Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story (172136 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2019
meobizy:

I said video evidence in my original comment and as usual Nairalanders are trying to convince me with write ups.
It’s no wonder this place can’t reach Quora and Reddit levels of information.

and like I said, you really think an Arab guy will record himself in the act?

Continue running your mouth undecided

If you want to see videos of such, click on one link someone posted here, you will see the white guy shitting on the black girl face and all...
check the earlier pages

there are other videos out there, but why would I even want to watvh/see/have them?

But as for Arab, you will not see. The last young Prince caught in homosexual orgy was beheaded straight away. I don forget his name sef, but you can check him out.

And In that kind of climate, you expect them to record themselves?

And FYI, marathoo sistere are "high class hookers" of Canadian /Indian origin. check them out on ig if you are interested.
they are not from the "village"

For the right price, you can get whatever depraved fantasy you want.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by meobizy(f): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2019
Ugosample:

and like I said, you really think an Arab guy will record himself in the act?

Continue running your mouth undecided

If you want to see videos of such, click on one link someone posted here, you will see the white guy shitting on the black girl face and all...
check the earlier pages

there are other videos out there, but why would I even want to watvh/see/have them?

But as for Arab, you will not see. The last young Prince caught in homosexual orgy was beheaded straight away. I don forget his name sef, but you can check him out.

And In that kind of climate, you expect them to record themselves?

And FYI, marathoo sistere are "high class hookers" of Canadian /Indian origin. check them out on ig if you are interested.
they are not from the "village"

For the right price, you can get whatever depraved fantasy you want.
Ok.
For the right price I want to see video evidence of these tales in the OP’s story.
I care not to see a white person do it, I want to see an Arab.
Until then this will remain hearsay in my dictionary.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by lee818(f): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

Mostly Nigerian men, they will except the lowest of the low as long as she's white, including the big fat old, ugly whales they proudly adorn on their arms. grin

Hahahahahaha you are so right!! and they look totally ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ugosample(m): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2019
meobizy:

Ok.
For the right price I want to see video evidence of these tales in the OP’s story.
I care not to see a white person do it, I want to see an Arab.
Until then this will remain hearsay in my dictionary.

how much do you want to pay an Arab sheikh to risk his life just to show you a video?

The sheikh that would buy your entire possessions with that of you r family in both directions put together

You are a joker tongue

You can believe it or not tho, that's your prerogative

But $hit happens (no pun intended)

and those of us who know, know cheesy
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by meobizy(f): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2019
Ugosample:

how much do you want to pay an Arab sheikh to risk his life just to show you a video?

The sheikh that would buy your entire possessions with that of you r family in both directions put together

You are a joker tongue

You can believe it or not tho, that's your prerogative

But $hit happens (no pun intended)

and those of us who know, know cheesy
Ok.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by goldust777: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2019
Some so cald Nollywood actresses big girls do these I won't mention names undecided
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by benzems(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2019
Uchu
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by LisaAnne(f): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2019
Wizywiz:
my love its coprophilia not cocrophilia...how are u today..can u see what babes are doing for money
Lol And the ishilove sabi correct person ehn
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by lereinter(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
10k dollars

That's more than 3m for just 3days

she will go again when body settle
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by datigbogirl: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
noisy45:
When I had my first cash out as a g boy I bleeped three girls in there anus at the same for just 30 k . Girls are born hoes

Meen I've not been privileged to enjoy that fetish...abeg where you cop those babes from...all d ashies I dey yansh no dey gree am, even for 50k sef...put ya boy through meen...
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by datigbogirl: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hedonisst:
Nothing new under the sun. You don't need to be an Arab moneybag to 'enjoy' this 'treatment'.

Abeg put me through on how to enjoy this treatment...
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by datigbogirl: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Speak for yourself
A lot is happening
I used to pay girls to lick my anus
I used to pay girls to scat on them, I mean real poops
Man, with the right price
Anything can happen

Abeg link me up with those girls...
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Wizywiz(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
LisaAnne:
Lol And the ishilove sabi correct person ehn
she is my love...a unique fellow
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nostradamus: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
bluefilm:
That's why men will always continue to be at the top.

Men will never go down this low.

For what Kwanu?

Impossicant.

God forbid.

God is a man.
men will never go this low?? Search cuckold cumeaters online.

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by noisy45(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote [color=#006600][/color]author=datigbogirl post=76489416]

Meen I've not been privileged to enjoy that fetish...abeg where you cop those babes from...all d ashies I dey yansh no dey gree am, even for 50k sef...put ya boy through meen...[/quote]

If you want fetish sex look for Benue or Delta State ashie girls
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Timisamd:
I have done that to many Arabian women before.. When I was in Abu Dhabi
where is Abu Dhabi?
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by bukatyne(f): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ishilove:
Anyone who indulges in coprophillia is demonically possessed.

My sister, Bible said the love of money is the root of all evil.

If not for money, how can a sane person eat poo? Straight from the anus?

How does it add to the sexual excitement of the man?

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by bukatyne(f): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jman06:
Honestly!

I'll pay anything to marry a virgin girl! Even if it means marrying a Muslim girl from the north. I can convert to Islam just to marry a decent virgin girl!

I hope you know that some virgins have anal sex like the Arabic women and some do surgery.

I am not against sexual purity, I am telling you that it can't be done with human wisdow.

When it is time, pray to whatever you believe in and make sure you are also a deserving man.

Don't the ladies mouth smell afterwards?

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by oyinda1599(f): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
LyfeJennings:

U remember that fight Kanye had with Amber Rose.
When Amber accuses Kanye of asking her to lick and finger his anus.
Sweetheart, we have billions and billions of fantasies in the world. So much that would make U pass out when U hear it.
But those fantasies are not normal, I can't see myself indulge in such act for billion dollars. So u can pay a girl to poo inside her mouth.U can enjoy sex in a normal way don't u think.

2 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Ishilove: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
bukatyne:

My sister, Bible said the love of money is the root of all evil.

If not for money, how can a sane person eat poo? Straight from the anus?

How does it add to the sexual excitement of the man?
What, if not demonic possession can give rise to such perverse fetishes? God cannot inhabit a being who gives his shit_ to people to eat, as well as one who eats people's faeces for pleasure or material gain.

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by LyfeJennings(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
oyinda1599:
But those fantasies are not normal, I can't see myself indulge in such act for billion dollars. So u can pay a girl to poo inside her mouth.U can enjoy sex in a normal way don't u think.

Lol
The human mind is the most complex thing God created. It is so complex u will be shocked if U hear what goes on in it. Did U say for a billion dollars. LMAO.....
I bet U, U would do worse for a lot less in Naira. Only few men would resist their price and stand on their words. Think about the offer of a million dollars in raw cash and U being peed on. Then think of it, nobody would know if U don't tell anybody. If U can find an excuse to accept the offer, then I tell U, U would do worse for a lot less than one billion dollars... Nobody has to know baby. If U don't tell, no one would know....
grin grin grin
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by oyinda1599(f): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Lol
The human mind is the most complex thing God created. It is so complex u will be shocked if U hear what goes on in it. Did U say for a billion dollars. LMAO.....
I bet U, U would do worse for a lot less in Naira. Only few men would resist their price and stand on their words. Think about the offer of a million dollars in raw cash and U being peed on. Then think of it, nobody would know if U don't tell anybody. If U can find an excuse to accept the offer, then I tell U, U would do worse for a lot less than one billion dollars... Nobody has to know baby. If U don't tell, no one would know....
grin grin grin
badt guy..... Just stop peeing on girls joor, I know alot about complexity of our subconscious mind, a very wide and powerful tool.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Hedonisst: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
oyinda1599:

See this one. Who dash you?

Your own family would sell you into slavery, never to be seen again, for a tiny fraction of a billion American dollars. Forget goody two shoes talk. It is easy to claim whatever when it's still in the imagination. When the offer is made and the prospect becomes real, you would understand how terribly feeble a human being's resolve is.
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by oyinda1599(f): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hedonisst:

See this one. Who dash you?

Your own family would sell you into slavery, never to be seen again, for a tiny fraction of a billion American dollars. Forget goody two shoes talk. It is easy to claim whatever when it's still in the imagination. When the offer is made and the prospect becomes real, you would understand how terribly feeble a human being's resolve is.
I won't do it for a billion dollars...

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by IprintMONEY: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ishilove:

Thanks

My dear, I am horrified
someone told me you drink piss. What is the difference between piss and shit
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by Toks2008(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
toks its true.there are worse instances that happen like the incident that happened in benin city around 2017 where a certain dude just returned from ghana and he strangled his mom to death then disembowel his mom and started eating her intestines.he was caught and the guy confessed that it was a native doctor in ghana who instructed him to do it if he wanted to be rich.another one happened just last year also..a 23 yr old returnee from ghana.he strangled his mom and started having sex with d corpse but was caught by the grandmom.that one also confessed that it was the guidelines given to him by a native doctor in ghana so he can be rich.yahoo+ and dubai pooty racket tinzs all na to hammer.

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by RealityShot: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
donstan18:
And at the end, they'll come to social media to claim how hardworking they are.

I just pity the real hustling and hardworking women out there getting intimidated with what these hoes do on social media.
i pity the rich men who allow their sons to marry these porties

1 Like

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by ClearFlair: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
khiaa:

No.

Okay. Be happy. smiley
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by babadigu(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
in fact... some black bitches are so desperate for money !
Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by chineloSA(f): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
wetdick:

who is telling you that arab women are physically abused daily? the arab men treat their women as gold, go and touch their women as a foreigner and see what happens to you even their men do not play with their women, funny enough if you want dont a woman again, you can divorce her. the only women arab treat very badly are black women.

in saudi arabia, women have been driving for long in the country side but in the city centers you wont see them driving until recently

the only stuff is that women are expected to dress in the islamic way but under that dressing she is wearing a designer cloth or she is naked.

I taught at a Saudi university. I was close enough to hear their individual stories. To answer your question, I was hearing from the horses mouth and witnessing some. Saudi women are battered daily.

3 Likes

Re: How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story by datigbogirl: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jman06:
Honestly!

I'll pay anything to marry a virgin girl! Even if it means marrying a Muslim girl from the north. I can convert to Islam just to marry a decent virgin girl!

A lot of virgins nowadays are only virgin pvssy, their anus have been stretched beyond elasticity by strong rods...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.