lie.
Since 2011 I heard it I’ve never seen any form of video.
In this internet age where people record random things for the fun of it?
Nah, I call bullsh-it.
I believe it is white people’s way of shaming Instagram ‘models’ who fly to Dubai and Saudi Arabia to service generous princes.
Anybody who comments to the contrary should provide video evidence.
I’m tired of ‘one man from my village told me his sister does it’ tales.

Maybe this website will help clear your doubts.
www.TagTheSponsor.com
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by meobizy(f): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2019
deloon:

Maybe this website will help clear your doubts.
www.TagTheSponsor.com
I said video evidence.
You Nairaland members have poor comprehension skills.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by meobizy(f): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2019
Gulher:
You just don't understand. We are talking about rich arab princes and not regular men. You will never see videos.
Hence the more reason why these stories are lies.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by meobizy(f): 10:01am On Mar 09, 2019
Ugosample:

Lol

only if you knew

this Thing happens well well

But Arabs are not the obly.culprits.

have you heard of the marathoo sisters?

you really think it's regular sex the have that makes them get paid so much cheesy

let me give you a personal experience

I know of an expatriate back in Ghana who would pay top dollar for crazy acts (he is a bisexual anyways)

I no wan kast myself

But I know what's up in that dept

These oyibo expatriates (some sha) head no correct undecided
Two women from your village, I see (the Matharoos).
No video evidence, no belief from me.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Starks: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2019
my friend, u guys should sharrap and stop slamming only black girls. this act is common with low life girls and cut across all race, virtually all Arab states have proustites especially in turkey n Kazakhstan they do all manner of Sodom do escape their govt harsh rules especially rules that do not support women. and who says white are excluded, white girls are d biggest proustites of all time, they open d way for acts like this , late princess Diana dates an Arab man with shame , even Kim k west dates an Arab man for d glams back in her days. pls I don't want to even mention. but boi I de fear girls o especially those onces living glam life but do notting reasonable. that why I keep telling my naija bros stop sleeping with big as girls that are into runs, many men do engage them mostly die in their early 50s because their blood streams are fulled with untraceable disease.

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Toks2008:

You are joking!
toks its true.there are worse instances that happen like the incident that happened in benin city around 2017 where a certain dude just returned from ghana and he strangled his mom to death then disembowel his mom and started eating her intestines.he was caught and the guy confessed that it was a native doctor in ghana who instructed him to do it if he wanted to be rich.another one happened just last year also..a 23 yr old returnee from ghana.he strangled his mom and started having sex with d corpse but was caught by the grandmom.that one also confessed that it was the guidelines given to him by a native doctor in ghana so he can be rich.yahoo+ and dubai pooty racket tinzs all na to hammer.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2019
Nanatrendy:
or he maybe a love-vendor, there must be some big boy in dubai connecting the girls for a cut.

very possible too.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by IloveToMess: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

I see right through you, your name tell it all Africoon, but you aren't good enough to mess with me, you need much more practice.

OK dear you win
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by chineloSA(f): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2019
Rosay15:
... I can't even dare it and try DAT shit on their women... They treat their women like gold.

Which gold. Arab women are treated like property. They are physically abused daily.

What you are saying is not true.

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by chineloSA(f): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2019
So disgusting I must say. undecided undecided
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
wetdick:
i wont be suprised if Hushpuppi is part of the guys that gives arab men their asses

Hushpuppi is from a poor home, does not have any real source of income, he lives in dubai and what business does he own in dubai, no idea.
i am on d same page with u cheesy.its like dat hushpapi guy dey lick arab men anus and lick their wives used pants for a living cos we no really know d job e dey do dere cheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2019
chineloSA:

Which gold. Arab women are treated like property. They are physically abused daily.

What you are saying is not true.

who is telling you that arab women are physically abused daily? the arab men treat their women as gold, go and touch their women as a foreigner and see what happens to you even their men do not play with their women, funny enough if you want dont a woman again, you can divorce her. the only women arab treat very badly are black women.

in saudi arabia, women have been driving for long in the country side but in the city centers you wont see them driving until recently

the only stuff is that women are expected to dress in the islamic way but under that dressing she is wearing a designer cloth or she is naked.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2019
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
i am on d same page with u cheesy.its like dat hushpapi guy dey lick arab men anus and lick their wives used pants for a living cos we no really know d job e dey do dere cheesy.

abi.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Mouthgag: 10:58am On Mar 09, 2019
noisy45:
[color=#006600][/color]
Maybe one the girls I Bleep nah your sister
Weyrey
As if I even get one.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by noisy45(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2019
Mouthgag:

Weyrey[color=#006600][/color]
As if I even get one.

You can lend me your girlfriend or wife
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by ngozianu(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2019
Nigerian actresses and models have been doing this type of prostitution over 4 years ago and was revealed by a british journalist in his blog

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2019
meobizy:
Two women from your village, I see (the Matharoos). No video evidence, no belief from me.
Kai!
you must be a bush man
You don't know who the marathoo sisters are
And you are here talking undecided
Si ebe a puo biko undecided
you don't know what's up

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by meobizy(f): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2019
Ugosample:

Kai!

you must be a bush man

You don't know who the marathoo sisters are

And you are here talking undecided

Si ebe a puo biko undecided

you don't know what's up
I said video evidence in my original comment and as usual Nairalanders are trying to convince me with write ups.
It’s no wonder this place can’t reach Quora and Reddit levels of information.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2019
Starks:
my friend, u guys should sharrap and stop slamming only black girls. this act is common with low life girls and cut across all race, virtually all Arab states have proustites especially in turkey n Kazakhstan they do all manner of Sodom do escape their govt harsh rules especially rules that do not support women. and who says white are excluded, white girls are d biggest proustites of all time, they open d way for acts like this , late princess Diana dates an Arab man with shame , even Kim k west dates an Arab man for d glams back in her days. pls I don't want to even mention. but boi I de fear girls o especially those onces living glam life but do notting reasonable. that why I keep telling my naija bros stop sleeping with big as girls that are into runs, many men do engage them mostly die in their early 50s because their blood streams are fulled with untraceable disease.

it cuys across all ethnic groups

Not a matter of black or white
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Mouthgag: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2019
noisy45:

You can lend me your girlfriend or wife
Until I gag all the women in your life first

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.