Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Feel Disgusted With Myself - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Disgusted With Myself (11734 Views)

I Feel Disappointed In Most Girls Especially The Beautiful Ones / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobodyperson: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Finest641:

Are you kidding me? Do you think your seed of 5k will right your wrong?
Yes MA
Sowed a seed with Jesus
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Moderator pass me this op's IP let me prosecute him for rape and murder.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobodyperson: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2019
illitrate:
Moderator pass me this op's IP let me prosecute him for rape and murder.
With what evidence, sir
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Nobodyperson:

With what evidence, sir

Apprehend the op first, take his DNA sample, Forcefully extract crime location from him and look for the victim. Compare the DNA on victim with
that of his and Gbam, Throw him into jail with saudi men.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobodyperson: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2019
illitrate:

Apprehend the op first, take his DNA sample, Forcefully extract crime location from him and look for the victim. Compare the DNA on victim with
You must be stupid sir, you can't do anything without evidence.
My God will grant me divine protection
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by obontami: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
In your mind you are trolling abi? You think NL is that anonymous and you can't be tracked down?
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
you are such a wicked soul....................imagine if that was done to your sister, to your daughter or even to your mother, how will you feel. why are you so heartlless. you've commited a grievous offence against every law in the unuverse and you dont want to reap the consequece abi?? you should have thought about that when you wanted to commit that evil act of yours.........
Nobodyperson:
Hello people am of NL, I made this account because am very popular here but what I did last week as being hunting me for days.
I raped a girl anally, I was desperate, she was so beautiful and out of my league, I was never brave enough to talk to her.
So I was obsessed with her and watched her movements, I found a path she usually passes that's lowly populated.
So I took this as a chance and raped her anally so as to avoid any pregnancy, She screamed and bite me severally, I have wounds around my neck and arms, I had to beat her roughly to stop her.
The minute I had finally undressed her and was about to start cry, the look on her damaged face left me almost in tears but I went on with it.
I had already gone this far and there was no going back
The minute I started, she screamed so much that I had no choice than to continue beating her still she could barely move.
I knew I could get caught through DNA because my sperm, so I continued beating her till I finally knocked her out.
I took her body to a nearby stream which was populated and dumped her body there .
I honestly don't know she's still alive or she died from the injuries but I have being having sleepless nights.
I had to leave the state and lodge with a friend because of fear of police.
Am currently crying while typing this, I never intended to cause so much harm.
I just wanted to have sex.
That's it, Writing this has made me felt better but I still hurts my soul till now
The girl was 17 and an 27.
Pls am not a pedophile, I was just desperate

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nobodyperson:
I already asked for forgiveness and sowed a seed of 5k sir I know, I still have a place in heaven
Dis Guy Na Troll.......I'm Rolling On The Ground Right Now....Lol
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by tunize(m): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
And ppl are jst actually advicing bros this your story shall na lie...
Firstly nobody ever rapes a lady and comes out openly to declare that.
The you threw her body inside a river self don show sey na lie....which film u watch.
Simcerely speaking if u deh tink of raping any girl stop am.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Westaslave2:
am busy later
U Must Drop As E Dey Be O....
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Westaslave2(f): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

U Must Drop As E Dey Be O....
was it
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by mubby4real(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
MatthAnn:
Are you serious
Or is this another attention seeking stunt??
Seeking attention of course
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by mubby4real(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
If you know this is not an attention seeking stunt, snap pictures of the injuries you claim to have on your body for verification cos i don't believe a thing about the story i just read.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
mubby4real:

Lol
Then this thread is useless
He should have used his thinking faculty to come up with a good topic.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
Westaslave2:
was it
Your Karma story after killing people's b......
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Westaslave2(f): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Your Karma story after killing people's b......
Omg that b word means wat?
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by HolyTitus(m): 12:03am On Mar 20, 2019
What is we guys' problem with s.ex s.ex all the time; these days sef The painful part of the story was that you went as far as lifting your filthy hands to inflict injuries on the poor little girl all in a bid to satisfy your sexual urge ?? Abeg, are you satisfied now ?? Ehn, answer nau........................... I don't have much to say to you but what I'm 105% certain of is that with these abominable acts you've committed; peace and happiness will be VERY far from you UNTIL you look for that girl and her family and do the needful. Else ......................... Okay!
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Abcruz(m): 1:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Hear the word of the sovereign LORD:

It is shameful even to talk about the things that ungodly people do in secret.--Ephesians 5:12

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.--Luke 8:17

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways.--proverbs 4:26
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Dammilekan(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
You may escape the law, but karma is a bitch
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobodyperson: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Abcruz:
Hear the word of the sovereign LORD:

It is shameful even to talk about the things that ungodly people do in secret.--Ephesians 5:12

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.--Luke 8:17

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways.--proverbs 4:26
I donated a seed of #5000
My sins are forgiven!
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by SEEDORF441(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
To once been a criminal is not a disgrace but to remain a criminal is the disgrace
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Abcruz(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nobodyperson:

I donated a seed of #5000
My sins are forgiven!

Unfortunately, the LORD cannot be bribed with money.

The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, declares the LORD of hosts.--Haggai 2:8

Except you become remorseful of your offence, ask of forgiveness from God and from the one whom you abused, divine mercy will remain far from you.

For by your words and acts you have proven to remain the dark tunnel that knows no light.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please summarise, TL;DR
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by teacherbim(f): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
� if this is true, you need to be stone to death
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobodyperson: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
teacherbim:
� if this is true, you need to be stone to death
Your words mean nothing to me
God has forgiven me!
My room in heaven is preserved
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
mubby4real:

I just knew it
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by lilianofentse(f): 1:09am On Apr 22, 2019
illitrate:

you watch too many crime series.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
you watch too many crime series.

no, I do this in real life.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by 752hub: 6:42pm On May 04, 2019
How do you use stupid and sir in the same sentence for the same person.... can someone be stupid and still deserve to be called sir

Nobodyperson:

You must be stupid sir, you can't do anything without evidence.
My God will grant me divine protection
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by blackengineerr: 11:30am On May 22, 2019
Shove a kitchen knife completely into your behind...do not stop till you cum...then you can rest.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Obiworld2020: 12:19pm On May 22, 2019
Westaslave2:
tanks 4 being bold in tableling it u ar so much mature ,
ooh i forgot ur pastor wl forgive ur sin after paying him N10,000

but knw it dat ur selfishness wl be visited one day u wont go 2 hell lyk d politicians but '
but karma say i shud tell u dat if u ar saying d truth nobodyperson:

3 horn.y gay will rape u anally ,

after three months 5 rough ladies wl rape u 2 neitherworld

No be lie shaa
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by MrCork: 2:09pm On Mar 06
fancy4eve:
did you even consider God b4 committing a taboo,
I still dont know y pple lyk dat re still on planet earth, u re suppose to b caged lyk lion in d zoo, so Same will not repeat it sel again.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Remember Your First Kiss? / Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? / **Dreads are Sexy (pics)**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.