Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,005 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story (171831 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Even in Lagos u would get girls who would do this to u. More reason why i dont believe the rkelly story. These girls would let u do anything to them for money bro.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by peacettw: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
And I thought I have seen it all
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
This one na thread for alpha males o. Ladies take cover grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by 1Sharon(f): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
I'm eating angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Doortooon(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by YeebozNemesis: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Daniella Okeke is rumoured to be into this nonsense.

By the time Johnson Suleiman has kissed her mouth, he'll come and be saying nonsense that he's prophesying.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by lee818(f): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
khiaa:
Filthy white whores, these are the skanks that Africoon men adore. Lmao, grin the Arab man said "Don't move white bitch." Even the Arab men knows they are trash. I bet they wouldn't do this to Arab women. undecided

loud it girl!! mostly African American men e.g ballplayers

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by mmclatino(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
suffer for naija Na die
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Herlertah(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Strange people with strange desires on this Earth

You can now order for your data for as low as #550 for 1gig on MTN. Other Networks are also available at affordable prices. Contact 08130284420 on WhatsApp to get yours.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Amberon11: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Learn to type with your senses intact.
Jayslicky:
This is just shows how women can be useless, when I tell people that most successful women did this same advanced prostitution, they tag you an hater.

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Timisamd(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rosay15:
... I can't even dare it and try DAT shit on their women... They treat their women like gold.
I have done that to many Arabian women before.. When I was in Abu Dhabi

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
khiaa:
Filthy white whores, these are the skanks that Africoon men adore. Lmao, grin the Arab man said "Don't move white bitch." Even the Arab men knows they are trash. I bet they wouldn't do this to Arab women. undecided

That would explain why your men (African Americans) are obsessed with whye women. Lel

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by afamaustin(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Noting l no go hear
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by streetsoldier1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:
And at the end, they'll come to social media to claim how hardworking they are.

And you think eating poo is a softwork?

18 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by KendrickAyomide: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
1Sharon:
I'm eating angry
Arabian Poo right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
I am watching. with keen interest.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by 1Sharon(f): 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Arabian Poo right?

angry
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by CzarChris(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is beyond disgusting, I've heard of different sex fetishes before, but this gives me the creeps. This is beyond dishumanizing.

Oh hell no!!! shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Frezhkid10(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chaiiiiiii shocked shocked...Am beginning to suspect my Girlfriend that travelled to Dubai under the guise of looking for greener pastures..

9 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by KendrickAyomide: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
1Sharon:

angry
LMAO
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by LexngtonSteele: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Yam legged and bearded gals and their love for pricks.

Now eating Arabian shiit for money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by daddytime(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:
And at the end, they'll come to social media to claim how hardworking they are.

To chop shiit na soft work? Go try am see na...lol

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
don't know why I open this thread. reading something like this made me see ladies as thrash most time

run out of thread. nonsense
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Lordofthewest(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

That would explain why your men (African Americans) are obsessed with white women. Lol
lee818:

loud it girl!! mostly African American men e.g ballplayers
hahaha..tell the idiot.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Timi1990(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Frezhkid10:
Chaiiiiiii shocked shocked...Am beginning to suspect my Girlfriend that travelled to Dubai under the guise of looking for greener pastures..

Sit down there grin dem don Dey knack your girlfriend for every angle .
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by BlackSaints: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
khiaa:
What nonsense are you talking about? Black women do more worse things like gettho gaggers and all.
And who told you that black women are not into this porta whatever?

28 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by noona(f): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ewwwwwwwwww!!!! OMG!!!!!! *pukes all over the thread*

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by teacherbim(f): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
dante0147:
Na thief spoil pikin ! If dem come beg una for money una go give them ? Everybody na hypocrite Abeg!
Ha what are you saying? So eating poo to you is not a big deal

4 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by TemmyT002(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
This is a product of fiction
Women are not sex objects
They are decent
Lovely
And nice
Sweet smelling too

Ndiala
You can never hear a man eat a woman's poop. Lai lai.
But what can I say? Anything a man can do,a woman can do better. Na nack we dey nack,una dey chop shit join am.
Gbefun!

Dey there dey deceive yourself
If babalawo says panties are no longer needed but women poo, some guys go chop am tire for money

11 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by zoby225588: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
Regina Daniels Twerks to please her fans www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6J1HM9I1g4&sns

Subscribe for more videos
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.