Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. (2734 Views)

Got Married This Saturday But I Dont Love My Husband / Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) / I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Plskindadvise: 2:23am On Jul 26, 2019
I met my girlfriend like 19months ago, and everything really happened so fast and we started dating, we really understand ourselves and our conversations are neva boring. From all indications she truly loves me and even ready to do anything just to have me by her side. She is the best friend anyone can ever wish for cos she is very smart, lively and friendly with everyone and there is neva a dull moment.
Months into the relationship I started noticing some feminist attitudes, most time she will never listen to me, always wanting to control me, even refusing and asking me to do the dishes most times after cooking. At first I saw it as nothing cos I love washing dishes and doing other house chores, but it went on and on and we even quarrelled about it and all her excuses was she is not an organised person and she does not like washing dishes and cleaning, that I should bear with her and expect changes.
One of the worse parts was when she knew I know how to cook, she automatically reduced her cooking, my people that was how i turned an offical cook, with the excuse of "she does not like eating her food and likes mine more". We usually have fights abt this, and we will end up eating outside since nobody wants to prepare the food at home, which in turn ends up stressing my limited resources, and she is someone that hates managing things.
During this period, she was really going through the worst moments of her life, and things was not really going well according to her plans, fast forward to few months ago she go her Visa and she traveled to a European country and things are now really going well for her, bt be4 she traveled we entered into a serious fight about her controlling nature which increased the moment she got her Visa. This got so ugly to the point that I had to tell her to her face that I cant marry her because of this her attitude, she started pleading with me saying, she cant lose me now when things are going fine and I should calm down that when there is money I will not even notice any of this attitudes.

All this happenings got to a stage where i started asking myself questions of; what is it that I really made me go into a relationship her?, what do I really love abt her?, will things change for the better or worse when she comes back?.

Have talked to friends abt this issues and they have been telling me to still keep her as my girlfriend especially now that she is outside the country and have another girlfriend, because ending the relationship with her means I will lose all the gifts and stuff she will be send to me here in Nigeria and even a possibility of going out of the country to meet her.

NOTE: we have not had sex and she is still a virgin.

Pls, Kindly ignore my typo errors.

1 Like

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by pocohantas(f): 2:55am On Jul 26, 2019
"Months into the relationship I started noticing some feminist attitudes"

The breakup line of 2019 grin

20 Likes

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by odiereke(m): 2:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Leave and move on with your life, also pray to God to direct your path to the person who you will love

1 Like

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by murphyola: 2:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Follow your mind and don't entangled yourself with the traveling stuff or else you are going to blame yourself

4 Likes

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:02am On Jul 26, 2019
If you don't love her, then it's needless to continue. In all your writing you never claim to have feelings for her, despite the over 1year relationship.

You have seen her nature, if you will be able to cope with it, Continue, if not, then quit. If you quit tell her on time so that she can move on.

Your friends are only teaching you to be greedy, whats the big deal about the goodies you can get from her? To me It doesn't make sense.

As for the cooking issue/house chores issue, would you be okay if she gets a maid that assists? At least she can cook, a maid would only assist sometimes, since you wouldn't want to help her out.

4 Likes

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:03am On Jul 26, 2019
Don't mind them grin grin
pocohantas:

2 Likes

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 26, 2019
Plskindadvise:
I met my girlfriend like 19months ago, and everything really happened so fast and we started dating, we really understand ourselves and our conversations are neva boring. From all indications she truly loves me and even ready to do anything just to have me by her side. She is the best friend anyone can ever wish for cos she is very smart, lively and friendly with everyone and there is neva a dull moment.
Months into the relationship I started noticing some feminist attitudes, most time she will never listen to me, always wanting to control me, even refusing and asking me to do the dishes most times after cooking. At first I saw it as nothing cos I love washing dishes and doing other house chores, but it went on and on and we even quarrelled about it and all her excuses was she is not an organised person and she does not like washing dishes and cleaning, that I should bear with her and expect changes.
One of the worse parts was when she knew I know how to cook, she automatically reduced her cooking, my people that was how i turned an offical cook, with the excuse of "she does not like eating her food and likes mine more". We usually have fights abt this, and we will end up eating outside since nobody wants to prepare the food at home, which in turn ends up stressing my limited resources, and she is someone that hates managing things.
During this period, she was really going through the worst moments of her life, and things was not really going well according to her plans, fast forward to few months ago she go her Visa and she traveled to a European country and things are now really going well for her, bt be4 she traveled we entered into a serious fight about her controlling nature which increased the moment she got her Visa. This got so ugly to the point that I had to tell her to her face that I cant marry her because of this her attitude, she started pleading with me saying, she cant lose me now when things are going fine and I should calm down that when there is money I will not even notice any of this attitudes.

All this happenings got to a stage where i started asking myself questions of; what is it that I really made me go into a relationship her?, what do I really love abt her?, will things change for the better or worse when she comes back?.

Have talked to friends abt this issues and they have been telling me to still keep her as my girlfriend especially now that she is outside the country and have another girlfriend, because ending the relationship with her means I will lose all the gifts and stuff she will be send to me here in Nigeria and even a possibility of going out of the country to meet her.

lol. Why do i have a feeling u wanna stay in the relationship because of her visa.

look, She dosent abuse you, she dosent disobey you, she's not arrogant, she dosent lie, she's not a cheat.

if she's dosent do any of this things then all u gat to do is tolerate her. if u cant, call it quit.

6 Likes

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by daddytime(m): 3:55am On Jul 26, 2019
You no even mark register sef before she travel out...kai

One brother wey better konji been wan kill for Europe don hammer...

Fresh virgin kpekus...

My guy abeg continue your chief cook life for Nigeria jare

By the way, wetin make you feel say the babe na virgin sef, because she no give you?

If yes, then you be brother wey mumu. You were just her kitchen and restaurant.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 26, 2019
Plskindadvise:

hmm shebi u don invest ur time and money for the relationbusiness
No leave her now.... Na you loose pass.
Please why not get a plot of land somewhere
She will help you finish am
just one plot..
Three bedroom flat
Thank me later...
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Plskindadvise: 6:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Ray97:
lol. Why do i have a feeling u wanna stay in the relationship because of her visa.

look, She dosent abuse you, she dosent disobey you, she's not arrogant, she dosent lie, she's not a cheat.

if she's dosent do any of this things then all u gat to do is tolerate her. if u cant, call it quit.

She does not lie or cheat, it's just the abuse, disobedience and arrogance that's the issue. Apart from the later she is a wonderful person.

And I dont care abt the Visa. My only fear now is making her hold on to a relationship for years and when she returns I will refuse her marriage cos time is not on her side, and also the fear of marrying the wrong person.
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Plskindadvise: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2019
pocohantas:

Pls I used the word 'feminist' to generalize her bossy and controlling behaviour and not an intended breakup line. I

2 Likes

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by luvyaself95(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2019
Virgin girls don't cheat but they have feminist attitude my ex taught the lesson...
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by GodCovenant(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2019
grin the only line I saw was you have not fvck her and as she is a virgin.

guy forget that babe. the babe you never fvck traveled and you are calling her your babe.

continue in self deny.

lalasticlala I sight you

2 Likes

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2019
Well,its almost the same with my Current Relationship now,Bro keep the other side Chick incase of any Emergency
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by nurex01(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Plskindadvise:

run from being used as an errand. Look for the humble one
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2019
Plskindadvise:

Pls I used the word 'feminist' to generalize her bossy and controlling behaviour and not an intended breakup line. I
Those behaviors will be tripled when she's back and loaded. You think money humbles people? Perhaps the need to get married to you might humble her for a bit but after d "I Do", factory setting will be restored. You should simply know how to manage all that.

4 Likes

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by COURVOISier(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2019
You no fvck her shocked
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by pocohantas(f): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Don't mind them grin grin

This is the handiwork of one bored alfah male though...

1 Like

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2019
Plskindadvise:

well i think i have been in your shoes before i got married...IMO if you love her enough to manage her excesses forge ahead,but if you think you cannot, then do the needful...in relationship matters you have the final say,nobody can actually choose for you...
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Amazing47: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Op tell me why she won't control you? No tell me! Why won't she show you the FEMINIST ATTITUDE when you guys dated for 17 months, even living together, probably sleep on the same bed and you didn't do the do with her

You don't have the full potential of a man
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Factgist: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2019
grin
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2019
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by konkonbilo(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2019
Life is short, no kee your self becos of woman mata.... If e no favor you, japka....
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2019
Break up with her if you are no longer comfortable with her character. Its a free world.

1 Like

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2019
luvyaself95:
Virgin girls don't cheat but they have feminist attitude
my ex taught the lesson...
You don't mean it. grin grin
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by luvyaself95(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
You don't mean it. grin grin
as in ehn i regret loving her...
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Laurene: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Plskindadvise:

and how do you know she is a virgin
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by lilmax(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
monkey said she's a virgin undecided

now I see why she can control you
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
luvyaself95:
as in ehn i regret loving her...
hmmmmmm, that's sad.. even if you displayed some misogynistic characters in the relationship.it very sad she countered them. Those actions made her a feminist.... so sad.
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by rex444(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
If you love something,set it free theory should apply to this.....don't get lost with all the material things she'd send

1 Like

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by luvyaself95(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
hmmmmmm, that's sad.. even if you displayed some misogynistic characters in the relationship.it very sad she countered them. Those actions made her a feminist.... so sad.
Love is pure and kind if not for that love. i don't tolerate nonsense let alone feminist...
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
luvyaself95:
Love is pure and kind if not for that love. i don't tolerate nonsense let alone feminist...
Na so!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Use Love Machine On Him During Sex / What Happens Between Rounds Of Sex / The Disasters Women Cause: Elon Musk vs Jeff Bezos - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.