Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out (88516 Views)

VIDEO: Slay Queen Cries Helplessly After Soldier Chop 6 Rounds & Wants More / C O N D O M Fell Down From My Pr!vate Part And This Happen--slay Queen Cries Out / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
shegra58:
another gorgeous Anambra girl grin
nah an igbo girl cant look as ugly as dis
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by ComedianzazaB(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
My grandma fine pass this pig
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Onyi22(f): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lol
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
She have deleted the post on Facebook... And the girl is also a nice girl. She helps old women. I pray God revives her mind and give her a good husband
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Billyanger(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Whats the essence?? Big cassava uno go see, attention from Hushpuppi uno go see, Marriage uno go later see. U juss a loser.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
No moral value Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Champagnegold: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
mumu, you don finish to s*x all the Bros wey get small change for ur yard, street and area, now u dey dream big abi, useless child. Sha na so ur Mama bin dey do.

Hushpuppy don turn hushdog da ma na d same thing una bi, social mumu in zoo. Any man wey marry dis one dey curse
olosho!!!

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Champagnegold: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
imagine this post in world women day,
well women! fear them((most)) person wey see Satan face to face . una know wetin dem discuss,

Lord have mercy!
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by gonkin(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
I dont understand. Are all ladies now categorised as slay queen?
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by laosy(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
This bag of poo. hahahaha.

She looks like Buhari Daura cow dungs though.
You just destroy her grin
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by CloudResident(m): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bird. And please Op don't pair the pictures next time.
Hushpuppy deserves some respect!
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by PapaAdanna: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Even to compose something readable is hard... Na to swallow and consume dicks she sabi.

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by shegra58: 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
lefulefu:

nah an igbo girl cant look as ugly as dis
take a look at the sing across her body 'IHIALA' that signify she's a queen from Ihiala in Anambra state grin abi Ihiala dey Lagos?
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Mickyhass22(m): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Keep dreaming
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
anambraamaka:
I know this girl ooo grin grin grin
Nigerian like to pretend eh those slamming her dey collect prick/pucci abegii happu nwa mmadu aka
Where you sabi the girl baba?
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wholesales.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by WizJesus007(m): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2019
This slay Wateva na Cow...Asif the dick go decorate her CV for marriage...Igbo kwenu sha...smh!
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by caye(m): 1:03am On Mar 09, 2019
adecz:

Bush gehl...

Hush Puppy seems to be a
professional shopper..... Always with
shopping bags.

Maybe some of the bags empty Sef.. undecided undecided lipsrsealed
WHAT IF APART FROM FACTS THAT IMPLY THAT HE IS A gay, carrying shopping bags for store customers might be his real job?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by mt77: 1:31am On Mar 09, 2019
Ada, there is a way that seems right unto a man, but the end leads to death. Repent before it's too late. And remember on judgement day, you will give account of every careless word that proceeds from you.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by adebayour04: 3:51am On Mar 09, 2019
she is looking for money for food dont shower blame n her. Hunger nah bastard.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Darevofpeace(m): 5:07am On Mar 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

No punctuation marks?angry

F-ugly English from a smeagwol.
maybe she had a D7 in English Language.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by thunderbabs: 6:25am On Mar 09, 2019
Whose shild is this?

Shild of the world undecided
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by cardoctor(m): 6:26am On Mar 09, 2019
Local babe
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Dackrapper(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2019
marvin906:
so this is the thing one nigga wan carry go alter..
rubbish
hoe in disguise everywhere
Sir i want to ask! Who is this cute little kid you used his picture?
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by PromiseUche(m): 8:38am On Mar 09, 2019
She is a local prostitute o!
Sagged b00bs gal kiss : embarassed
Dirty & can't even speak English fluently cool cool cool
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by marvin906(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2019
Dackrapper:
Sir i want to ask! Who is this cute little kid you used his picture?

Biorkpink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Tom05: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2019
Olosho everywhere�
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by mechanics(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2019
Hmmmm, shame on her, she should know one minute enjoyment can be disastrous.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Harry4truth: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2019
I'm not surprised at her level of thinking. Mere looking at her, you can tell she escaped downs syndrome by a very little margin
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Some people forget they are in social media and misbehave.

She has just chattered her future wedding by half when someone shows it up after seeing your invite.

People just grow more sense or simply borrow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.