Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? (2700 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Fidelismaria: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin grin

I'll call you back means I'm busy will call you next time I remember you or next time you call me

I do it too tho
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by West601(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
SPOLO:
There is a girl I am Crushing on thou she reside in another far LGA to mine.
So I do call her occasionally bcus o don't fancy calling someone that's yet to give me a yes to my request so just yesterday I called her around 9pm and she was like 'I will call u back later' till now no call and I shouldn't be the one to call her again before I slept off yesterday...

I think this is a sign of us she doesn't want me and probably am a disturbance to her... So I am considering option B and more ASAP
Na because you never get money

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Littlemix(f): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Bitter truth. Guy move on
prettysassygirl:

she no like u,stop disturbing her
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by SPOLO(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2019
Me I have move on sha, deleted her contact after what happened yesterday.
I called her again yesterday around 9pm I didn't even made mention of why she didn't call me then when I was about gisting her and have some words with her all she could say was 'I am busy, I will call u back later' and she ended the call immediately..

There is no need for an Oracle to come and tell me that she ain't interested...
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Raalsalghul: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2019
SPOLO:
I called her again yesterday around 9pm I didn't even made mention of why she didn't call me then when I was about gisting her and have some words with her all she could say was 'I am busy, I will call u back later' and she ended the call immediately..

But I told you now.
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by SPOLO(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2019
Raalsalghul:
But I told you now.
Yes I knew it, I just wanted to test her again yesterday by calling her

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Raalsalghul: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2019
SPOLO:

Yes I knew it, I just wanted to test her again yesterday by calling her
Aiight.
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by TOMSY(f): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Some ladies are rude tho. Instead of just saying 'NO'or 'i'm not interested'. OP how old is the girl in question?
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by SPOLO(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
TOMSY:
Some ladies are rude tho. Instead of just saying 'NO'or 'i'm not interested'. OP how old is the girl in question?
Probably 18-19
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by kollinzgee(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
SPOLO:

op you are learner,a girl told you she will call back and you believed in this generation.an experience girl will never call back even if she likes you she will never call back you dont know anything about "girls code" pele
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Raalsalghul: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
kollinzgee:

op you are learner,a girl told you she will call back and you believed in this generation.an experience girl will never call back even if she likes you she will never call back you dont know anything about "girls code" pele
Oya chief casanova proffer a solution to him na. Or you just came here to identify the problem undecided
Guess you didn't see the part where he called again. undecided
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by fancy4eve(f): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
schoolboymatt:
A girl once said that to me, it has been two years ever since, she still haven't call.
your own case is different bro, u need to visit a prophet den
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by fancy4eve(f): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
schoolboymatt:
A girl once said that to me, it has been two years ever since, she still haven't call.
your own case is different bro, u need to visit a prophet
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by kollinzgee(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
fancy4eve:
your own case is different bro, u need to visit a prophet

woow intelligent answer,no wonder your head is as big as mine it is full of intelligence....
grin
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Mariangeles(f): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
SPOLO:
There is a girl I am Crushing on thou she reside in another far LGA to mine.
So I do call her occasionally bcus o don't fancy calling someone that's yet to give me a yes to my request so just yesterday I called her around 9pm and she was like 'I will call u back later' till now no call and I shouldn't be the one to call her again before I slept off yesterday...

I think this is a sign of us she doesn't want me and probably am a disturbance to her... So I am considering option B and more ASAP
Most times they don't mean it ...especially if it's a girl you're going after grin

Shame on girls yeah ??
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Mariangeles(f): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
Actually, they fulfill it. It's just that the call ends before you get to pick it. They Flash back grin grin
You bad gan ! grin
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Mariangeles(f): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
SPOLO:

Check where I indicated that I do call her occasionally.. In fact the last time I called her was when man utd dumped Chelsea out of FA Cup bcus she is a Chelsea fan and I a man utd fan... So I actually called her that day to trolled her
That means you're a proud one that needs an excuse to call abi ?? wink

Continue like that and watch the girl you like slip through your fingers.
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by SPOLO(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
That means you're a proud one that needs an excuse to call abi ?? wink

Continue like that and watch the girl you like slip through your fingers.
So u mean I should be bulging her with calls all day?
NO I ain't that weak man.
This girl is preparing to write jamb so I don't need to disturb her and moreover she is yet to say yes to me do why calling her daily as if she is my bae already.
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by Mariangeles(f): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
SPOLO:

So u mean I should be bulging her with calls all day?
NO I ain't that weak man.
This girl is preparing to write jamb so I don't need to disturb her and moreover she is yet to say yes to me do why calling her daily as if she is my bae already.
I later saw your second update...no need calling her again
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by TOMSY(f): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
SPOLO:

Probably 18-19
A teenager. Most girls at that age range are not emotionally mature enough for a relationship. Just go for mature ladies and thank me later.
Re: Some Ladies Find It Difficult To Fulfill Their Promise Of 'i'll CALL U BACK '? by kollinzgee(m): 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
TOMSY:
A teenager. Most girls at that age range are not emotionally mature enough for a relationship. Just go for mature ladies and thank me later.

the case is even worse with matured ladies,are you trying to say matured ladies dont play hard to get? abeg no be today .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Female Cat Screams During Mating And Subsequently Attacks The Male / My Husband Is Too Handsome To Ignore / I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.