Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Police Men Are After Me Final Update - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Men Are After Me Final Update (2280 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) / Police Men Are After Me / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Pls guys dont mind the long epistle and kindly go through thank.

Good afternoon guys, pls don't mind my typing and give me advice as I am in a big poo right now. long story short, I met a girl collected her number and we started chatting, I invited her to my place for a fling which she agreed but on the condition that i will pay her 5k after the do, I agreed but told her that since she wants money I will go two rounds cos I normally cum fast during first round she agreed to my position, every one was good with the arrangement.
Fast forward she came to my house yesterday, I entertained her made her feel at home so she can give me well, we started the first round unfortunately I couldn't cum fast , she got angry stood up I told to relax now that my mood change so we started again I try to condition myself to cum, which I finally did, after which she got up, wore her clothes angrily and asked me to give her the money I promised, I told we agreed on two rounds now so for me to give her money we will go again, or I give her half of the agreed money, she refused to collect half while I refused to pay her complete, she stepped out of my house promising to deal with me, since that time till now as am typing this police/sars don come my house more than 5 times but I had to run to my friends house to hide, they called me on phone charging me of stealing the beb 30k and phone and rape which are false they ask me to show up at the station I also refused because we know our country now, if I reach there I will collect better beating for stressing them. I called the girl asking for her bank deatails to send the money and go my way she also refused to do that, right now I dont know what to do my house is under siege. Please any advice on what to do biko am even planning to run to ghana right now. Biko ur kind advice is needed so as the normal nairaland bashing thanks smadav.

UPDATE
Yesterday being sunday i reported my self to the station with the army guy to help me settle the issue, unfortunately I was detained, I slept in the cell and was thoroughly beaten by those devil in disguise called police/sarzs men after which I made my statement and was locked up.
Fast forward to this morning my mummy came to the station with my younger sister who is a law student to see to my release. The girl (the hooker) showed up to the station and placed all kinds of allegation on my head, stating I stole her money. To cut the long story short the Dpo said in her front that he knows that the girl is laying but do I want to charge the matter to court or pay her the claimed 30k for peace to rain, I upted to pay, then my mom stood up and said she will pay the money herself that if the girl is laying against me and trying seriously to destroy me, that she the girl will look for her in future to beg her with the money in future but if I ( her son) stole the money from today I shall no longer be her son then she gave the 30k to the girl, the case was resolved i bailed my self 7k but to come to station on Wednesday to finalize my bail out. Thanks to all nairalanders that have stood by me in this trying times to God be the glory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Na wa o...
See wetin conji don cause!

Something wey u for use left hand self-service off with engine oil..

3 Likes

Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nigerian women are stupid and useless.

- TarOrfeek, (2019)
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Learnstuffs: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nigeria 'Neymar' grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by JasonScoolari: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin

A crump of pussy would have pushed you to your early grave... What nonsense law did your sister want to quote there?

You are doing "AFRICAN MAN TIME" by not "CUMMING" on time with a community pussy and thinks she'll settle for less?

Look at your prick now and say what's on your mind.
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by tee59(f): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
Those ashewos know how to play their games. Don't be surprised, the dpo is in the game. Better be careful of pussies.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by CANlBUS(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
You slept with a prostitute and you ain't ashamed Common-man,you should have patronised our clean joint,I just discovered here on NL,she lives in the U.S though,Ishislut or love or something is her moniker but She is clean with HIV report and doesn't lie

1 Like

Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by bigcee(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
So u mean say toto send u go jail. Guy u need help o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Nigerian women are stupid and useless.

- TarOrfeek, (2019)
Omo fear cash me today oh, my IPO the guy that arrested me was even begging the girl to leave me and collect 20k, even her friends she brought to the station the girl no gree
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
CANlBUS:
You slept with a prostitute and you ain't ashamed Common-man,you should have patronised our clean joint,I just discovered here on NL,she lives in the U.S though,Ishilove or something is her moniker but She is clean with HIV report and doesn't lie
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by tee59(f): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
Those ashewos know how to play their games. Don't be surprised, the dpo is in the game. Another maga will soon fall into her trap again. Better be careful of pussies.

2 Likes

Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
CANlBUS:
You slept with a prostitute and you ain't ashamed Common-man,you should have patronised our clean joint,I just discovered here on NL,she lives in the U.S though,Ishislut or love or something is her moniker but She is clean with HIV report and doesn't lie
Learnt my lesson bro, I believe this particular incident happened for a reason and as am talking I have given my life to christ. Met her on social media didnt know she was a hooker when we met.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is also a lesson to my fellow guys please learn from what happened to me and please flee from women dont allow what happened to me also happen to you, trust me it is not a pleasent experience.

1 Like

Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Rosay15(f): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:
This is also a lesson to my fellow guys please learn from what happened to me and please flee from women dont allow what happened to me also happen to you, trust me it is not a pleasent experience.
... I’m so sorry about what happened to you.
You sha use 10k to pay 37k with beating, that’s bad. I hope you have learn your lesson, always fear woman no matter how small they are.
Peace.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Rosay15:
... I’m so sorry about what happened to you.
You sha use 10k to pay 37k with beating, that’s bad. I hope you have learn your lesson, always fear woman no matter how small they are.
Peace.
Thanks dear, I believe God have shown me his mercy and hence fault I will not dissapiont, imagine someone who wrote in her statement that I raped her, changed mouth that I did not rape her instead that she came on her own.

1 Like

Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Rosay15(f): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:

Thanks dear, I believe God have shown me his mercy and hence fault I will not dissapiont, imagine someone who wrote in her statement that I raped her, changed mouth that I did not rape her instead that she came on her own.
... Damn, that’s wickedness. Some ladies get mind sha.
Well, shit like that happen and we learn more everyday.
Always watch your footsteps and be safe.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by tyup(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:

Read ur story and almost laugh my ass out grin grin

Biko my main concern is that ur Soilder friend so he couldn't do anything to stop the beating shocked
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:

Read ur story and almost laugh my ass out grin grin

Biko my main concern is that ur Soilder friend so he couldn't do anything to stop the beating shocked
Him no dey when them dey mend me and that was my fear I swear, them put me inside jail come wait the guy go, bring me out come mend me men men.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by SmellingAnus(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Happy you are free now... I told you your mum had the solution... Thank God for caring mum... Try and get a serious sex mate that you may marry if she is worth it... grin
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Happy you are free now... I told you your mum had the solution... Thank God for caring mum... Try and get a serious sex mate that you may marry if she is worth it... grin
Bro women matter go de on the low for now
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Okokalu: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Omo if wan run ash, be ready to pay whatever the amount is bro.2 never take runs babe to ur house.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by tyup(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:

Him no dey when them dey mend me and that was my fear I swear, them put me inside jail come wait the guy go, bring me out come mend me men men.

Ion get he left you at the station and dint see it to the end why? Duty calls? undecided
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
Okokalu:
Omo if wan run ash, be ready to pay whatever the amount is bro.2 never take runs babe to ur house.
Yea bro will never try that poo again
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:

Ion get he left you at the station and dint see it to the end why? Duty calls? undecided
He was on night duty yesterday
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by tyup(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:
He was on night duty yesterday
Eyah sorry buddy but next time be very careful of ladies
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by fergieboy: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
Reason why guys normally book hotels in case of gbege
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Deepfeel(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
Op I hope you learned your lesson, next do the right thing you lasted longer than what you agreed on you should have quietly paid her the 5k you could have been mobbed and killed if she raised alarm in public for something you didn't do, your mom shouldn't have made that Statement in the first place cause if truly that curse should affect that lady it will affect you as well cause both of you were in a sinful act together
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by atilla(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sory o smadav.
At least you learnt your lesson from this experience and you manned up to face the issue instead of running to Ghana
It will definitely come back on her in the future. Sorry o bruv. Thanks for the update
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by biggy00000(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bros sorry about all of that.
An army to a police station on a civil case is a NO except he/she is well ranked
DONT EVER TAKE A FLING/ (ANY TITLE) OTHER THAN BAE TO YOUR HOUSE.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
Deepfeel:
Op I hope you learned your lesson, next do the right thing you lasted longer than what you agreed on you should have quietly paid her the 5k you could have been mobbed and killed if she raised alarm in public for something you didn't do, your mom shouldn't have made that Statement in the first place cause if truly that curse should affect that lady it will affect you as well cause both of you were in a sinful act together
Bro she couldn't bear that someone deliberately wanted to deal with me in her very eyes after much begging that lasted more than 1hr from everyone even the dpo him self reason now
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by SmellingAnus(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:

Bro women matter go de on the low for now
it's better to have a serious sexmate especially in times of conji than for you to fall for the temptation of conji then go bring brothel ashawo again ... Las Las conji go still knock on your door...
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
Deepfeel:
Also for the course placed on that money take it to the banks it must surely happen that's a must I know my mom and her spirituality, some one thats sees whatever evil trying to befall me ahead of time calls me to caution me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forbidden Nigerian Father And Daughter Sex Video Leaked / 15 Annoying Habits We Unknowingly Have / 5 Nollywood Actresses Under 40 That Are More Talented Than Genevieve Nnaji.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.