Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Feel Disgusted With Myself - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Disgusted With Myself (11371 Views)

How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries / I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by iRepNaija1: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Hello people am of NL, I made this account because am very popular here but what I did last week as being hunting me for days.
I raped a girl anally, I was desperate, she was so beautiful and out of my league, I was never brave enough to talk to her.
So I was obsessed with her and watched her movements, I found a path she usually passes that's lowly populated.
So I took this as a chance and raped her anally so as to avoid any pregnancy, She screamed and bite me severally, I have wounds around my neck and arms, I had to beat her roughly to stop her.
The minute I had finally undressed her and was about to start cry, the look on her damaged face left me almost in tears but I went on with it.
I had already gone this far and there was no going back
The minute I started, she screamed so much that I had no choice than to continue beating her still she could barely move.
I knew I could get caught through DNA because my sperm, so I continued beating her till I finally knocked her out.
I took her body to a nearby stream which was populated and dumped her body there .
I honestly don't know she's still alive or she died from the injuries but I have being having sleepless nights.
I had to leave the state and lodge with a friend because of fear of police.
Am currently crying while typing this, I never intended to cause so much harm.
I just wanted to have sex.
That's it, Writing this has made me felt better but I still hurts my soul till now
The girl was 17 and an 27.
Pls am not a pedophile, I was just desperate

The worst thing a man has to fear is a woman laughing at him when she denies his advances. But the worst thing a woman has to fear is a man harming her/killing her if she laughs.

OP, if this is true, you're absolutely disgusting. You think asking for forgiveness from God absolves you from what you did? Do you honestly think it's that convenient and simple? You will never have peace. You will never know happiness. You will never have well-being. You won't have any of those things because you'll spend the rest of your terrible, miserable existence looking over your shoulder, jumping at a knock at the door, wondering if that poor girl saw your face and can properly identify you and tell the police. You're a rapist. And given the opportunity, you'll do it again. Rape is never about the sëx but about the power, being in control, taking what you want and not considering the consequences because you're a selfish, self-centered fool.

No matter what you do in life, whether you marry or have kids or have grandchildren, you'll just be a rapist. A pathetic, disgusting waste of space because you didn't have enough self-control to leave an underaged girl alone.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by africandictator(m): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Why is a rapist particular about whether or not to impregnate his victim?? That is just the odd part of the story to me, you had to hump her anally against her wish , and you kept on beating her till she passed out.. nobodyperson like your moniker you are a coward and your imagination is highly perverted.. unless you probably raped a boy who you considered to be a girl and you killed him out of guilt and shame... well I hope you enjoy the consequences of your actions in no distant time..
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Mustiboy(m): 12:39am On Mar 10, 2019
I know the op is just an attention seeking douchebag, but I had a great time laughing to his hoax story. Shit is so funny

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by OgaBuhari: 12:53am On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Hello people am of NL, I made this account because am very popular here but what I did last week as being hunting me for days.
I raped a girl anally, I was desperate, she was so beautiful and out of my league, I was never brave enough to talk to her.
So I was obsessed with her and watched her movements, I found a path she usually passes that's lowly populated.
So I took this as a chance and raped her anally so as to avoid any pregnancy, She screamed and bite me severally, I have wounds around my neck and arms, I had to beat her roughly to stop her.
The minute I had finally undressed her and was about to start cry, the look on her damaged face left me almost in tears but I went on with it.
The minute I started, she screamed so much that I had no choice than to continue beating her still she could barely move.
I knew I could get caught through DNA because my sperm, so I continued beating her till I finally knocked her out.
I took her body to a nearby stream which was populated and dumped her body there .
I honestly don't know she's still alive or she died from the injuries but I have being having sleepless nights.
That's it, Writing this has made me felt better but I still hurts my soul till now
go back to where u dumped her body and check if her body is still there.
Try and check if she's still alive so I can at least have a rest of mind.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by OgaBuhari: 12:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Zombicmodz:
Don't you have cattle In that area ?
what for?
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by agnes7(f): 1:43am On Mar 10, 2019
Lightangel65:

Why, why, why. Men why do you always act like this, this act you have done will always hunt you, you can't come and parade here for forgiveness, you are a monster and would always be.
I hate women normally but, what your did, you are a disgrace.
The law of karma will hold.

Worst of all you stooped so low and forced yourself on a woman.

I just wonder why people hate us(those who hate women) more than rapists like you.
You guys condenm us sexist, misogynists and women haters who were born like this more than this scum.
Please sir why do you hate women?
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by kakale1: 1:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:
you rape her fine .you are a bloody pedophile.criminal .you are more wicked than any living things on Earth and you have the boldness to broadcast it on social media spit*** dan banza chege
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by homeboy205: 4:43am On Mar 10, 2019
This must be a script out of a F**king movie
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by okoroemeka(m): 6:33am On Mar 10, 2019
donbachi:
You are still sounding self centered,though remoresful..why not consider how she is feeling right now.because,she must be feeling broken,used,raped,wounded,bruised, full of self pity,abandoned and traumatized...report yourself to the nearest police station,have her invited and render an apology,and also have her medicals taken care of.or remain hunted and taunted by yourself...not even God can forgive you,if she should cast spells on you.
hmmmm,police station !! the sentence for rape is 21 years and if the judge is a woman you can get life jail,you must control your emotions and libido in the future to aviod the 2 options, check if she still okay and alive and pled for forgiveness with gifts ,I have seen a situation like this,the raper pled for forgiveness and the girl accepted him to be her boyfriend,show remorse.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobodyperson: 6:37am On Mar 10, 2019
okoroemeka:
hmmmm,police station !! the sentence for rape is 21 years and if the judge is a woman you can get life jail,you must control your emotions and libido in the future to aviod the 2 options, check if she still okay and alive and pled for forgiveness with gifts ,I have seen a situation like this,the raper pled for forgiveness and the girl accepted him to be her boyfriend,show remorse.
Sir, I can't do that.
She could call the police and that'd be wickedness from her part.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by dazzlingd(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2019
Mustiboy:
I know the op is just an attention seeking douchebag, but I had a great time laughing to his hoax story. Shit is so funny

Same here
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by homeboy205: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Sir, I can't do that.
She could call the police and that'd be wickedness from her part.

It seems you don’t know the deep sh*t you are into. Just pray this is not real and you are bringing this from a movie script
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by amaniro: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:

I reject it
My God has forgiven me
He will fight for me against your curses

You're a fool. You're meant to be imprisoned! I hope All security agencies are taking note. Paedophile!

Turn yourself in now!!! Karma is a bitch you know.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Westaslave2(f): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2019
ClixMaster:
Oh Lord! I pity the unfortunate man that will end up with this one cry
Am married wt 2kids .

Do u ask me pple i kill
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Westaslave2(f): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2019
Ucylious:

lmao, the judgement sha

Op you could have stopped yourself by ignoring the thoughts when they came to you or simply walk up to the girl and get to know her.
Now you've earned yourself all this judgements
who are my 2 judge him , we nigeria or selfisheria as i name us dosent knw dat catalogue for atrocities ,
We run 2 pastors who worship devil dats punishment doubled
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Westaslave2(f): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:
i told u ,i wl make ur thread run till 3 or 4
IF THIS S TRUE

Dnt turn urself in just wait 4 ur punishment
If d 3guys rape u anally be calm
Wen d 5 badgirls comes 4 u be calm
If u see d girl n apologise it dosent matter, since u ar selfish at heart .
Know it that ur worst sin is hardened selfishness
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by xirGODWIN(m): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Devil ...just hand your self to the police before jungle justice kill you...
You can't runaway from this no matter how far you go
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by tosyne2much(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2019
Another attention seeking OP cheesy
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Amatarasha(f): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2019
agnes7:
Please sir why do you hate women?
because he has a tiny di.ck
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by franklingud(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Another alaye on the loose!

Somebody get that fool an acid to drink
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Westaslave2:
Am married wt 2kids .

Do u ask me pple i kill
Who did you kill ma'am? Why must you kill a human being shocked?
If you can kill people, then you can still kill your husband any day he cheats on you.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by zexy2030(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2019
inferiority(nobodyperson) was killing him, he attempted murder to overcome his lust...but nature said " u will die by sword if u kill by sword" that's karma
just do to others, what u expect others do to you..its nature's golden rule...sorry, the blood will hunt for you, and her family must have cursed you for d pain u took dem through...karma mostly replay when u av forgotten ur past deeds...u may become rich and successful..it may be childlessness or just a child, ur only hope that will be raped to death..it is then u will remember..boko harams die same way dey kill..
I have lots of stories related to that... the only remedy is REPORT YOURSELF.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by HumbleBoy21: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:
You raped a teenager ?
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Fash20: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
You just destroyed someone's life.

Real men dont rape. They control their urges
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Nobodyperson: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Westaslave2:
i told u ,i wl make ur thread run till 3 or 4
IF THIS S TRUE

Dnt turn urself in just wait 4 ur punishment
If d 3guys rape u anally be calm
Wen d 5 badgirls comes 4 u be calm
If u see d girl n apologise it dosent matter, since u ar selfish at heart .
Know it that ur worst sin is hardened selfishness
My God will protect me
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Originalsly: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:

My God will protect me

Really?..... there is nothing we can do to help you get over the torment. You need to go back to the State.... find out about the girl since you knew her.... if she is still alive...then you need to contact her somehow... meet her and ask her face to face for forgiveness. In your mind you have to be prepared to face the outcome.... if it means being arrested...or whatever..... but that is not as harsh as being haunted for the rest of your life.... the reason you are here... because you are haunted...tormented.... no rest for the wicked. Suicide you an think of... but not bring yourself to commit... after all... the wicked shall seek death but annoy find it. Just hope she is alive and seek forgiveness.... but if dead...... this kind torment usually leads to madness. Prison should be the least of your worries.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by fancy4eve(f): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:

I reject it
My God has forgiven me
He will fight for me against your curses
did you even consider God b4 committing a taboo,
I still dont know y pple lyk dat re still on planet earth, u re suppose to b caged lyk lion in d zoo, so Same will not repeat it sel again.
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by AnalQueenluci: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:

My God will protect me
wicked man,
Some1 spiritual is broadcasting ur nemesis n u say ur god wl protect u
Ur god has protected u already ,but u have 2 take it laik an injection n everyfin wl be alright
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Westaslave2(f): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:

My God will protect me
U ar even annoying
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Westaslave2(f): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
wicked man,
Some1 spiritual is broadcasting ur nemesis n u say ur god wl protect u
Ur god has protected u already ,but u have 2 take it laik an injection n everyfin wl be alright
major dnt mind him
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Westaslave2(f): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
ClixMaster:
Who did you kill ma'am? Why must you kill a human being shocked?
If you can kill people, then you can still kill your husband any day he cheats on you.
am busy later
Re: I Feel Disgusted With Myself by Finest641(f): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nobodyperson:

I already asked for forgiveness and sowed a seed of 5k sir
I know, I still have a place in heaven
Are you kidding me? Do you think your seed of 5k will right your wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira?? / Am Fvcking Her And She Is Watching Tv.what An Insult!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.