Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? (20218 Views)

Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] / Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo) / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by Obalufon: 10:57pm On May 23, 2020
gregyboy:

Yoruba were never united under any ooni shit

Oduduwa was an idol that never existed

Samuel johson brought the idea of yorubas coming from Oduduwa it was never so in history
Many times in history ife waa ransacked by war
Ogun lo ma e ti ran ti ran eyi ti mo so egba orun ti gba

1 Like

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by gregyboy(m): 11:56pm On May 23, 2020
Obalufon:
Ogun lo ma e ti ran ti ran eyi ti mo so egba orun ti gba

Nigga speak English
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by TAO11(f): 4:39am On May 24, 2020
gregyboy:

Nigga speak English
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by TAO11(f): 4:47am On May 24, 2020
gregyboy:

Samuel johson brought the idea of yorubas coming from Oduduwa it was never so in history

I am not sure why you're pained about our Ooni. Oh okay I understand, he is you God and our King. grin cheesy

Having said that, let me know if you need evidence for the following historical facts:

(1) Benin was racked by war and reduced to a mere village.

(2) Binis were still largely roaming stark n@ked up until the late-1890s/early-1900s, and perhaps later.

(3) Ibadan forces raided territories of Benin Kingdom for slaves.

(4) Yoruba language was imposed as the lingua-franca of the palace of Benin Kingdom and of the whole Kingdom itself.

(5) Ekaladerhan (your new found ancestor) does not exist in any historical writing prior to the early 1900s.

cc: lawani, Obalufon

1 Like

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by TAO11(f): 4:54am On May 24, 2020
lawani:
Ooni's superiority is spiritual not physical. All obas have their people and domain where they are superior exclusively. If you want to count people then oyo is superior and not Ife. As a monarch, the ooni oversees Ife alone and that is not even up to Ijesa where the owa obokun is supreme.

The Ooni's power was both military and spiritual.

Ife was the military, economic, and spiritual super power of the West Africa forest at a time when no other kingdom dare make a sound -- c.900 AD to c.1450AD.

Oyo and Benin only began to emerge as a power in the region (from c.1500) after Ife had flourished militarily and economically.

However, Ife managed to retain its spirutual suzerainty even afer its military and economic decline.

The Oonis of Ife in those early days were next to God (almost literally).

cc: Obalufon

1 Like

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by lawani: 7:28am On May 24, 2020
gregyboy:

yoruba was united in the 19th century under Ibadan.
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by gregyboy(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2020
lawani:
yoruba was united in the 19th century under Ibadan.

The tracing of all yoruba history to ife was never historical, it was first used by Samuel johson

Again when did oduduwa exist
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by Obalufon: 9:42am On May 24, 2020
gregyboy:

The tracing of all yoruba history to ife was never historical, it was first used by Samuel johson

Enu e' bi enu' eiye yen lo ma pa e''...
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by gregyboy(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2020
Obalufon:
Enu e' bi enu' eiye yen lo ma pa e''...

Speak English bro
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by TAO11(f): 12:33am On May 25, 2020
gregyboy:

Speak English bro
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by TAO11(f): 12:35am On May 25, 2020
gregyboy:

When did Ekaladerhan exist?

Show me Ekaladerhan in any writing pror to the early 1930s. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by gregyboy(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2020
TAO11:

When did Ekaladerhan exist?

Show me Ekaladerhan in any writing pror to the early 1930s. grin

Bitch shut up, you aint getting any replying from me

So stop quoting me I would reply a mad man questions not you.....

You LovePeddler
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by davidnazee: 3:45pm On May 25, 2020
gregyboy:

Bitch shut up, you aint getting any replying from me

You LovePeddler

Lol.. please be gentle on her
I have come across writings from the 17th century that mentioned the Ekhaladeran story.. I will post it if I find it.
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by TAO11(f): 5:33pm On May 25, 2020
gregyboy:

[/s]Bitch shut up, you aint getting any replying from me

You LovePeddler[/s]

gayboy listen to this:

I am not sent but as a tormentor to the remorseless liars of the house of Benin.

cheesy
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by gregyboy(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2020
davidnazee:

Lol.. please be gentle on her
I have come across writings from the 17th century that mentioned the Ekhaladeran story.. I will post it if I find it.

Yep, i really have answers to her, but am not giving anything to her or have any discussion with her,
If she not taught a lesson by me now she mat never learn, how to be polite to strangers
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by TAO11(f): 8:09pm On May 25, 2020
gregyboy:

[s]Yep, i really have answers to her, but am not giving anything to her or have any discussion with her,

If she not taught a lesson by me now she mat never learn, how to be polite to strangers[/s]

Why should I be polite to a fool? grin

Give your so-called answers to other Yorubas. I will still come and catch you there and expose you.

Ekalderhan does not exist! Benin Kingdom 'yaff' been exposed! cheesy
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by gregyboy(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2020
TAO11:

TAO11 is a fool? grin

Give your so-called answers to other Yorubas. I will still come and catch you there and expose you.

Ekalderhan does not exist! Benin Kingdom 'yaff' been exposed! cheesy

Lol, e pain her

Valirex come and continue

Nothing sweet pass snubbing ng fools
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by bright007(f): 9:23pm On May 25, 2020
TAO11:

I am not sure why you're pained about our Ooni. Oh okay I understand, he is you God and our King. grin cheesy

Having said that, let me know if you need evidence for the following historical facts:

(1) Benin was racked by war and reduced to a mere village.

(2) Binis were still largely roaming stark n@ked up until the late-1890s/early-1900s, and perhaps later.

(3) Ibadan forces raided territories of Benin Kingdom for slaves.

(4) Yoruba language was imposed as the lingua-franca of the palace of Benin Kingdom and of the whole Kingdom itself.

(5) Ekaladerhan (your new found ancestor) does not exist in any historical writing prior to the early 1930s.

cc: lawani, Obalufon

If it is the 1897 expedition you are referring to, the Benis are proud of themselves having won the first aggression from the British but fell to the second one.

2) As for number 2, citations and proper evidence needed . Dont bring those ones written by your Yoruba revisionists and propagandists.

3) This is another falsehood emanating from your brain.Attached is a screenshot that says as early as the 16th century, Yorubas were employed as slaves in the Benin palace.

4) The attached screenshot settles it. The lukumi whom you are referring to were simply slaves. Now go run along with your tail between your legs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by davidnazee: 3:46am On May 26, 2020
gregyboy:

People allegedly ascribed the invention of the word “Ekaladerhan” to Oba Erediauwa of blessed memory that he coined that word to discredit his Yoruba heritage, that thought is steeped in the abyss of the ignorance of such minds hence an illumination of facts will help in bringing this people to an historical light. Ekaladerhan first appeared in written word in 1903, an extract from a colonial recording in the 1800s and published in 1903:

Gwatun was the head centre of the cult Malaku, the spirit of big water, i.e., the sea, big rivers, not creeks. Hence it is easy to understand why it should be the town set aside for the entrance to Benin of the white man who came to the big water. I used to be told in a vague way the tale of the foundation of Guatun. A son of a king named caladesan was its founder. Either his mother was false, or else he was accused of attempting one of his fathers wives. Anyhow he fled from Benin, and after much wandering and some magic with a palm tree and a turtle, took up his home at Guatun, where the turtle is sacred to this day, as it is also in Ilaro, to the west of Lagos colony, and in many other places. Caladesan’s town throve, and he defeated an army sent by the King of Benin. His independent sovereinghty was allowed but he was never to return to Benin”: - Great Benin: Its customs, Art and Horrors, by Ling Roth, 1903.

Note: in the old English language that R was written as letter S hence the spelling caladesan instead of Caladeran.
And Malakun refers to the Olokun cult which was founded in Gwato area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by gregyboy(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2020
davidnazee:

People allegedly ascribed the invention of the word “Ekaladerhan” to Oba Erediauwa of blessed memory that he coined that word to discredit his Yoruba heritage, that thought is steeped in the abyss of the ignorance of such minds hence an illumination of facts will help in bringing this people to an historical light. Ekaladerhan first appeared in written word in 1903, an extract from a colonial recording in the 1800s and published in 1903:

Gwatun was the head centre of the cult Malaku, the spirit of big water, i.e., the sea, big rivers, not creeks. Hence it is easy to understand why it should be the town set aside for the entrance to Benin of the white man who came to the big water. I used to be told in a vague way the tale of the foundation of Guatun. A son of a king named caladesan was its founder. Either his mother was false, or else he was accused of attempting one of his fathers wives. Anyhow he fled from Benin, and after much wandering and some magic with a palm tree and a turtle, took up his home at Guatun, where the turtle is sacred to this day, as it is also in Ilaro, to the west of Lagos colony, and in many other places. Caladesan’s town throve, and he defeated an army sent by the King of Benin. His independent sovereinghty was allowed but he was never to return to Benin”: - Great Benin: Its customs, Art and Horrors, by Ling Roth, 1903.

Note: in the old English language that R was written as letter S hence the spelling caladesan instead of Caladeran.
And Malakun refers to the Olokun cult which was founded in Gwato area.

Most yorubas wont even read or even debate thier own history, not to say other people's history

They keep arguing thier history all around myth with no scientific consideration or factual analysis this tribe called are know for living in denial.....
Even wen politics is concerned
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by TAO12: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
gregyboy:

Most yorubas wont even read or even debate thier own history, not to say other people's history

They keep arguing thier history all around myth with no scientific consideration or factual analysis this tribe called are know for living in denial.....

Even wen politics is concerned

Did you finally find the white man who made-up Ekaladerhan to deceive gullible Binis? /s grin

Because we all know (including you) that Ekaladerhan is a made-up joke. /s

See reminder below:

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by ORGUST: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Oshi5403:

But Dont Forget That The Mythical History We Had Is That Oranmiyan(the Founder Of Oyo Empire) Was A Powerful And Well Spiritually Fortified Belligerant.
And Then,the Benin Empire Neva Had The Opportunity To Make Good Use Of Calvary Like Oyo Empire.

Am Not Saying That Alaafin Oyo Is Superior.Just Trying To Appreciate And Constructively Critisize Your Point.

It is nice you said mythical history. Every tribe from Africa,Asia,The Americas and even Europeans had their own mythical history. Any historical kingdom or Empire that left nothing for posterity is a cooked up history. Ponder about that.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by ORGUST: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
bright007:

If it is the 1897 expedition you are referring to, the Benis are proud of themselves having won the first aggression from the British but fell to the second one.

2) As for number 2, citations and proper evidence needed . Dont bring those ones written by your Yoruba revisionists and propagandists.

3) This is another falsehood emanating from your brain.Attached is a screenshot that says as early as the 16th century, Yorubas were employed as slaves in the Benin palace.

4) The attached screenshot settles it. The lukumi whom you are referring to were simply slaves. Now go run along with your tail between your legs

They know this. Their dirty pride wouldn't allow them agree. They are one of the reasons history is no longer taughtin schools. The current akure royal family is half Benin descent. Oba Orogbhua to be precise.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by ORGUST: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Yoruba meeeeehn! (sighs) No disrespect but your history is best described as a concotion of mumble jumbos. Starting with a name that was first of all given to you by the Fulanis.
A name that has no meaning or bearing in any of your languages or Ifa,to your fabled Oyo empire that left no relics in history. Thanks to Johnson, Awolowo and the power of media from the first part of 20th century. You people really knew the power of propaganda then and you used it to your best advantage; not nowadays anyway. The supposed Ooni superiority was the British and Awolowo's making. The British thought since Ife was the spiritual home of the Yorubas, hence the Ooni should be superior not minding his place or relevance in history. The Alaafin (Iku babaye) knew this, hence his battle of supremacy with Late Okunade Sijuade while the latter lived. Has anyone ever wondered why the Alaafin and the Oba of Benin never exchanged words amidst these controversies? I'll leave you all to hazard a guess.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by TAO11(f): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
@UGBE634 (aka @ORGUST) why do you have to create many monikers to type crap and then proceed to like your own crap with each of your many monikers??
————————
(1a) LMAO! I wonder why your king was a Yoruba king in 1937, etc. prior to the 1970s and the recent internet magomago. cheesy

See the 1937 “Conference of Yoruba Chiefs” wherein your king (and other Yoruba kings) admitted proudly that his ancestors went out originally from Ile-Ife.

(1b) H. L. Ward Price, a colonial civil servant and visitor to Oba Eweka II writes and I quote:

Following the Oba, I went through a heavy Iroko door, which opened into a long, narrow, corridor-like room, with a tall window at the other end. He showed me a brass crucifix which was attached to a cord around his neck, and waited and waited for the first rays of the day to illumine the window, when he pressed the crucifix to his forehead, and prayed for the Oni of Ife, the Alafin of Oyo and the Oba of Benin (that is himself); after which he prayed for all the other Yoruba kings. This had for long been the custom, he said, whether the Oba was a Christian or not.

{Be careful if you must respond to these points}
————————

(2) The name “Yoruba” (including its different foreign spellings/pronunciations) has no meaning whatsoever in Hausa language or Fulfude language.

See 1st attachment below from R. Burton’s publication from the year 1863.

{Please tell us the etymological meaning of the name “Benin” from any work of the same period (mid 1800)}
———————

(3) Oyo empire left no relics? grin You should pick up a book and actually cultivate the reading habit.

Read a book today — e.g., Archibald Dalzel’s “The History of Dahomy” published in the year 1793 which recounts Oyo’s imperial activities in the region (an EyEWiTnEsS account).

Capt. Clapperton & the Landers’ eYeWiTnEsS account notes that the Oyo cavalry men have the reputation of being the best bowmen in Africa; and the young men soon become excellent marksmen by frequent practice and steady perseverance ... They amuse themselves daily by attempting to discharge arrows through a small hole made for the purpose in a wall, at a great distance from the standing ground, and I have frequently seen individuals accomplished this difficult task three successive times ... from a distance of up to one hundred yards. ... it requires great and unceasing practice to attain to so much perfection.

I shouldn’t have to always do all these spoon-feeding always. Help yourself.
———————

(4) Lol. Of course Samuel Johnson (Ayinla Ogun) is the first Yoruba man to collect & compile a large account of Yoruba history and traditions. Guess when he did that. Take a wild guess. He completed his work in the late 1800s.

The first indigenous Benin person to collect & compile Benin history and traditions didn’t do so until the early-1930s.

Just putting this comparison out there so you can do what you wish with it. Concoct your fiction around it as usual, I’ll be back.
———————

(5) Awolowo and the British elevated the Ooni above other kings?? grin In which document was the superior elevation done? When? Where? Oh you mean I should take your word for it. Lmao.

By the way, Awolowo wasn’t born until 1909; & there are eyewitness writings from earlier years wherein the Alaffin and other kings admit recognize the Ooni as their superior. I guess AWoLoWo did the elevation while he himself was still in heaven yet to be born.

Moreover, the present Alaafin’s fracas with the former Ooni was purely their personal political difference. wink

That explains why you find the same Alaafin (older in age) bowing very intently to the present Ooni who is younger in age. See 2nd attachment.
——————

(6) By the way, the Benin kings of old already ranked themselves lower than Ooni and Alaafin. Refer to the reference to H. L. Ward-Price in which an eyewitness report of Oba Eweka II daily rituals to his fathers at Ife and Oyo. So, I’m not sure what you were getting at in your last lines. Lol.

Bini children needs to be thought to come to terms with reality. Your present generation is already gone. But at least start with the up and coming generation.

Cheers!
Cc: Oshi5403:

1 Like

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by EDORODION: 12:21am On Nov 03, 2021

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by TAO11(f): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2021
Dear @UGBE634, aka @ORGUST, aka @EDORODION, aka @AKPAMA211 (among several other moniker of yours that I can name):

You're not a bright individual, and the very obvious reasons (among innumerable others) are as follows:

(1) You forgot to post your foregoing screenshots with your @ORGUST moniker. You got carried away and used your @EDORODION moniker instead. Lol.

(2) What part of your earlier comment (which I already debunked above) did your foregoing screenshots support? Is it where you said "Yoruba" is from Fulani? cheesy

(3) Why (in your opinion at least) should your screenshot matter to you or to me? wink

(4) What is the etymological meaning of the name "Benin" from a mid-1800s writings -- just as we have seen the etymological meaning of the name "Yoruba" from an 1863 writing?

(5) Why have you no atom of shame? Could that be because you're an Edo child and permanent-slave of the Yoruba-Oba of Benin?

(6) Will you ever address any of my refutation of your earlier garbage? IF not, be honorable enough to retract your garbage, and tender an unreserved apology.

PS: I'm all for you having different monikers (if you please). What is ridiculous is that you wish no one knows that those many monikers all belong to you.

Also, here is a link to the thread of your screenshot. For anyone who wish to see how I already pre-addressed the submissions in that screenshot: https://www.nairaland.com/6771407/most-yoruba-dialects-yooroba

Cheers.

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by NubaVertigo(m): 1:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Alaafin lol
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by UGBE634: 6:31am On Nov 03, 2021
TAO11:
@UGBE634 (aka @ORGUST) why do you have to create many monikers to type crap and then proceed to like your own crap with each of your many monikers??
————————
(1a) LMAO! I wonder why your king was a Yoruba king in 1937, etc. prior to the 1970s and the recent internet magomago. cheesy

See the 1937 “Conference of Yoruba Chiefs” wherein your king (and other Yoruba kings) admitted proudly that his ancestors went out originally from Ile-Ife.

(1b) H. L. Ward Price, a colonial civil servant and visitor to Oba Eweka II writes and I quote:

Following the Oba, I went through a heavy Iroko door, which opened into a long, narrow, corridor-like room, with a tall window at the other end. He showed me a brass crucifix which was attached to a cord around his neck, and waited and waited for the first rays of the day to illumine the window, when he pressed the crucifix to his forehead, and prayed for the Oni of Ife, the Alafin of Oyo and the Oba of Benin (that is himself); after which he prayed for all the other Yoruba kings. This had for long been the custom, he said, whether the Oba was a Christian or not.

{Be careful if you must respond to these points}
————————

(2) The name “Yoruba” (including its different foreign spellings/pronunciations) has no meaning whatsoever in Hausa language or Fulfude language.

See 1st attachment below from R. Burton’s publication from the year 1863.

{Please tell us the etymological meaning of the name “Benin” from any work of the same period (mid 1800)}
———————

(3) Oyo empire left no relics? grin You should pick up a book and actually cultivate the reading habit.

Read a book today — e.g., Archibald Dalzel’s “The History of Dahomy” published in the year 1793 which recounts Oyo’s imperial activities in the region (an EyEWiTnEsS account).

Capt. Clapperton & the Landers’ eYeWiTnEsS account notes that the Oyo cavalry men have the reputation of being the best bowmen in Africa; and the young men soon become excellent marksmen by frequent practice and steady perseverance ... They amuse themselves daily by attempting to discharge arrows through a small hole made for the purpose in a wall, at a great distance from the standing ground, and I have frequently seen individuals accomplished this difficult task three successive times ... from a distance of up to one hundred yards. ... it requires great and unceasing practice to attain to so much perfection.

I shouldn’t have to always do all these spoon-feeding always. Help yourself.
———————

(4) Lol. Of course Samuel Johnson (Ayinla Ogun) is the first Yoruba man to collect & compile a large account of Yoruba history and traditions. Guess when he did that. Take a wild guess. He completed his work in the late 1800s.

The first indigenous Benin person to collect & compile Benin history and traditions didn’t do so until the early-1930s.

Just putting this comparison out there so you can do what you wish with it. Concoct your fiction around it as usual, I’ll be back.
———————

(5) Awolowo and the British elevated the Ooni above other kings?? grin In which document was the superior elevation done? When? Where? Oh you mean I should take your word for it. Lmao.

By the way, Awolowo wasn’t born until 1909; & there are eyewitness writings from earlier years wherein the Alaffin and other kings admit recognize the Ooni as their superior. I guess AWoLoWo did the elevation while he himself was still in heaven yet to be born.

Moreover, the present Alaafin’s fracas with the former Ooni was purely their personal political difference. wink

That explains why you find the same Alaafin (older in age) bowing very intently to the present Ooni who is younger in age. See 2nd attachment.
——————

(6) By the way, the Benin kings of old already ranked themselves lower than Ooni and Alaafin. Refer to the reference to H. L. Ward-Price in which an eyewitness report of Oba Eweka II daily rituals to his fathers at Ife and Oyo. So, I’m not sure what you were getting at in your last lines. Lol.

Bini children needs to be thought to come to terms with reality. Your present generation is already gone. But at least start with the up and coming generation.

Cheers!
Cc: Oshi5403:
If I am Orgust, let it not be well on anything, I lay my hands on, let my Children be retarded, but if I am not, let anything I do prosper beyond measure. If I am Orgust, let my days on Earth be short, let me die in a hurry, Let me die by motor accident, I have continually instructed you to stop dragging me into your foolishness, If you are senile I can't tell but please stop seeing me in your dreams. I have a couple or two of other monikers I use of which Orgust is not Among, I am not jobless like you, going about creating monikers for dubious purposes, please stop quoting me, we are not mate.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by muheeb01(m): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2021
Alaafin of course
Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by TAO11(f): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2021
UGBE634:
If I am Orgust, let it not be well on anything, I lay my hands on, let my Children be retarded, but if I am not, let anything I do prosper beyond measure. If I am Orgust, let my days on Earth be short, let me die in a hurry, Let me die by motor accident, I have continually instructed you to stop dragging me into your foolishness, If you are senile I can't tell but please stop seeing me in your dreams. I have a couple or two of other monikers I use of which Orgust is not Among, I am not jobless like you, going about creating monikers for dubious purposes, please stop quoting me, we are not mate.
Amen.

And I hope you know that getting someone to type all these curses with your login details still doesn’t change the fact that it is you who will be affected.

I hope you know that sha. Anyways, I’ve debunked the crap I needed to debunk. That’s all that matters.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? by UGBE634: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2021
TAO11:
Amen.

And I hope you know that getting someone to type all these curses with your login details still doesn’t change the fact that it is you who will be affected.

I hope you know that sha.

Lol.

I know

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Made In Idoma-land, Benue State, Central Nigeria / Why Do Africans Look At Black Americans As A Source Of Shame? / Ask An African-american A Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.