Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Feel Disgusted With Myself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Disgusted With Myself (11354 Views)

How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries / I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobodyperson: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
grad2012:
omg you just raped and murdered someone, you need to report yourself to the police.

please this is the only way can get forgiven.
Dear I can't do that
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:

I have honestly thought of sucide but I can't do such
What would my parents do?
I can't do that sir

Look for the lady first, beg her and go on your knees for forgiveness from her and God. You need to be delivered before its too late.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Westaslave2(f): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
Babe u ar damn deep i swear shocked

I lyk mature ladies lyk u n nwanyiawkaetiti
tanks dear ,we ar learning
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:

I can't do that sir

Look for the lady first, beg her and go on your knees for forgiveness from her and God. You need to be delivered before its too late.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by iluvMAMAV: 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Gracias
Sorry o madam sweet 16
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Lightangel65: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Hello people am of NL, I made this account because am very popular here but what I did last week as being hunting me for days.
I raped a girl anally, I was desperate, she was so beautiful and out of my league, I was never brave enough to talk to her.
So I was obsessed with her and watched her movements, I found a path she usually passes that's lowly populated.
So I took this as a chance and raped her anally so as to avoid any pregnancy, She screamed and bite me severally, I have wounds around my neck and arms, I had to beat her roughly to stop her.
The minute I had finally undressed her and was about to start cry, the look on her damaged face left me almost in tears but I went on with it.
I had already gone this far and there was no going back
The minute I started, she screamed so much that I had no choice than to continue beating her still she could barely move.
I knew I could get caught through DNA because my sperm, so I continued beating her till I finally knocked her out.
I took her body to a nearby stream which was populated and dumped her body there .
I honestly don't know she's still alive or she died from the injuries but I have being having sleepless nights.
I had to leave the state and lodge with a friend because of fear of police.
Am currently crying while typing this, I never intended to cause so much harm.
I just wanted to have sex.
That's it, Writing this has made me felt better but I still hurts my soul till now
The girl was 17 and an 27.
Pls am not a pedophile, I was just desperate

Why, why, why. Men why do you always act like this, this act you have done will always hunt you, you can't come and parade here for forgiveness, you are a monster and would always be.
I hate women normally but, what your did, you are a disgrace.
The law of karma will hold.

Worst of all you stooped so low and forced yourself on a woman.

I just wonder why people hate us(those who hate women) more than rapists like you.
You guys condenm us sexist, misogynists and women haters who were born like this more than this scum.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Hello people am of NL, I made this account because am very popular here but what I did last week as being hunting me for days.
I raped a girl anally, I was desperate, she was so beautiful and out of my league, I was never brave enough to talk to her.
So I was obsessed with her and watched her movements, I found a path she usually passes that's lowly populated.
So I took this as a chance and raped her anally so as to avoid any pregnancy, She screamed and bite me severally, I have wounds around my neck and arms, I had to beat her roughly to stop her.
The minute I had finally undressed her and was about to start cry, the look on her damaged face left me almost in tears but I went on with it.
The minute I started, she screamed so much that I had no choice than to continue beating her still she could barely move.
I knew I could get caught through DNA because my sperm, so I continued beating her till I finally knocked her out.
I took her body to a nearby stream which was populated and dumped her body there .
I honestly don't know she's still alive or she died from the injuries but I have being having sleepless nights.
That's it, Writing this has made me felt better but I still hurts my soul till now

If this story is true
Then I pray the police catches you and you'll be hanged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobodyperson: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

I already asked for forgiveness and sowed a seed of 5k sir
I know, I still have a place in heaven
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Ucylious(f): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Westaslave2:
tanks 4 being bold in tableling it u ar so much mature ,
ooh i forgot ur pastor wl forgive ur sin after paying him N10,000

but knw it dat ur selfishness wl be visited one day u wont go 2 hell lyk d politicians but '
but karma say i shud tell u dat if u ar saying d truth nobodyperson:

3 horn.y gay will rape u anally ,

after three months 5 rough ladies wl rape u 2 neitherworld

lmao, the judgement sha

Op you could have stopped yourself by ignoring the thoughts when they came to you or simply walk up to the girl and get to know her.
Now you've earned yourself all this judgements
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Westaslave2:
Dear i didnt curse u ,i said karma dear ,dey ar particular punishment 4 atrocities ok,
i av done worst dan u ,even killing pple (business) ,but u cant hide from ur sins dear

!!!!;;;;; Ladies u see has done horrible things more dan u ever imagine ,wat is raping some1 in d anus n beating her to coma ,Spare me dat nna! im nt a smallgirl
U ar funny dear ,karma most times dosent reason lyk hypocrites in nigeria.

"UR GOD" hahahahaha ,u ar a child
Oh Lord! I pity the unfortunate man that will end up with this one cry

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobodyperson: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ucylious:

lmao, the judgement sha

Op you could have stopped yourself by ignoring the thoughts when they came to you or simply walk up to the girl and get to know her.
Now you've earned yourself all this judgements
I know sir but it's just that am very unattractive.
I doubt she'd even answer me.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:

I can't do that sir

Did you really do this or you are trolling?
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Ucylious(f): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
I know sir but it's just that am very unattractive. I doubt she'd even answer me.

I am no sir, there's an f beside my moniker you better go and make sure she's alive
Wait oh why do I feel this story is just a made up one?
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Amatarasha(f): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
gbosaa:

Did you really do this or you are trolling?
not at excuse
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nayo08(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:

I can't do that sir
what should her parents do What idiot

Even though I don't know the girl you really angered me this evening angry
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nayo08(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:

I can't report myself to the police man, have you even seen a Nigerian prison cell?
I simply can't.
I hope she's alive and well
you're really a funny idiot angry
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nayo08(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:

If Karma is real then why has Isis and Boko Haram being robbing the lives of people?
Rubbish
know I am beginning to think this story is fabricated undecided
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Someone should get his balls and fry biko! What manner of fvckery is this!
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by ashawopikin(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wetin nairaland dey turn to sef, any idiot can just come dey post rubbish
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by SKhanmi: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Note the discrepancies in his story & look critically at his responses. They have taken trolling to a new sordid level. Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by rex444(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
I don't know what to say about this but whoever came up with this disgusting write up, if it ever sounds reasonable to you then may you continue getting this kind for as you live
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:

I know sir but it's just that am very unattractive.
I doubt she'd even answer me.
I no u type

U ar d stupid type of PPle dat come on nairaland to insult female monikker because dey got more lyks .
I wl get u n use ur penile egg fry indomie
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Isaacmacdon:
Someone should get his balls and fry biko! What manner of fvckery is this!
most u complain about pples write ups ,write ur own or go 2 hell
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Kantebets(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
This OP is a troll.
He is here to just catch fun
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by HallaDaTruth: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
You will reap 10 times what you have sown or your children will go through it . If this story is true. Just watch out how your life will turn out
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by rtdCivilservant: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
by this time tomorrow u will be chilling in police cell, I have already tracked u using GPS and ur IP address, I guess then u will explain better

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by oboy81: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided U had better be joking son,cos if not we all would join hands right here n curse you...
Why?
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Lekan1o1: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

by this time tomorrow u will be chilling in police cell, I have already tracked u using GPS. I guess then u will explain better

Pls do if u can, ..
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by SmellingAnus(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Fake story...
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by raphretle: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
this story get as e b oooo
so you undressed her, saw her pussy but opted for the Anus... .Big fat liar...

And if it's true.... may the gods hand over your file to the most wicked witches of your village...

1 Like

Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by emkz: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
If your story is true, you are the second dumbest guy I have ever read about.

You committed a crime that carries a death sentence in some states. You come to a public forum to report it claiming you are popular and you changed your moniker so you wont be found out. Dont you know your IP address can be traced and you can be found out with your moniker? So long as there is an internet record, the IP address can be used to get your geographical coordinates and police gi gbab you.

Now to the crime you commited. Better go and report yourself to the police and face the music. IF you dont, you'd be a prisoner of conscience for the rest of your life. You'd face or dodge the judgement of man. But the judgement of the Holy Spirit (the motive behind your crime), if you like fast for 40 days and 40 nights, it is unforgivable and you'd face it. If you think I am lying, go and read about King David and the story of Apostle Paul.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Roon9(m): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:

In saner climes, security agents could go into nairaland's data and your location would be unveiled. Thereafter you will be jailed for life.. If the story is found to be a hoax it would be recommended you visit a psychotherapist. As only a mad man would conjure such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happybirthday To The General Queen Of Ladies Forever Queen Rekhina / A Lady Posted This On Facebook (daring) -pix / Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.