Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? (67108 Views)

Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself / Nigerian Men Abroad Coming Home To Marry; My Take / Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by pansophist(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
2buffagain:

Yup. Typical female. Not a single logical brain cell.

Take am easy bros, before she say you de mansplain her grin

Besides, I know not of a single female that argue against the obvious bias in divorce law. They codedly loves it, and act all nice, like a lion awaiting its next victim. I've seen how a friend passed through hell in the hand of his partner, she collides with her lawyer and planned to destroy him. His suffering is evident in his sudden baldness, and emerging facial lines. I still remember when he said to me that "you'll truly never know a woman until you meet her in court". And that statement breaks my heart unto this day. All these just because she wants full custody of their child.

If anyone wants to understand how divorce law works in the west, I'll advise you read the book "the predatory female", for a clear explanation. You'll feel bad being a man. Marrying now is a bad deal for men, it's like putting yourself in front of a trigger, and the defence you have is to hope she doesn't shoot you, instead of her not having the gun in the first place.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by LooseCanon(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=Kenfil post=76586457]

Ma'am... Sent u a PM... Could u reach out to me when u can... Thanks and God bless
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by cococandy(f): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Don’t get married then.
pansophist:

Besides, I know not of a single female that argue against the obvious bias in divorce law. They codedly loves it, and act all nice, like a lion awaiting its next victim. I've seen how a friend passed through hell in the hand of his partner, she collides with her lawyer and planned to destroy him. His suffering is evident in his sudden baldness, and emerging facial lines. I still remember when he said to me that "you'll truly never know a woman until you meet her in court". And that statement breaks my heart into this day. All these just because she wants full custody of their child.

If anyone wants to understand how divorce law works in the west, I'll advise you read the book "the predatory female", for a clear explanation. You'll feel bad being a man. Marrying now is a bad deal for men, it's like putting yourself in front of a trigger, and the defence you have is to hope she doesn't shoot you, instead of her not having the gun in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by essenceplus: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
I'll read every page later
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by dumbiri99(f): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2019
Prestigewins:

That the secret people fail to understand, any principle that is not founded on Jesus Christ will certainly fail,it becomes a game of luck n chance, a practical Christian will always behave well. Thank God for your marriage and I tape into these testimony.
Can't respond to email, message me here or some other private thread
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Naija4lifeYank: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Marry in Yankee. Don't even think of doing the come-home pick wife thing. Or relocate to Nigeria and stay there. IN yankee, your wife starts off as your partner. In 7 years, she is really your boss. You can't do anything without her and you will be totally in her clutches. She will increasingly be independent, call the shots, and if she is Naija and decides to go full commando on your butt, you are totally screwed.

elonize:
if u have watched this movie disguised, don't ever tell dem u r from Yankee,tell dem u stay in a shabby place,u no get dat much, u go c how e b...if she cm dey snub u nyhow...just video chat her n wen she c wer u dey,...N.a. cry she go dey cry,lol
anoda option, a Christian black or white bae is Der also,....but if u want a last long marriage, d last bus stop NATO put to God to connect u to ur eve... God's network too strong

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Timi1990(m): 12:35am On Jul 17, 2019
pansophist:

Besides, I know not of a single female that argue against the obvious bias in divorce law. They codedly loves it, and act all nice, like a lion awaiting its next victim. I've seen how a friend passed through hell in the hand of his partner, she collides with her lawyer and planned to destroy him. His suffering is evident in his sudden baldness, and emerging facial lines. I still remember when he said to me that "you'll truly never know a woman until you meet her in court". And that statement breaks my heart into this day. All these just because she wants full custody of their child.

You’re right bro . It’s better you just have a baby-mama and work hard to pay your child support ; than living like a slave in your own house where a woman try to form boss all the time .
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by elonize(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Naija4lifeYank:
Marry in Yankee. Don't even think of doing the come-home pick wife thing. Or relocate to Nigeria and stay there. IN yankee, your wife starts off as your partner. In 7 years, she is really your boss. You can't do anything without her and you will be totally in her clutches. She will increasingly be independent, call the shots, and if she is Naija and decides to go full commando on your butt, you are totally screwed.

I go screws her butt
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by tck2000(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
To be read later
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2019
Beyonce is married to JayZ, not Rihanna.

lefulefu:
hm well it might not necessarly be about age cos some younger ladies dey wey dey dominate and control their older husbands though the probability in an older woman controling a younger man is much higher sha. The man na nice but i no think he get low self esteem frm wetin i dey see. Wetin i see be say d guy jus get matured mind and he's willing to let some tinzs slide. But as a sharp woman u suppose to learn some basic stuff cos if u no jus sabi anything den a woman outside could take advantage of dat. Dis one wey dem dey talk say beyouncy admit say she no sabi cook how do we know if rihanna no use her cooking prowess take seduce jayz. Imagine say na so so hamburgers jayzee dey chop all the time dont u think rihanna would have been able to seduce him with one bastard tasty caribbean cuisinecheesy.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Beyonce is married to JayZ, not Rihanna.

rihanna is d side chic cheesy and can still perform wifely duties if beyouncy cant performcheesy.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Gummy8: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Enjoy free movies this long weekend
www.hilifestoreplus.com

Thank me later...
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Blyzz:
not really moody, I rather not see true love, although I'm not yet married. And I can't focus in doing the right things at home.
Can you kindly send your message here please?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Supersweet2019: 1:48am On Jan 03, 2020
Marry a young girl with strong nigerian traditional values that you can groom from nigeria. Submissiveness should be a top priority. You just need to search well and observe her behaviour well.

A second or third generation western born nigerian female is filled with feminist thoughts, they are very unattractive if you want a good and stable marriage
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Supersweet2019: 1:52am On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=Supersweet2019 post=85452567][/quote]

�� very unattractive for marriage...hilarious. If you’re a good man with integrity, you will not have any problems keeping a Western wife. However, if you plan on being a lying, cheating asshole, I agree, you’re probably better off marrying a human doormat, not a woman with dignity and God given intelligence that can make you and your childrens’ lives better, living a positive legacy for generations to come.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Supersweet2019: 2:07am On Jan 03, 2020

Technically half but mostly all or almost all and they get away with it in America.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Supersweet2019: 2:07am On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=Supersweet2019 post=85452643][/quote]
Not true! Obviously you don’t live in the US.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by greenprince(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
tex73:
I'm blessed to marry a very good Christian lady from Kogi(yoruba) and i am Delta(ibo). Came to niaja in search of a lady after being in d US for over 5 years. Did not like d one i had being talking to over d phone for over a year, did not want to trap myself with someone i didnt love or like very much.

I had a week left for my naija stay until a childhood friend asked me to leave my hotel and spend the last week in his house. He forgot he had a sister in law that was at d age for marriage and actually was planning to introduce me to one or two female friends he had, hoping i could like them. He forgot about his wife's younger sister because she was so into her studies at IFE and she hardly came back home during holidays, she was locked down at OAU. God was good to me because it was just as i visited naija that this beautiful lady was having a breather from OAU after she had finished her last set of exams. It was when she called her sister to tell her that she had finished her last exams and was in their parent's home that my friend remembered that he had an in law that may like me. My friend told her about me immediately and told her that we would come visiting d next day.

The next day we visited n i saw her in d living room, all cleaned up of course because she was expecting us. We talked for a while and saw that we had so much in common, especially that we both had Jesus as our Lord and Saviour. I departed for the US shortly. we spoke on the phone everyday for about a year, untill i came back to niaja to propose to her. Thank God she used all that time to do her housemanship in LUTH. See how God blessed me. I came back again for the wedding proper but she didn't go back with me untill my filling (travel documents) for her came through( 6 months) . she came to the US and joined me in my one bedroom apartment. We moved to two when we were expecting baby # one.

We planned that she didnt work but focus on her 3 tough exams in order for her to practice medicine in the US. In all exams she scored a 99% percentile ( she's a brain). Shes one of the best Docs a patient can ask for and is practicing in a top hospital. We have two kids and she's getting even prettier as we age. Married for ten years now. Glory to God.

OH LORD!

Do your work Lord!
Brother, you're blessed. You're settled, in fact your days already look lengthened. Please never take what you have for granted, nurture your family and love it like your own life depends on it cos it actually does.
Wish you all the best.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
AntiBrutus:

After their rants, they will logout and call their NIGERIAN GIRLFRIENDS. When she breaks their heart, they will still login to rant about their NIGERIAN GIRLFRIENDS.

Last last, they will marry one NIGERIAN woman. That's all grin
undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by 2buffagain(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
If you are in the west and you see a woman, born in Nigeria yet wearing tattoo, that is is a clear sign of a foolish woman to avoid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
2buffagain:
If you are in the west and you see a woman, born in Nigeria yet wearing tattoo, that is is a clear sign of a foolish woman to avoid.
Remember our great grandmothers and fathers had tattoos... Google it
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by 2buffagain(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Remember our great grandmothers and fathers had tattoos... Google it

Your great grandmothers and fathers were also pagans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
2buffagain:

Your great grandmothers and fathers were also pagans.
Saved as in?
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by 2buffagain(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Saved as in?

They were pagans.
Worshipping pagan deities...and generating some of the generational curses many are dealing with today either knowingly or unknowingly.

That is especially not what wifey should be doing.
So any way you spin it, tattoos are a sign of waywardness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
2buffagain:

They were pagans.
Worshipping pagan deities.

That is especially not what wifey should be doing.
So any way you spin it, tattoos are a sign of uselessness.
OK sir.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by RuggedSniper: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:
This has been worrisome abeg, I don’t like the idea of bringing any gf from Naija come marry, they mess up real bad.

The Naija girls wey dem born abroad sef, they ain’t any way different from foreigners wey go dey tell you to start sharing house chores 50:50 with dem. There is nothing bad if I do those chores in my own volition, but making it a duty for me is a no-no.

Reason why I cant marry white is obvious, the very immediate point I just made up there, some won’t even let you take your kids back to naija coz it’s shîthole

Please, if you are a
1. Naija married man in a foreign land
2. Didn’t marry here in naija but abroad

How did you get married and what type of woman is she.

Please we wanna learn
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by HerrFrank(m): 1:45am On Jan 28, 2021
aswani:
Please sir, if you have established yourself (i.e good job, house and assets), I beg of you not to come to Naija to find a wife.
You are best of finding someone over there who knows how you have to struggle to achieve what you have.
A high proportion of women that go abroad, as a result of marraige, to an established environment are the worst behaved.
If you are not established, no wahala, take a wife and you can both struggle together to make it. If you are, your best bet is to find a woman without papers over there who will fully appreciate what she has come into having seen the other side of
things.
A word is enough for the wise, don't add yourself to the group of people that regularly tell their stories of regret.

Sense nor go kill you ahswear......
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Judybash93(m): 4:22am On Jan 28, 2021
Adebabanla:
I dated a white and she tried to be respectful and do all but their werey is always in them..Asians are the best!! But doesn’t mean you can’t meeg werey Asian too .. just pray for God’s direction bro

The Biggest mistake of my life was dating an Asian chick. The mofo came up with a flimsy accusation saying that i was cheating on her with no evidence, she went ahead to destroy everything in my sitting room. I'll never forget that experience.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Goldbw122(m): 6:40am On Jan 28, 2021
TaminaliaCatapa:
This has been worrisome abeg, I don’t like the idea of bringing any gf from Naija come marry, they mess up real bad.

The Naija girls wey dem born abroad sef, they ain’t any way different from foreigners wey go dey tell you to start sharing house chores 50:50 with dem. There is nothing bad if I do those chores in my own volition, but making it a duty for me is a no-no.

Reason why I cant marry white is obvious, the very immediate point I just made up there, some won’t even let you take your kids back to naija coz it’s shîthole

Please, if you are a
1. Naija married man in a foreign land
2. Didn’t marry here in naija but abroad

How did you get married and what type of woman is she.

Please we wanna learn
What about Nigeria marriage that are doing fine, Nigeria men form the habit of destroying 9ja girls image, just imagine
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Humraaaaz: 5:41am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by khia: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2021
khiaa:

Alezy is a nice respectful man, it's too bad the rest of you overbearing demons don't have his qualities. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.