Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (82052 Views)

Ndi Igbo! We Have Work To Do! / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / “Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again” - Tinubu Tells Voter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by LastSurvivor11: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2019
Moses200:

All this igbo nairalanders self eh, well shaa talk is free.
I don't know how many igbos build house in Lagos, Hausa, Fulani alone double igbos population in Lagos
I actually blame the Yorubas shaa

I know you're daft, how many hausa man has rented an apartment talk more of buying land where there is free mosque grin
Boi wise up or you will be igbo man tenant any time you manage to leave osogbo for lagos else u will end up with u r hausa masters under oshodi bridge!!

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Sagay212: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

I know you don't have sense, I know you don't know the meaning of richest tribe and richest persons grin
If one man make's a region rich why is north still the poorest region in West Africa considering dangote..
Learn to read with understanding before displaying cheer ignorance

The picture below best describes this your senseless reply. Pulling out sh.it that some daft iPod wrote on the internet...Linda ikeji and igbo nollywood bullsh.it. everybody knows the tribe that suffers from low self esteem and always looking for a way to attach and claim neighbouring tribes. We all know how you struggle so hard to compete with your afonja masters. Richest my black ass. Mumu say na cheer ignorance.

Whether culture, people, and whatever aspect, you iPods will always struggle to measure up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by totit: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

I know UN is in Aba right, I feel your pains shaa

You are as confuse as an average typical ibo men under wrapper.

Continue living in the past displaying 2016 report cheesy

Latest report below :

https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/top-10-most-peaceful-states-in-nigeria/

https://servantboy.com/secured-states-nigeria-fpp/

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Mitsurugi(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
She was kind of right. Invite Ibo to come and eat and they will hold your own hand.

Yoruba in Lagos and south west brought Jonathan to power through our demonstration when the cabal will not let him comes in from the position of vice president. The moment Jonathan entered the Ibo took over his government as if it's an Igbo government.

We Yoruba fought for this democracy, our sons and daughters died for it. I remember Kudi abiola was murdered, pa Alfred a southern friend was murdered, simbiat adedeji was killed in broad daylight, Frank kokori another southern friend, adesanya almost lost his life, Gani fewehinmi was in and out of detention, sowore a SUG president in unilag ran overseas, Tinubu, Dele momodu etc ran overseas, Saro wiwa another southern friend was hanged for no reason but in all this no Ibo casualty.

All this time where were the Igbo or ndigbo? I forgot they were romancing abacha . Who organised the 2 million march for abacha ? An Igbo man kanu . Who went to court to stop election of abiola ? An Igbo man . Tell me just one Ibo political elite that fought for this democracy or the one that ran overseas as a result of opposing military rule ? There's just none of them.

Trust an Ibo man at your own risk.

[img]https://i./72nt.gif[/img]

Then why don't we just let Igbos go? That's the most baffling query no one not even the Yorubas and Hausa Fulani will answer. cool
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by LastSurvivor11: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You guys are the poorest in Nigeria let's be honest with ourselves. It is very hard to see a Yoruba Hawking Meat pie and Puff or Pushing Wheel Barrow around Nigeria. I sometimes pity you guys when I see your people Pushing wheel barrow around in Hot sun, you guys are the poorest face it

And cannot get one Google image to back up urgent assumptions grin
Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Mouthgag: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
Y would you trust who came to your assumed state, bought all your lands and shops and made you tenant in your own community grin grin

Don't get it wrong, it's not about trust but more of envy and jealousy!!
It's a shame that after 20 pounds given to them after war they are still very able to compete with other tribes in less than 50 years..
I feel your pains afonja
Lol
Scorn OSU loser feeling funky
Una cup don full
Atiku out
Obi out
Satanic out
You osus will forever be losers grin

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by oforjide: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2019
This tinubu family is becoming overbearing look at this outdated woman doesn't have any atom of respect anymore to address igbo tribe as she likes if not becos of her age I would have abuse her very well who is she to make such useless comment for your information the buhari gang has drawn a plan on how to retire your husband in nigeria poltics so before 2021 you and your husband will be irrelevant in nigeria affair both external and internal

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by goldenarrow: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2019
post=76485010:
Tho, the video was only audible for the first 4 seconds and went with no audio for the remaining seconds,
We can't say we heard her saying that at this particular time, until we are able to get another clip of this episode.

That being said,
Below is FOOD FOR THOUGHT for TRUE IGBOS of our nation,
Truth is always bitter tho......

(Written 5 months ago)
SOUTH EAST: IS IT NOT TOO LATE?

I have read the recent transmissions by Senator Bukola Saraki directed at my Igbo tribe. I have deliberately kept mum on this as I had earlier resolved to speak less on Igbos as regards the 2019 Elections and 2023 Presidency having said quite a bit. 

However seeing as some of my brethren have swallowed the cheap bait, I will chip this in just to keep the reality before us, at least for posterity sake. Truth is bitter but it's still the best medicine. 

My people say; 'He who does not remember where the rain started beating him, will not remember where it stopped'. 

REWIND TO 2014. 
A new National Party was being conceived. Political Parties, political players and Regions were being wooed to the new alliance. 

'We' Igbos (read South East) vehemently refused to touch it even with a long pole. We packaged, sold to ourselves and bought the baseless propaganda that it was an Islamic alliance that would birth an "Islamic" and "Hausa" Party. Simply because those our brethren heavily invested in the PDP at the time were afraid of losing their vested selfish interests.
Till today I'm still trying to fathom the basis for that wicked and twisted deceit especially as many of those Igbo elites who sold that dummy have since ported to the same APC.

We failed to even identify with that new Alliance. Hence the Party, APC was birthed without any remarkable input from us or presence. The few amongst us who aligned were called all kinds of names and abused to high heavens by us even when they were proven right afterall.

Thus the few Igbos who were part of it were at best fringe players as they didn't have the required clout to make serious demands and do the necessary political wheeling and dealing required in Politics to strike the hard bargains since politics is all about interests and numbers. They were even suspect, so much so that it was only their personal political sagacity that gave them whatever they got.

That Party went on to win the Presidential Election which in truth, most of us never believed it could or would, because of our half baked permutations and poor understanding of Nigerian politics. But it did. 

Curiously we turned up at the fore front of telling this same Party how it should share it's 'spoils of war'. We became hypocritical moral champions with an over bloated sense of entitlement. Who does that, in all political reality and practicality? But we did, even while vehemently and vociferously still refusing to shift our position, style and rhethoric.

We dug in. Supported every bad thing and person against the Party, the elected President and the Administration while denying any and every good done to and for our Region.

Fast forward to where we are today. Almost four years after the 2015 misadventure, we have stayed put at 2015, refusing to move forward, refusing to shift grounds, refusing to play pragmatic politics, telling ourselves the same lies we cooked and bought in 2015 and some more. 

Now barely 5 months to another election, we have started again saying "APC cannot give Presidency to Igbos in 2023". "Buhari cannot hand over to an Igbo man because Buhari hates Igbos". "APC is deceiving you", bla bla bla.

Of course. We will believe Saraki, who has only but a fanthom dream of becoming President and whose only known record is selfishness but we can't believe Buhari who's already President and who has a record of voluntarily picking two great Igbo sons as running mates in the past? Chukwu aju.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma. 

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game. 

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

I really don't care what Saraki writes or says because they've all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

I've learnt not to bother myself anymore to avoid unnecessary abuse from nonentities . As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu. 
Dr Uche

Political Maturity & Wisdom!
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by wildikeman(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2019
Wait a second. I thought we were free to vote in our candidates since its a democracy. And with the elected candidate running an inclusive government... I thought it was a democracy

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by AfonjaConehead: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Tinubu,the jagbajantis
Piglet

Lolssssssssss
[img]https://media1./images/b7d5f65367fd8f8c417f7cd897ca2192/tenor.gif[/img]

Wo 2nd beat jawe
grin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by otunbachris: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
She was kind of right. Invite Ibo to come and eat and they will hold your own hand.

Yoruba in Lagos and south west brought Jonathan to power through our demonstration when the cabal will not let him comes in from the position of vice president. The moment Jonathan entered the Ibo took over his government as if it's an Igbo government.

We Yoruba fought for this democracy, our sons and daughters died for it. I remember Kudi abiola was murdered, pa Alfred a southern friend was murdered, simbiat adedeji was killed in broad daylight, Frank kokori another southern friend, adesanya almost lost his life, Gani fewehinmi was in and out of detention, sowore a SUG president in unilag ran overseas, Tinubu, Dele momodu etc ran overseas, Saro wiwa another southern friend was hanged for no reason but in all this no Ibo casualty.

All this time where were the Igbo or ndigbo? I forgot they were romancing abacha . Who organised the 2 million march for abacha ? An Igbo man kanu . Who went to court to stop election of abiola ? An Igbo man . Tell me just one Ibo political elite that fought for this democracy or the one that ran overseas as a result of opposing military rule ? There's just none of them.

so because no lgbo man die that is why you are not happy?
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by LastSurvivor11: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2019
Sagay212:

The picture below best describes this your senseless reply. Pulling out sh.it that some daft iPod wrote on the internet...Linda ikeji and igbo nollywood bullsh.it. everybody knows the tribe that suffers from low self esteem and always looking for a way to attach and claim neighbouring tribes. We all know how you struggle so hard to compete with your afonja masters. Richest my black ass. Mumu say na cheer ignorance.

Whether culture, people, and whatever aspect, you iPods will always struggle to measure up.

Mr man get a Google proof not nairaland personal opinion to back up ur proof..
Stop fooling yourself my tenant grin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Sagay212: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2019
Edge1:

This is a true definition of a slave mentality. Continue to support tyranny until it wipes your entire lineage away.
So the Yorubas can't solidly stand against Tinubu in Lagos? Shamelessness at its peak. angry angry

How many of your leaders have you cursed Bas.tards without direction been able to stand against? How many of you useless, good for nothing animals have been able to stand against a fraudulent, useless, jobless kanu who has lead many daft iPod pigs to early grave. You abandon your cursed region and put so much energy on other people's region simple because of hatred. You people are cursed beyond redemption. Tweh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by LexngtonSteele: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2019
OkunrinOloro:

Those piglets will make your family look like a bunch of baboons.

Epain am

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by RealityShot: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Tinubu - Jagaban. Who in the 1999 set of Governors is still relevant today?

Piglets are just jealous they don't have a leader like him.

All they have are make-up wearing, female dress-stealing 100% certified cowards to lead them.

[img]https://media1./images/b7d5f65367fd8f8c417f7cd897ca2192/tenor.gif[/img]

James O. Ibori is still very relevant in Delta State.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by fordunit(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:

You are a very enlightened person. I applaud you for that cos I know all the people you mentioned. As a matter of fact activism has been the hobby of the Yorubas to the extent that Fela's music was more for activism and addressing societal ills and we know how he suffered for it like the other activists. NANS was formidable and a tough Apex student union body when the Yorubas were holding key positions until one Anambra guy in UNN took over.

Having applauded your intelligence, would you mind telling me why any Nigerian cannot vote a candidate of their choice irrespective of their religious or ethnic leaning? Please be candid and be objective.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OkunrinOloro: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2019
An animal is an animal. They all behave the same way. They eat food from the floor and drink gutter water. Their fellow animals also rejoice when they win elections

[img]https://images./6XNbEg9CezGcfaxkKBI0Uv.png[/img]

[img]https://images./1r0YopPzRSkonvlWceAU3T.jpg[/img]

OlawaleSmarter1:

Don't forget Baboons are still more intelligent than Piglets tongue
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Chuksyno(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2019
yemaldo:

She only raised alarm, It was the west that took d action that made gej d president
your argument has k leg. So was her alarm she raised not a wake up call?
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OkunrinOloro: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2019
Just like poverty and stupidity dey pain your family grin grin grin

LexngtonSteele:

Epain am
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by LastSurvivor11: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2019
Mouthgag:

Lol
Una cup don full
Atiku out
Obi out
Satanic out

Winner indeed, when hunger is dealing with ur generation grin
Can you mention just one thing obj or osibanjo has done to improve your life since their leadership or any value the north has added to its people with their numerous years of leadership..
My tenant

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Femich18(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2019
Expensive2000:
U will be thinking u knw maths until Lagos conductor tells u oga /madam take 60naira,give me 200 let me give u 50 naira nd u urself will be like how, don't worry give him joor he knw it more than u do
Hahahahaha. You no lie..Those guys can scatter someone's head
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by LexngtonSteele: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Just like poverty and stupidity dey pain your family grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by HIPROFILE(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:

In all this your spill of ignorance its only one question for you and your generation and that is...

who championed the struggle for the independence of this your finally ruined democratical country...answer and keep quite mind you that your hate for igbos will never ever and i say ever ever stop them from progressing and spreading abroad...brother comon you dont need to be told that this set of tribe are special just imagine all that happened to them during the war and all the set back it caused to them but now you are still strugling to match up to their development apart from lagos in the west just mention any other city that has life all are in penury brown zinc everywhere low lives.

wether asiwaju and his generation trust or no trust the igbos hate or no hate the igbos it doesnt change a thing cause an igbo man will never stoop low to lick his ass.

all this nonsense is because igbos never supported buhari ofcourse they knew nothing good will come from him as regards nations building igbos mean well for this country they want constant progress and an average igbo man can never be a mediocre or celebrate mediocrity the problem the igbos have with the country is not being elected as president of the country but to see the country progress with its rich resources like other nations progress but that doesnt happen because you always welcome retards, greedy and daft leaders hence the agitation for a new nation.

IF NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE NOT AFRAID HAVING THE COUNTRY FAIL WOEFULLY WITHOUT THE IGBOS, THEY SHOULD LET THEM GO AND HAVE THEIR BIAFRA NATION AND I TELL YOU WITHOUT MINCING WORDS IN JUST 20YEARS YOUR NIGERIA CAN NOT COMPETE WITH THEM.......argue this with your ancesstors cos they know better you’re only but a child.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Sagay212: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2019
scantee:
The number of hatred comments towards igbos on this thread is something else nawooo, where are we heading to in this country?

Unfortunately most people with tribal comments and hatred against igbos are the one who sends me PM on daily basis asking one favor or another, unfortunately they forget I am also proud Igbo man.

I am sure if I started treating people request base on tribe.. things we get worse, let's all be civil for one's.

SMH.

As usual, playing the victim like a cursed animal. You must be blind not to see that your cursed iPod brothers always start the tribal nonsense. When they get just a few dose of the hatred they spread, they start crying like you fool.ishly are. Una never see anything. People have been tolerating your madness all these while. You will begin to get full dose of the hatred you dish out both online and offline until y'all learn to live peacefully like normal humans.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

And cannot get one Google image to back up urgent assumptions grin
Shame on you

Go to any Market and see Igbo in Hot sun with Wheel Barrows

Look at Owerri and a Public space, you guys live like animal and claim woke

Despite the fact that your Region is the smallest you can not even take care of it, that's why you troop out like Cows

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

Even Igbos don't trust themselves. Fact!

Crime, monopoly on prostitution, drug dealing, rituals ...when will all these stop? Ndigbo need to sit up and inculcate good values

As a Benin man I stand and call you out as a coward and a liar

Yorubas are the ritualists, fraudsters, scammers , rapists , armed robbers , child molesters and tribalists we have in Nigeria and known world wide

Ibo are fake goods sellers , chest beaters , loud , lousy , baby factory and drug dealers

Benin are the only Noble tribe in Nigeria ... Both of you are the problem we have in Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by AfonjaConehead: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2019
Mouthgag:

Lol
Una cup don full
Atiku out
Obi out
Satanic out

We can feel your pains lolssssssssss

Instead of you celebrating your so called victory you are here lamenting and expressing heart felt pain and bitterness BAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA, lolssssssssss

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OkunrinOloro: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2019
See as this one come dey quaff chloroquine for another man malaria. Ralph Uwazurike was making this statement about those Igbos who are fighting to remain in Nigeria. In other words, those Igbos who are on the same mentality as the average Nigerian. grin grin

[img]https://images./6XNbEg9CezGcfaxkKBI0Uv.png[/img]

[img]https://images./6NBJwgK9a2ntUuHj8MRG0P.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./7b9b9n2QMKkpm7iDLv8bKZ.jpg[/img]

Sagay212:

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Elliot2(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2019
scantee:
The number of hatred comments towards igbos on this thread is something else nawooo, where are we heading to in this country?

Unfortunately most people with tribal comments and hatred against igbos are the one who sends me PM on daily basis asking one favor or another, unfortunately they forget I am also proud Igbo man.

I am sure if I started treating people request base on tribe.. things we get worse, let's all be civil for one's.

SMH.
The hatred is real! smh!
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Mitsurugi(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2019
Drabeey:
You cannot be living and have also prospered on someone's land and still go against what the Landlord/landlady wants!

We Yoruba's are so lenient and accommodating, if I may ask, can Igbos's call Kano 'no man's land' because it is also a business hub?

Just for the record, Oluremi Tinubu, Lagos belongs to us and not you and your husband. we true owners of Lagos say 'we still trust our Igbo neighbours'

Drabeey was Here

Oga sorry o. But if my landlord asks me to wipe his arse or sweep his apartment or support his children against my will I won't. I paid him rent and keep his house in order. That's the limit of my obligation.
But aren't there indigenous Lagosians? Because no man's land is a result of the fact that Lagos is claimed by every Yoruba man from Ogun Oyo Osun Ondo Ekiti and even Edo. If they can why not other ethnic groups. Is Ambode a Lagosian? Yorubas of Tinubu's ilk are Lagos worst problem it's just that the same Yorubas believe it's convenient to hold Igbos responsible. For the records my two besties are Lagosians and I trust them more than my own brethren in the East.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by iamfromlagos(f): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:

#factupthere

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2019
whirlwind7:

May thunder dispatch your entire lineage for this blatant lie.

For your information, it was the late Prof Dora Akunyili that reprimanded the people backing late Yar Adua and his wife to do the right thing and relinquish power to GEJ who was the right successor then.
You brainless leprechaun failed to mention what Yoruba had the tiniest moral or guts to say the truth in the face of that oppression.

As for your other claims, I cannot dignify them with rebuttals.
If you can't support any allegations of the Igbos crime against Yorubas with verifiable documents, then be forever silenced.

Yes, Nnamdi Kanu organized a rally for Abacha. Dude was hustling for his own pocket. He was roundly condemned by the Igbo nation. Where is he today?

Aren't you ashamed that all the people you mentioned killed were victims of your Northern master who you cannot stop licking their asses? There may have been fewer Igbo casualties that period because you lots gladly jump into every alliance with the north, whom the Igbos have wisely learned to avoid.

Are Igbos supposed to make enemies of Yorubas because there were few Yoruba casualties during the civil war?

Very good. Yorubas fought for this democracy, but Igbos fought to have a nation where every region will take care of, and be in charge of their destiny and future. If you guys had done the right thing, your Oduduwa Republic would have celebrated it's 50th independence at least.

You lots will rather have a fake "one Nigeria" where nothing works. We are in this together o. You want one Nigeria, yet you're asking Igbos to play second fiddle or become outcasts in it?

No Igbo needs your trust. Take your trust and shove it up your ass. An Igbo will soon buy up your ancestral property and make you a gateman on it
Oniranu. Awọn ọmọ alailẹkọ, aláìní itiju.
If not for the greediness of the useless Azikiwe. Every tribe in Nigeria would have been about their own business many years back. I'm glad his greediness caused him pain and agony in the death of over 3 million of his kindreds.

When Awolowo insisted on secession clause in the independence term, guess who rejected it bluntly all because he wanted Lagos to himself and his family. All the curses your kindreds have been hurling on innocent man Lord Lugard and his wife be unto Nnamdi Azikiwe and may he never know peace wherever he is for the attrocity he commited. We were never forced to live together, and terms and conditions were accepted from every major tribes before we were brought together. Buh greedy man Azikiwe won't accept seccesson clause in our terms because he has the Northern backing which autmatically means 2 against 1 which gave them the edge. I repeat again, may peace be far away from him and his generation living. Such a useless greedy man.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.