Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out (88517 Views)

VIDEO: Slay Queen Cries Helplessly After Soldier Chop 6 Rounds & Wants More / C O N D O M Fell Down From My Pr!vate Part And This Happen--slay Queen Cries Out / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Aladex1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
He doesnt do women. Hushman na gay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by payman(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
see her ugly face. ashawo
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by anambraamaka: 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
tosyne2much:
Where you sabi the girl baba?

Awka University
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by overdoseme: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Village Prostitute
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Fourwinds: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
donstan18:
In this generation; It's very difficult to train up a daughter.
very difficult... so much pooo
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Jasonstar(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Banging all the succeessful hustlerz in the hood won't add any intrinsic value to your black kunja..think of somthing smarter like tatooing Jay Z's face next to your center of gravity,..or better still, go wax some grease balls in exchange for a 9 to 5. cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.