Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) (4537 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by ImaIma1(f): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2019
It sounds like the guy is a "job man"... fraud. Guys like that would first spend on the girl and make her mesmerized. Then, they come up with creative stories to keep getting money from the her. They usually go for girls that have some money...a good job, etc.

Your sister should stop giving him money. It will never stop.

But how come your sister was collecting all the gifts without making proper findings?
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Apination(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2019
lereinter:

are you sex staved
Are you normal? undecided
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by prettysassygirl(f): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
tell your sister to leave that fool,does she need a prophet to tell her that the guy Is a good for nothing,me kwukwuma no get patience for those kind of guys and their illegitimate source of income. I'd rather marry an average earning man whose source of income is legit than a millionaire whose source of wealth would affect my generation.
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Sylvaxxl1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Bishopvic:
Pls am not a good writer.
My sister( in her late 20s) she has known this guy for about 4 years when the guy has been struggling and traveling one country to another and the guy been wooing her all along suddenly after 1 yeah they lost contact they later reconnect and viola the guy is permanently in Nigeria and super rich they started dating at last(he promised marriage). also he claimed he has properties whort at least 20 million. He got my sister a phone of 250k and also dash her money especially when she was sick he gave her 50k and other goodies under 6 months after their started dating he is been spending little more on the babe he drives a car of 4 million. Suddenly for the past 6 months he been claiming so broke the last business he invested 4 million(said it's his last money) am a witness of that investment he lost alomost 2 million on it now for the past months he claimed broke my sister has been helping him and giving him pocket money total I can encounter if she is telling me truth should be over 400k she has spent on the guy which the guy promised to give her back but haven't given her still he is still asking my sister for a loan of 800k now she has raised 400k but the guy called her today and be asking of 30k how his 2 cars broke down and at least he need 30k to fix one of the cars my sister be like he has to give her time to raise the 30k out of the 400k but the guy went bizzare with insults and bitter words saying my sister is taking him for granted and don't want to help. This is same my sister that she is in her late 20s and she really want to settle down secondly she has made all her money with no help cuz she is an ofan asin the girl really suffered to become a millionaire. Now what is an advice you have to give to her as she is worried about the realationship already.

here's my thought...
the guy got someone he was dating and lavishing money on him hence doing it to your sister.
now it seems that cable of cash is burnt hence turning to your sister for cash to trap another

it takes diligence and hard work to get such money he claims to have.

as for the owned car and properties, they're not his rather he just has access to them.
He purposely did that transaction to fool you.
if it was his why won't he sell at least one car to solve the problem
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by jesmond3945: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
Op your sister's case is exactly like the case of one instagram chick like that. The same format, infact the girl spent so much that she claimed the guy jazzed her. Your sis should run without looking back.
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Bishopvic: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Since today it's has been her flooding my phone with their conversation and fights so cuz my sister refused to send him 30k out of the money she was supposed to send this guy has insulated our whole family even my sister late parents. Who does that? He even say she is a fool e.tc. calling her all miserable names. But my question still remains why this guy do all this? Someone that was crazy in love with her lately cuz she call him scamer and he went rougu
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Preshy561:
He's using your sister to play yahoo yahoo just like how he's using other ladies with the same tactics.
Believe me , this lazy kinda guys are mostly found in Abuja and lekki.
Claiming big boy at first, but will come up with a story and start draining you.
Tell her to run for her life sis, before she goes insane.
Those guys are littered everywhere in Abuja shocked
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Bishopvic:
Since today it's has been her flooding my phone with their conversation and fights so cuz my sister refused to send him 30k out of the money she was supposed to send this guy has insulated our whole family even my sister late parents. Who does that? He even say she is a fool e.tc. calling her all miserable names. But my question still remains why this guy do all this? Someone that was crazy in love with her lately cuz she call him scamer and he went rougu
That's the tactics, they buy you Lil stuff then go broke so as to milk you.... Classic tactics
Re: Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) by KateFowler67: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2019
That is why I am trying to chat only with good people. I recentl started to communicate with girld from https://coomeet.com/index.en.html where are a lot of different interesting people. Maybe you will try it out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. / This Is How I'm Starving Myself in 2021 [Picture] / How Do People Sex Chat Without Feeling Like Idiots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.