Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (82129 Views)

Ndi Igbo! We Have Work To Do! / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / “Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again” - Tinubu Tells Voter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Edge1(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2019
maddock:
In all honesty the IBO's really need to start being very strategic. You dont put all your eggs in one basket except you are handing that basket to God to safe guard, especially in a very politically chaotic entity like Nigeria. When I saw how the IBO's carry PDP matter on their head in Lagos during the presidential elections I for saw an imminent danger to their affairs in Lagos should PDP lose. Whether we like it or not or we want to speak grammar, Tinubu is the one in charge of Lagos which is very sad. So openly voting against him is like starting a war which everyone on both sides has to be prepared for the outcome whether favourable or unfavourable. To an average Nigerian politician, politics is WAR and so we shouldn't pretend as if we don't know. What stops the IBO's from dividing themselves into two camps, one for APC and the other for PDP in Lagos, after all no one knows whom anyone is secretly voting for. In Nigeria political space for every action you take be prepare for the same or even worse reaction from your opponent.

This is a true definition of a slave mentality. Continue to support tyranny until it wipes your entire lineage away.
So the Yorubas can't solidly stand against Tinubu in Lagos? Shamelessness at its peak. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Butoneday2(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2019
Same here we don't trust 'una'. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

I know you don't have sense, I know you don't know the meaning of richest tribe and richest persons grin
If one man make's a region rich why is north still the poorest region in West Africa considering dangote..
Learn to read with understanding before displaying cheer ignorance

Your Region is the smallest it is still the most Backward, and your Region is still part of the poorest region in Nigeria. Forget about that Igbo Blog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2019
StOla:

[s]
I reckon that was why Jonathan called Pastor Tunde Bakare and SNG to Abuja, and offered them money for the role they played then, after he had become President upon Yar'Adua's death?

Why did Dora not cry long before SNG had taken over the streets of Abuja and Lagos to protest the exclusion of Jonathan?

Also, why were there no protests in the SouthEast that Jonathan be made acting President, at a time the Yorubas were protesting for Jonathan's cause?[/s]

You like talking nonsense too much, my dear leave am we all know what happened, it's is only Yoruba's that want to argue it unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by scantee(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2019
The number of hatred comments towards igbos on this thread is something else nawooo, where are we heading to in this country?

Unfortunately most people with tribal comments and hatred against igbos are the one who sends me PM on daily basis asking one favor or another, unfortunately they forget I am also proud Igbo man.

I am sure if I started treating people request base on tribe.. things we get worse, let's all be civil for one's.

SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by yashau(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
She was kind of right. Invite Ibo to come and eat and they will hold your own hand.

Yoruba in Lagos and south west brought Jonathan to power through our demonstration when the cabal will not let him comes in from the position of vice president. The moment Jonathan entered the Ibo took over his government as if it's an Igbo government.

We Yoruba fought for this democracy, our sons and daughters died for it. I remember Kudi abiola was murdered, pa Alfred a southern friend was murdered, simbiat adedeji was killed in broad daylight, Frank kokori another southern friend, adesanya almost lost his life, Gani fewehinmi was in and out of detention, sowore a SUG president in unilag ran overseas, Tinubu, Dele momodu etc ran overseas, Saro wiwa another southern friend was hanged for no reason but in all this no Ibo casualty.

All this time where were the Igbo or ndigbo? I forgot they were romancing abacha . Who organised the 2 million march for abacha ? An Igbo man kanu . Who went to court to stop election of abiola ? An Igbo man . Tell me just one Ibo political elite that fought for this democracy or the one that ran overseas as a result of opposing military rule ? There's just none of them.

Trust an Ibo man at your own risk.

[img]https://i./72nt.gif[/img]
In a nutshell, Igbo are cowards

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2019
gamaliel9:
Why is nobody talking about Hausas,Edos,Deltans,etc in Lagos...Why Igbos alone? Something is happening thats why...some people are getting muscle. Jews came to America and took over Hollywood and New York....Igbos have taken over Nollywood...Lagos is next....

Deal with it....its going to happen...

Yoruba Nollywood is still on top notch in South West, your taken over is an Illusion. Are you talking about those actors that couldn't pay their bills ? grin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2019
lagdmark:

Why only the never do well among the yorubas are afraid of igbos. Successfull Yorubas are not afraid of competitions .
After selling all their inherited old houses to igbos they are now crying .
Today most Yoruba landlands i know in early 90s are either tenants or relocated back to their villages, They sold all their inheritance to igbos.

They sold their inheritances to Igbo, so how many of those properties do you own? grin you guys are delusional

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Edge1:

This is a true definition of a slave mentality. Continue to support tyranny until it wipes your entire lineage away.
So the Yorubas can't solidly stand against Tinubu in Lagos? Shamelessness at its peak. angry angry

20 years of Slavery by PDP in South East what are you gaining from it? Is Peter Obi not Atiku Ass licker?

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by LionTiger(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2019
Sha may be joking.
Order wise I think she is a pastor in RCCG.
And the wife of the most dreadful criminal looter in the history of Nigeria after Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Unik3030: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2019
Ezechinwa:

Kia, Nigerians with their tribalistic mindset, Imaging an American saying "Dont trust Americans from New york"? It makes not sense cause Americans see their fellow Americans as Americans, why can't Nigerians do the same and stop separating each other with a tag
but don't forget that in Nigeria, igbos are others as animals n they see themselves as full bred human
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by LastSurvivor11: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Your Region is the smallest it is still the most Backward, and your Region is still part of the poorest region in Nigeria. Forget about that Igbo Blog

I love people like you who fool themselves..
Keep it up Bro!!!

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Darksider131: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2019
sulaimania2003:
Madam now you know. It was your husband who started it by making them commissioner, local government chairmen, councilors and other important post in Lagos .
But now we have all seen there level of hatred.
An average Ibo man develop 95 percent hatred for an Hausa man at first sight and 85 percent for a Yoruba.
Soon the plan to take care of them will be unleashed.
Yoruba people are very accommodating but this people are taking it for granted.
Come and see them take up a house and they will refuse to pay a poor landlord for many years
I can see their posters everywhere in Lagos contesting for different political post.
It cant happen in the Far East. They won't even sell there land to an Outsider. K know some non easterner who lost their life in the East because the Ibo community envy envy their success .After they take over his house and chase away the wife and children.

If you are an Ibo man and this really hit you and you leave in the west ,.Watchout!!!!!!!
why are you lying
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Mouthgag: 11:11am On Mar 09, 2019
R2bees:
THE MOST TALKED ABOUT 5% IN THE WHOLE WORLD,,, UNDERESTIMATE US AT YOUR PERIL... Abugodum nwa afor sef, onwero ife neme.
Losers

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by LastSurvivor11: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2019
totit:

Aba made Stat compiled under a tree somewhere in ebonyi. grin

I know UN is in Aba right, I feel your pains shaa

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by DozieInc(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2019
Stanweezy:
Because they refused to vote for ur husband's puppet, they only wants to exercise their franchise and vote the best with economic policy that will favour their business that's all. Please don't hate them because their business matters to them
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by KunleyY19(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2019
Having an Igbo president is like trying to lick your elbows...
gringringrin
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by lagdmark(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2019
Basher8583:

yeye. Igbo losers. tell me A battle you have ever fought and won. NONE!!
The won battle centered on taken over Yoruba landlords landed properties and inheritance making yorubas refugees in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Reference(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2019
Racism spares no one, even the privileged.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

I love people like you who fool themselves..
Keep it up Bro!!!

You guys are the poorest in Nigeria let's be honest with ourselves. It is very hard to see a Yoruba Hawking Meat pie and Puff or Pushing Wheel Barrow around Nigeria. I sometimes pity you guys when I see your people Pushing wheel barrow around in Hot sun, you guys are the poorest face it

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OkunrinOloro: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2019
Those piglets will make your family look like a bunch of baboons.

LexngtonSteele:
grin

Tinubu - Jagaban. Who in the 1999 set of Governors is still relevant today?

Piglets are just jealous they don't have a leader like him.

All they have are make-up wearing, female dress-stealing 100% certified cowards to lead them.

[img]https://media1./images/b7d5f65367fd8f8c417f7cd897ca2192/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by wildikeman(m): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2019
Wait a second so a person or group of persons can't votr freely again..? I thoughtit was a democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by LastSurvivor11: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2019
totit:

Aba made Stat compiled under a tree somewhere in ebonyi. grin

I know waec stats is compiled in ebonyi too Mr oshogbo

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2019
IF YOU KNOW THAT SINCE YOU WERE BORN A CERTAIN PARTY OR ADMINISTRATION HAS HELPED YOU SAY HI �
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

I know UN is in Aba right, I feel your pains shaa

UN Report on an Aba Blog. You still have the most backward and poor region in Nigeria, many of your place are like Bushes and Villages. Ebonyi is still one of the poorest state in Nigeria, your Region is the smallest but still the most backward

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Moses200: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2019
All this igbo nairalanders self eh, well shaa talk is free.
I don't know how many igbos build house in Lagos, Hausa, Fulani alone double igbos population in Lagos
I actually blame the Yorubas shaa

LastSurvivor11:
Y would you trust who came to your assumed state, bought all your lands and shops and made you tenant in your own community grin grin

Don't get it wrong, it's not about trust but more of envy and jealousy!!
It's a shame that after 20 pounds given to them after war they are still very able to compete with other tribes in less than 50 years..
I feel your pains afonja

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Afonja007: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2019
LordCenturion:
Abi,igbo hatred for Northern people is something else,whereas PDP was created by the same northern people, they carried PDP matter for head like gala awker,they forgets their own party(APGA) that was created from their own root...

They called yorubas slave to northern people, but when one of them promised them a VP slot, they become a slaves..
ekwueme and his group formed PDP you this ewu gambia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Mouthgag: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2019
jchioma:
Oluremi Tinubu have spoken the minds of most afonjas, so nothing new. But that will not stop us from speaking our minds and voting for who we want. O to ge! Tinubu.
In your face!
Osu people will forever be losers

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by solidstormy86: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2019
Buhari will rig out APC candidate for Lagos gubernatorial election in other to cripple ur husband 's wings
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2019
OkunrinOloro:

Those piglets will make your family look like a bunch of baboons.

Don't forget Baboons are still more intelligent than Piglets tongue

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Cyberleets: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2019
martineverest:
I don't blame her tho...

everyone has the right to vote who they want to vote in.
the truth is that other tribes living in Lagos have embraced yorubas and yorubas also embraced them back,APOLITICALLY...but ibos don't even want to align with yorubas, apolitically...yorubas have been enduring this condescending attitude towards them by ibos and yorubas can no longer endure it any longer.

Politically,other tribes in Lagos, especially the Edos and deltans are supporters of PDP in Lagos,but they chose to vote PDP without taunting yoruba APC fans....but ibos,who are doing otherwise

THERE MAY NEVER BE AN IBO PRESIDENT in democratic Nigeria

Pls put "g" when typing our tribe mate...it won't take u anything...U know the real spelling but choose to be plain stupid.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2019
ola6:
Before nko. Let this election season end first...

Stupid people...and to be Frank, it was tinubu that started this nonsense in the first place

I'm happy that igbos are abusing and competing with Tinubu political wave in Lagos

good for him, he brought all the nonsense to himself. Igbos had been in Lagos when jakande was Governor but he never change the constitution to suit non Yoruba but he's claiming to be smart and today despite he's the only Governor that tolerated Igbo in Lagos, he's the most hated politician to igbos

I have learnt lesson from Tinubu mistake

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.