Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

INEC Suspends Rivers State Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election (62366 Views)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Sermwell(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
ihatesycophant:
I'm not a political thug, I don't vote and I've nothing to do with politician. It's his thugs and his sympathisers that will pay with their lives. They've sown whirlwind and they MUST reap sorrows that accomplishes it. In an egalitarian society, one good turn deserves another as one bad turn deserves equivalent. Political judgement is on this earth and not heaven.
so why were you guys sounding as if wike, ameachi or any member of their families will die in this brouhaha??

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Toketimt: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
erico2k2:

ahah U jst realise now what I have been saying, yes I accept now let them blow ur mud hut where U at, yes let them be violence in Rivers from now till nxt year.So who get deprived?and who get privileges now

Fool....when I said land of the freebies, what do u think I meant? grin grin grin u are really daft. So in ur daft state, u think in the midst of all these violence which ur wike started, those enjoying their lives still aren't......ur daftness has made u think more of urself than u are. Amaechi will knock wike out in violence and life continues.... grin grin
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Ziggylady(f): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:
Good!

Wike must be uprooted so Rivers can have peace.

May every single blood spilled in Rivers state by APC,Amaechi haunt and consume you till eternity..

Typical yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by ihatesycophant(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hedonisst:

So what is the meaning of "change"? What an idiot.
Umm! It's insane for Wike to go scot free in his 2015 political madness. He over used that political privilege handed to him by Patience Jonathan. Let him feel the heat of using government's apparatuses to one's advantage.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Toketimt:

[s]Fool....when I said land of the freebies, what do u think I meant? grin grin grin u are really daft. So in ur daft state, u think in the midst of all these violence which ur wike started, those enjoying their lives still aren't......ur daftness has made u think more of urself than u are. Amaechi will knock wike out in violence and life continues[/s].... grin grin
kai The thing boil ur blood

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by ihatesycophant(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sermwell:

so why were you guys sounding as if wike, ameachi or any member of their families will die in this brouhaha??
Yah! That's why their supporters need to use their brain than their heart. That they are dying for nothing.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Agugbadin: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
muykem:
You lack understanding, if this election is cancelled, Wike Is a goner.

How

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Toketimt: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
[s]
erico2k2:

kai The thing boil ur blood
[/s]

OK.....back to issue at stake... grin grin

The issue at stake is simple and clear cut....What am asking u now is to accept current criminality the same way u accepted it 4 years ago. Why is that ffucking difficult to do, if not that u succk wikes cocck, the source of ur "wealth" and " privileges "
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by TheStrongest: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
ihatesycophant:
Umm! It's insane for Wike to go scot free in his 2015 political madness. He over used that political privilege handed to him by Patience Jonathan. Let him feel the heat of using government's apparatuses to one's advantage.
Is it that you people don't have sense or what?
The innocent people that has lost their lives so far, what crime did they commit in 2015 election?
Make una dey reason na.. The plan is to become better, not to compete for the most violent election... something bad is bad, stop drawing reference to another bad event...
Nigerians no even want better sef, Tueh
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Toketimt:
[s][/s]

OK.....back to issue at stake... grin grin

The issue at stake is simple and clear cut....What am asking u now is to accept current criminality the same way u accepted it 4 years ago. Why is that ffucking difficult to do, if not that u succk wikes cocck, the source of ur "wealth" and " privileges "
ahaahh 4 years ago I was not in Nigeria so what is there to accept,if not for rag heads like you, who will support these thugs?
I see her now you stopped posting Emoki,, ur MB don dey finish? grin grin I will post more here so ur mb runs fast
keep supporting thugs U and ur fam are the ones being marginalised, the reality is on the meme bellow.

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
TheStrongest:
The innocent people that has lost their lives so far, what crime did they commit in 2015 election?
Make una dey reason na.. The plan is to become better, not to compete for the most violent election... something bad is bad, stop drawing reference to another bad event...
Please tell that one to this Mu mu quoting me upandown, The lack rational way of thinking, mayB this traders money don brainwash them!
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by scholachatcopyw(f): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Amaechi is dreaming, let me see how he will succeed in handing Rivers to North
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by banio: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
We need fresh air in Rivers State.
Wike and PDP should dive bush.
No employment.
Only Ikweres were employed.

Amaechi pepper them gang

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by StOla: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ziggylady:

May every single blood spilled in Rivers state by APC,Amaechi haunt and consume you till eternity..

Typical yoruba man.

Ziggylady, I hope you have been humbled by the result from the Presidential and National Assembly elections?

Who were those haunted by the blood Wike has been spilling since 2014?

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by ihatesycophant(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
TheStrongest:
Political payback is not in heaven but earth. It would be wise for you to lead me to where you so condemn the killings of opposition since 2014 till date by same Wike's thugs before I take your words as patriotic. Until I see where you so condemn Wike and his co-travellers in their madness. No one has monopoly of bad habit. let his thugs feel the heat of lives they've taken away. The Bible is explicit,he that kills shall be killed.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by StOla: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
scholachatcopyw:
Amaechi is dreaming, let me see how he will succeed in handing Rivers to North

Shut up with your foolish talk.

Was Tambuwal a Southerner when Wike was sponsoring him for the PDP ticket?

Was Atiku an Ikwerre or Ijaw when Rivers money was being used to campaign for PDP presidential candidate?

After using your tongue to lick Fulani Muslim unwashed butt hole, you are still lamenting about North?

What manner of multiple personality disorder is this one?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by scholachatcopyw(f): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:

Shut up with your foolish talk.

Was Tambuwal a Southerner when Wike was sponsoring him for the PDP ticket?

Was Atiku an Ikwerre or Ijaw when Rivers money was being used to campaign for PDP presidential candidate?

After using your tongue to like Fulani Muslim unwashed butt hole, you are still lamenting about North?

What manner of multiple personality disorder is this one?

Getaway u your father Tinubu that is butt licking Fulani anus with Lagos tax revenue nkko? Rivers can't be sold to Northerners, if you like kill yasef
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by freemi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Corrosiveman:
AS LONG AS THE ARMY IS THERE AMAECHI WOULD WIN JUST WATCH AS THE DRAMA UNFOLDS grin......GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMY,GOD BLESS AMAECHI cool
n u r happy abt that? It's a pity. It's finished for the youths of ths country
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by StOla: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
scholachatcopyw:

Getaway u your father Tinubu that is butt licking Fulani anus with Lagos tax revenue nkko? Rivers can't be sold to Northerners, if you like kill yasef

You are already serving the North, yet you are still lamenting that Rivers can't be sold?

Who cares about a sale, when Rivers money is already helping a Northern cause of North vs North, Fulani vs Fulani, Muslim vs Muslim?

Better go back to the drawing board and redraft your propaganda.

Olodo!
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Honor10: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
scholachatcopyw:

is Amaechi a northerner? is d AAC guy a northerner? start using ur senses now, tribalistic fo0l

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Honor10: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
scholachatcopyw:

is Amaechi a northerner? is d AAC guy a northerner? start using ur senses now, tribalistic fo0l. Tufiakwa
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by StOla: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
freemi:
n u r happy abt that? It's a pity. It's finished for the youths of ths country

The youths of this country already say what PDP did with the army and DSS with Fayose's victory in Ekiti 2014.

The youths of this country also saw what Wike, Patience Jonathan, PDP, Police, Army and DSS, did in Rivers from 2014 to 2015, and how the election result in Rivers was declared in PDP's favour despite that hardly any elections held in the state.

It can only be finished if such injustice is not uprooted through the same channels whence it was imposed on the youths.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Toketimt:

It started with Wike and will end as soon as wike is booted out. This is no brainer.... grin grin
hmmmm, but APC and PDP are guilty of that.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
erico2k2:

me sef tire, if thesame Army put same effort in BH we for don see the result!when it comes to Unarmed civilians them go dey show power!
hahahah, they even bribed the army officers, how will army officers be snatching ballot boxes.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by TheStrongest: 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
ihatesycophant:
Political payback is not in heaven but earth. It would be wise for you to lead me to where you so condemn the killings of opposition since 2014 till date by same Wike's thugs before I take your words as patriotic. Until I see where you so condemn Wike and his co-travellers in their madness. No one has monopoly of bad habit. let his thugs feel the heat of lives they've taken away. The Bible is explicit,he that kills shall be killed.
I ask again, the innocent ones that lost their lives during the election is as a result of whose crime? Where they ALL violent during 2015 election?
You are obviously not in Garden City, it is easy for you to wish others death...
Assuming you lost a family member to this termed "karma", would your reaction be the same?
Would you say he/she died because karma is visiting Wike?
Lets be guided please... Say the truth and it shall set you free
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by IloveToMess: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
erico2k2:

Yes, I jst also realise say that melu talking to me nah from there, make dem nor go free their own state,dem go jst sit in their Hut typing trashhhh

How can they free themselves, they are cowards na they can't, if tinubu blow em nose dem go rush lick am.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
scholachatcopyw:

kia

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
TheStrongest:
I ask again, the innocent ones that lost their lives during the election is as a result of whose crime? Where they ALL violent during 2015 election?
You are obviously not in Garden City, it is easy for you to wish others death...
Assuming you lost a family member to this termed "karma", would your reaction be the same?
Would you say he/she died because karma is visiting Wike?
Lets be guided please... Say the truth and it shall set you free
exactly if E hapen now nah dem go 1st run to Togo
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
mechanics:
hahahah, they even bribed the army officers, how will army officers be snatching ballot boxes.
ahah But I must commend the Police with Blue berets, the managed to hold the Army, if not nah different story we for hear now, them even Teargas the place

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by BiafraIsFree: 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Fulani INEC chairman want to install Fulani slaves in Biafraland that will give Fulani access to our resources.

Fulani and Yoruba INEC wants to forge rivers state elections results.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures / Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat / Al Makura's Aides Manhandle Lady, Governor Calls Her Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.