Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? (4476 Views)

Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? / Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by dingbang(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
tosyne2much:
Baba I no dey reason marriage matter for now.. Maybe if you marry I go reason am tongue
no worry I go soon marry.. I go post am for front page
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by khiaa(f): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
BUNCHERSSTAB. cry cry
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
tosyne2much:
Baba I no dey reason marriage matter for now.. Maybe if you marry I go reason am tongue

BOSS you haff old on this platform oh. What is stopping you from getting married exactly? If It's funds, plenty guys here can donate 1M per head in the Business & Auto Section na. You think those guys selling cars don't have money?

Las Las 8M will touch your hand.
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by tosyne2much(m): 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
dingbang:
no worry I go soon marry.. I go post am for front page
Omo crowd go full the thread cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by tosyne2much(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
truthsayer009:

BOSS you haff old on this platform oh. What is stopping you from getting married exactly? If It's funds, plenty guys here can donate 1M per head in the Business & Auto Section na. You think those guys selling cars don't have money?

Las Las 8M will touch your hand.
Hehe cheesy

Be like say na Reverend father sure pass baba cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
tosyne2much:
Hehe cheesy
Be like say na Reverend father sure pass baba cheesy
So you never marry. Apostle will hear of this
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by tosyne2much(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
kelvinrhs:

So you never marry.
Apostle will hear of this
Haha cheesy

You sef! This one wey all of una dey attack me today cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Wizywiz(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
LadyF my love...and my girlfriend mamagee

2 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Bunchersstab(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
khiaa:
BUNCHERSSTAB. cry cry
I have missed you more Khiaa my passion
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by AK481(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
BEAF

beyond every reasonable doubt
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Kenedy16(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
AK481:
BEAF

beyond every reasonable doubt
Dat guy don create new moniker. last seen na around 2015
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Sukakma(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jonaifame grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by AK481(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kenedy16:
Dat guy don create new moniker. last seen na around 2015

no,i think he left nairaland or he is no longer available.

if he has another moniker,i will know.he ouzee intelligence
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by khiaa(f): 4:52am On Mar 14, 2019
Bunchersstab:
I have missed you more Khiaa my passion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:09am On Mar 14, 2019
Is well
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Alezy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
khiaa:

If you truly miss me, come back to me. I'm done with Alezy. I know that I hurt you, I'm sorry for that and I don't care who knows it. I want you. Don't forget what I told you on New Year's day, this is March and it's not going according to what I hoped for. kiss
sent same new year msg to him
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by DMerciful(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Pocohantas, myzmicoli, Nwaamaikpe

What connects these people? Intelligence!
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by extremelygolden: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
nairamaniac:
for real, cutehector is Dingbang? Dingbang come and defend dis o.

He truly is the same person.
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by nairamaniac: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
extremelygolden:

He truly is the same person.

Really?? And what makes u say Dingbang is cutehector?

Any connected posts?
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by extremelygolden: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
nairamaniac:

Really?? And what makes u say Dingbang is cutehector?

Any connected posts?

He personally told me so. We used to speak on phone. But you can still confirm from him.
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by nairamaniac: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
dingbang:
Cokacoola

Tosyne2much

Iceberylin

Chimerase2

Ronald4lif

Laveda cheesy

Alberto2k

I have forgotten other monikers I want to mention, will update as I remember.

U are also on this thread? Na him I dey find u on same thread??

Dey say u are cutehector.

Are u cutehector?
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by robosky02(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
klexycole VickyRotex, TheSuperNerd, mikron, Rosemary216 Truckpusher temitemi Twaci kingTom grad2012 Ajibel onyindidi
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by dingbang(m): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
robosky02:
klexycole VickyRotex, TheSuperNerd, mikron, Rosemary216 Truckpusher temitemi Twaci kingTom grad2012 Ajibel onyindidi
twaci , missed her threads.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by dingbang(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
extremelygolden:

He personally told me so. We used to speak on phone. But you can still confirm from him.
wow, such a long time. How have you been
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by khiaa(f): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2019
Alezy:
sent same new year msg to him

No darling, the New Year's message I sent to him was special just like the Valentine's message I sent to you was special. wink
Don't be jealous, I still luv you. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by grad2012(f): 11:14am On Mar 15, 2019
robosky02:

robosky02 sugar #bigkiss
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by extremelygolden: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2019
dingbang:
wow, such a long time. How have you been

I am good, dear friend. Hope you're doing great? And how's work? I know how demanding banking jobs can be anyway. Will give you a call later.
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Earthquake2: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2019
DMerciful:
Pocohantas, myzmicoli, Nwaamaikpe

What connects these people? Intelligence!

And madness grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Truckpusher(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
khiaa:

If you truly miss me, come back to me. I'm done with Alezy. I know that I hurt you, I'm sorry for that and I don't care who knows it. I want you. Don't forget what I told you on New Year's day, this is March and it's not going according to what I hoped for. kiss
Why are you scamming a brother?

3 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by khiaa(f): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Truckpusher:
Why are you scamming a brother?

I'm not scamming anybody. How have you been, how's married life? smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Truckpusher(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
khiaa:

I'm not scamming anybody. How have you been, how's married life? smiley
Yimu!!
Married life is tough - Sleepless nights abounds.
My pp is even complaining cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Ecstasy9(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
The one that makes me laugh with his memes .....Smellymouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) / Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. / My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.