Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (82000 Views)

Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event / Ndi Igbo! We Have Work To Do! / “Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again” - Tinubu Tells Voter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by pjc(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
She was kind of right. Invite Ibo to come and eat and they will hold your own hand.

Yoruba in Lagos and south west brought Jonathan to power through our demonstration when the cabal will not let him comes in from the position of vice president. The moment Jonathan entered the Ibo took over his government as if it's an Igbo government.

We Yoruba fought for this democracy, our sons and daughters died for it. I remember Kudi abiola was murdered, pa Alfred a southern friend was murdered, simbiat adedeji was killed in broad daylight, Frank kokori another southern friend, adesanya almost lost his life, Gani fewehinmi was in and out of detention, sowore a SUG president in unilag ran overseas, Tinubu, Dele momodu etc ran overseas, Saro wiwa another southern friend was hanged for no reason but in all this no Ibo casualty.

All this time where were the Igbo or ndigbo? I forgot they were romancing abacha . Who organised the 2 million march for abacha ? An Igbo man kanu . Who went to court to stop election of abiola ? An Igbo man . Tell me just one Ibo political elite that fought for this democracy or the one that ran overseas as a result of opposing military rule ? There's just none of them.

Trust an Ibo man at your own risk.

[img]https://i./72nt.gif[/img]

So you forgot the Igbos were still recovering from the civil war failures masterminded by Obasanjo and a devastating poverty ochestrated by Awolowo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2019
That is because they will vote PDP. Tifnubu is prepared to rig it in favour. of APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Rotimi47:
Like play like play e don dey start!
Make e start once and for all make we hear word. All you Yorubas are jealous of Igbo's success in Lagos.
It will even hasten the process of disintegration of the country.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by StOla: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Stop talking rubbish, who doesn't know that Dora made it possible for Jonathan to be President.

I ask again, was Yar'Adua ever sacked as president?

You meant to say that Dora Akunyili only grew courage when she saw the likes of pastor Tunde Bakare of Save Nigeria Group, and Prof Wole Soyinka, protesting in Abuja and Lagos that Jonathan must be made acting President in the absence of a sick Yar'Adua.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by ehissi(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Tinubu - Jagaban, Don Corleone. Who in the 1999 set of Governors is still relevant today?

[img]https://media1./images/b7d5f65367fd8f8c417f7cd897ca2192/tenor.gif[/img]

Try this man for size.......

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by ISLAMBAD: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
She was kind of right. Invite Ibo to come and eat and they will hold your own hand.

Yoruba in Lagos and south west brought Jonathan to power through our demonstration when the cabal will not let him comes in from the position of vice president. The moment Jonathan entered the Ibo took over his government as if it's an Igbo government.

We Yoruba fought for this democracy, our sons and daughters died for it. I remember Kudi abiola was murdered, pa Alfred a southern friend was murdered, simbiat adedeji was killed in broad daylight, Frank kokori another southern friend, adesanya almost lost his life, Gani fewehinmi was in and out of detention, sowore a SUG president in unilag ran overseas, Tinubu, Dele momodu etc ran overseas, Saro wiwa another southern friend was hanged for no reason but in all this no Ibo casualty.

All this time where were the Igbo or ndigbo? I forgot they were romancing abacha . Who organised the 2 million march for abacha ? An Igbo man kanu . Who went to court to stop election of abiola ? An Igbo man . Tell me just one Ibo political elite that fought for this democracy or the one that ran overseas as a result of opposing military rule ? There's just none of them.

Yoruba man who is your friend ?
You better stay on your lane before I insult you ..

Meanwhile Yoruba did not save Jonathan you love to hate from Yaradua's Cabal.. Prof Dora Akunyili and her team fought for it... Stop twisting history..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by gamaliel9: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2019
Why is nobody talking about Hausas,Edos,Deltans,etc in Lagos...Why Igbos alone? Something is happening thats why...some people are getting muscle. Jews came to America and took over Hollywood and New York....Igbos have taken over Nollywood...Lagos is next....

Deal with it....its going to happen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by aswani(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2019
She was probably just joking with a friend and people are now going to use it for a different reason.

You should hear what my friends from different tribes say to each other as yabbis.

I am certain her words were taken out of context. Do we know the reaction of the person she was talking to?

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Asshurbanipali: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2019
It is not true. Her alert saved the country at that critical time. She was a sincere minister of information and not like the liar Muhammed we have today.

For Akunyili it is for Nigeria's sake and not about slavish and stupid loyalty

StOla:

You mean Akunyili was a traitor that betrayed her boss whom she was previously cooking for in the kitchen of Turai Yar'Adua?

That was me thinking like an Igbo who claims everyone betrayed him.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by congorasta: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2019
Drabeey:
You cannot be living and have also prospered on someone's land and still go against what the Landlord/landlady wants!

We Yoruba's are so lenient and accommodating, if I may ask, can Igbos's call Kano 'no man's land' because it is also a business hub?

Just for the record, Oluremi Tinubu, Lagos belongs to us and not you and your husband. we true owners of Lagos say 'we still trust our Igbo neighbours'

Drabeey was Here

trust or no trust..

they ball hard, they are too rich

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Muscomide: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2019
But as I hear, this woman sef nor be Yoruba na.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Basher8583: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2019
R2bees:
THE MOST TALKED ABOUT 5% IN THE WHOLE WORLD,,, UNDERESTIMATE US AT YOUR PERIL... Abugodum nwa afor sef, onwero ife neme.
yeye. Igbo losers. tell me A battle you have ever fought and won. NONE!!

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by jayson87: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2019
that guy sitted there is not a true igbo... an igbo will never go scavenging or begging, they rather toil hard and cheat people. thats the ibo man spirit. Igbo men don't fall cheaply to this bag of rice and 5k politics thing
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by LexngtonSteele: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2019
ehissi:

Try this man for size.......

Shekarau has beaten the shiit out of him several times.

His noisy followership didn't help Atiku at all

I work in Kano and he's constantly called "overrated " here by the indigenes
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by BarrElChapo(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2019
See these generational saboteurs talking bullcrap
naijaguy123456:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by StOla: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
It is not true. Her alert saved the country at that critical time. She was the minister of information and not like the liar Muhammed we have today.

For Akunyili it is for Nigeria's sake and not about slavish and stupid loyalty

But slavish stupid loyalty was betrayed by her, thus making her a traitor just as Turai Yar'Adua regarded her after cooking in her kitchen for Oga President.

I'm only thinking with Igbo logic here, and Igbo logic concludes that she betrayed her boss, regardless of her patriotic action.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Seyeblessed: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2019
I guess most of those commenting here have not watched the video. She was only trying to crack a joke with the man and it didn't come out right. I think the only thing she's guilty of in this instance is not being a good comedian
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by congorasta: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2019
martineverest:
I don't blame her tho...

everyone has the right to vote who they want to vote in.
the truth is that other tribes living in Lagos have embraced yorubas and yorubas also embraced them back,APOLITICALLY...but ibos don't even want to align with yorubas, apolitically...yorubas have been enduring this condescending attitude towards them by ibos and yorubas can no longer endure it any longer.

Politically,other tribes in Lagos, especially the Edos and deltans are supporters of PDP in Lagos,but they chose to vote PDP without taunting yoruba APC fans....but ibos,who are doing otherwise

THERE MAY NEVER BE AN IBO PRESIDENT in democratic Nigeria

they don't need president

they are survivors

they are blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by maddock(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2019
In all honesty the IBO's really need to start being very strategic. You dont put all your eggs in one basket except you are handing that basket to God to safe guard, especially in a very politically chaotic entity like Nigeria. When I saw how the IBO's carry PDP matter on their head in Lagos during the presidential elections I for saw an imminent danger to their affairs in Lagos should PDP lose. Whether we like it or not or we want to speak grammar, Tinubu is the one in charge of Lagos which is very sad. So openly voting against him is like starting a war which everyone on both sides has to be prepared for the outcome whether favourable or unfavourable. To an average Nigerian politician, politics is WAR and so we shouldn't pretend as if we don't know. What stops the IBO's from dividing themselves into two camps, one for APC and the other for PDP in Lagos, after all no one knows whom anyone is secretly voting for. In Nigeria political space for every action you take be prepare for the same or even worse reaction from your opponent.

5 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2019
StOla:

I ask again, was Yar'Adua ever sacked as president?

You meant to say that Dora Akunyili only grew courage when she saw the likes of pastor Tunde Bakare of Save Nigeria Group, and Prof Wole Soyinka, protesting in Abuja and Lagos that Jonathan must be made acting President in the absence of a sick Yar'Adua.

Shut up your rotten mouth who is Tunde Bakare , We are talking of a woman that made Jonathan president you are talking of a fake pastor that ganged up to remove Jonathan. When people in Yoruba land both politicians and religious leaders went mute when Yaradua was still ruling as a dead man Dora Akunyili was the only one that cried out in front of Nigerians and the whole world even as a sitting MINISTER that the president is DEAD , what else do you want??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Edge1(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2019
LordCenturion:
Abi,igbo hatred for Northern people is something else,whereas PDP was created by the same northern people, they carried PDP matter for head like gala awker,they forgets their own party(APGA) that was created from their own root...

They called yorubas slave to northern people, but when one of them promised them a VP slot, they become a slaves..

Cone head
Correct your English first or u kuku say it in Yoluba grin

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Yemisi87: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2019
She is saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by semyman: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Igbos are majorly into one criminality or another

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Asshurbanipali: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Nigeria is bigger than Turai and her gang.

During the time she served as NAFDAC boss she didn't spare Igbo businessmen that dealt on fake drugs then.

Akunyili was all about Nigeria.

StOla:

But slavish stupid loyalty was betrayed by her, thus making her a traitor just as Turai Yar'Adua regarded her after cooking in her kitchen for Oga President.

I'm only thinking with Igbo logic here, and Igbo logic concludes that she betrayed her boss, regardless of her patriotic action.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by hayzed1090: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2019
gamaliel9:
Why is nobody talking about Hausas,Edos,Deltans,etc in Lagos...Why Igbos alone? Something is happening thats why...some people are getting muscle. Jews came to America and took over Hollywood and New York....Igbos have taken over Nollywood...Lagos is next....

Deal with it....its going to happen...

You got ur answer ... always chest beating , better than other races .. so arrogant and full of urselves

8 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by semyman: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2019
Igbos are majorly into one fraudulent activity or another.
Trust them at your own peril
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Butoneday2(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Tinubu - Jagaban. Who in the 1999 set of Governors is still relevant today?

Piglets are just jealous they don't have a leader like him.

All they have are make-up wearing, female dress-stealing 100% certified cowards to lead them.

[img]https://media1./images/b7d5f65367fd8f8c417f7cd897ca2192/tenor.gif[/img]

You are doomed

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by StOla: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Shut up your rotten mouth who is Tunde Bakare , We are talking of a woman that made Jonathan president you are talking of a fake pastor that hanged up to remove Jonathan. When people in Yoruba land both politicians and religious leaders went mute when Yaradua was still ruling as a dead man Dora Akunyili was the only one that cried out in front of Nigerians and the whole world even as a sitting MINISTER , what else do you want??

I reckon that was why Jonathan called Pastor Tunde Bakare and SNG to Abuja, and offered them money for the role they played then, after he had become President upon Yar'Adua's death?

Why did Dora not cry long before SNG had taken over the streets of Abuja and Lagos to protest the exclusion of Jonathan?

Also, why were there no protests in the SouthEast that Jonathan be made acting President, at a time the Yorubas were protesting for Jonathan's cause?

I did not know that Tunde Bakare daring to contest against Jonathan as the running mate of Buhari of CPC in 2011, is regarded as a gang up, rather than democracy in action?

Maybe CPC and other parties should have adopted Jonathan of PDP as the sole presidential candidate in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by dfrost: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2019
Drabeey:
You cannot be living and have also prospered on someone's land and still go against what the Landlord/landlady wants!

We Yoruba's are so lenient and accommodating, if I may ask, can Igbos's call Kano 'no man's land' because it is also a business hub?

Just for the record, Oluremi Tinubu, Lagos belongs to us and not you and your husband. we true owners of Lagos say 'we still trust our Igbo neighbours'

Drabeey was Here

Nice thoughts D especially the bolded. kiss cool smiley wink
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by ceasare: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2019
priceaction:

I think giving them appointments in his government. I think the guy is on same page with tinubus wife.
The irony is that Hausa/fulani has population that double ibos in lagos, but you will never see them misbehaving.
Few days ago I, was listening to classic FM jingles that one igbo support forum sponsored, urging all igbos to come out enmass to vote for someone else who will support their dreams in lagos and not someone who will frustrate their efforts. I was like, this is not necessary, because it will always hit up polity. Hausa community will never do that.
Why can't you go out and vote of your choice without over stepping boundary? Oh I forgot, lagos is no mans land, continue with that... Ok.

U J's said my mind...

.kiddies bag for sale @#1000.
Contact my signature

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by totit: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

Keep fooling yourself, can you mention one aspect where other tribes are better than the igbos, just one??
Richest tribe in Nigeria igbos
Education igbos
Safest zone to live East..... UN
Per human capital Igbos
Wake up boi

Aba made Stat compiled under a tree somewhere in ebonyi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by LexngtonSteele: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2019
Butoneday2:
You are doomed

Pele. For describing you tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.