Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? (4464 Views)

Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? / Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by khiaa(f): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Truckpusher:
Yimu!!
Married life is tough - Sleepless nights abounds.
My pp is even complaining cheesy

You are crazy. grin When is the baby due?
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Truckpusher(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
khiaa:

You are crazy. grin When is the baby due?
She’s already 6 months. cool
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Alezy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
khiaa:

No darling, the New Year's message I sent to him was special just like the Valentine's message I sent to you was special. wink
Don't be jealous, I still luv you. smiley
grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by dingbang(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
extremelygolden:

I am good, dear friend. Hope you're doing great? And how's work? I know how demanding banking jobs can be anyway. Will give you a call later.
alright, would be expecting it

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by khiaa(f): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
Truckpusher:
She’s already 6 months. cool

Awwwww!!!They are so sweet at that age. Give her this for me kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by khiaa(f): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Alezy:
grin

Do you feel better now? kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by mikron(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
robosky02:
klexycole VickyRotex, TheSuperNerd, mikron, Rosemary216 Truckpusher temitemi Twaci kingTom grad2012 Ajibel onyindidi
@thesupernerd and u klexycole. I missed ya
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by klexycole(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
mikron:
@thesupernerd and u klexycole. I missed ya

Mikron baba! I missed ya, long time! cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 16, 2019
dingbang:
its actually estharfabian , you clearly dont miss her more than I do
Aw! Hector!

Text me jhoor!
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by dingbang(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2019
Estharfabian:
Aw! Hector!

Text me jhoor!
number is switched off...@0809******
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
dingbang:
number is switched off...@0809******
WhatsApp?
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by mikron(m): 12:34am On Mar 17, 2019
klexycole:

Mikron baba! I missed ya, long time! cheesy
no be small o, i dey, how work?
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by klexycole(m): 12:54am On Mar 17, 2019
mikron:
no be small o, i dey, how work?

Adupe o. We dey rough am.
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:37am On Mar 17, 2019
Don't know anybody here!
Nobody know me.. I no wan miss anybody.
Make person no miss me.
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by VickyRotex(f): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
robosky02:
klexycole VickyRotex, TheSuperNerd, mikron, Rosemary216 Truckpusher temitemi Twaci kingTom grad2012 Ajibel onyindidi

Robosky, long time. How have you been? smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by robosky02(m): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2019
VickyRotex:

Robosky, long time. How have you been? smiley

Am very well ok

And you

Hope u still on top of your game cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by VickyRotex(f): 1:32am On Mar 22, 2019
robosky02:

Am very well ok

And you

Hope u still on top of your game cheesy

I'm doing well too. Thank you.

hahahaha lol. It depends on what "still on top of your game" means. Are you referring to the discussions we used to have regarding my DP? cheesy cheesy
If yes, then I am. I strive to be a better me everyday. smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by robosky02(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
VickyRotex:

I'm doing well too. Thank you.

hahahaha lol. It depends on what "still on top of your game" means. Are you referring to the discussions we used to have regarding my DP? cheesy cheesy
If yes, then I am. I strive to be a better me everyday. smiley
good

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by VickyRotex(f): 2:46am On Mar 23, 2019
robosky02:
good

Keep it up

Thank you smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Bunchersstab(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
khiaa:

If you truly miss me, come back to me. I'm done with Alezy. I know that I hurt you, I'm sorry for that and I don't care who knows it. I want you. Don't forget what I told you on New Year's day, this is March and it's not going according to what I hoped for. kiss

You know I will always be there whenever you return. With me you have a home Khiaa and I don't care who you've been with so there's nobody now.

Loving you is what I choose, I love you deliberately and endlessly Khiaa. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2019
tosyne2much:
Haha cheesy
You sef! This one wey all of una dey attack me today cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go and marry Biko
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by jawalis(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2019
amakavula
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 07, 2019
jawalis:
amakavula
Thanks jawalis
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2019
Amakavula:
Thanks jawalis
i missed ishilove and pocochants like kilode
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by blacq2009(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
ShinqRambq:
The late lefulefu
Late? Haha. Late ko, early ni
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by blacq2009(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
NNAMDIII:
I miss Major Deathmachine of 54rc, baba was a Burmese!! Baba ibeji i dey miss you like mad gan.

I also miss donbobes.....he died last year and he was an officer serving in the nigerian Army
Sorry
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
blacq2009:

Sorry

all these guys died in the front line?
Re: Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
NNAMDIII:
I miss Major Deathmachine of 54rc, baba was a Burmese!! Baba ibeji i dey miss you like mad gan.

I also miss donbobes.....he died last year and he was an officer serving in the nigerian Army

all these guys died in the front line?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Sex From Women Without Stress. / Lesson To All Ladies, What This Boy Was Doing On BRT Bus Will Shock You (video) / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.