Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders (20924 Views)

“I Have No Interest To Move From Our Old Ways” — South African Lady Reveals / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by DrtroubleM: 6:51am On Mar 27, 2019
Dyt:

you know the crew so well
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Idayatu cheesy
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2019
DrtroubleM:

Idayatu cheesy

lobatan

who are you?
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by DrtroubleM: 7:00am On Mar 27, 2019
Dyt:

lobatan

who are you?

Buruji kashamu
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 7:02am On Mar 27, 2019
DrtroubleM:

Buruji kashamu

that sounds like a drug dealers name
tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by DrtroubleM: 7:03am On Mar 27, 2019
Dyt:

tongue tongue

grin
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Toeyean1507(f): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2019
Jeffreyjamez Audreytimms Safarigirl Prettyspicey Glowingscenes................ literature section is boring without these guys

4 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Caseless: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
DrtroubleM:
Gentlemimi, lynpetra, caracta, truckpusher, sniperinadiaper, caseless, yuzedo, idowuogbo, jaybee, shollypopz, coogar, abil, ogugua, dyt, shoefreak, kr0ne, nikkyshyne, ivyy, lertee, tabh......
grin grin

You really "try" by bringing some of these monikers on. The forum died with exit of some of these names. Dem 190, Jekyllandhyde, ksslib, kelvingraphics, etc, all gone too. Sexkillz left with the fun.

Gentlemimi? I Wanna meet her.

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Caseless: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
DrtroubleM:

Idayatu cheesy
I think I know who this is. angry angry angry
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Caseless: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Odunharry:
Caracta, chaircover, sexkillz, ogugua, 190, odunnu, idowuogbo, humbledbygrace, cuddlemii, sagamilo, coogar, 50calibre, crackhaus, davidylan, iice, becomrich, okija_juju etc
you don tay for here.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Odunharry(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Caseless:
you don tay for here.
Na so we see am

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by derbykol(f): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
ogawisdom:
Siena n ikenna351 for those that frequent car talk section
Oga Siena,the car talk Guru.IKenna351 was also good.Gazuzz is now holding it down for all.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by DrtroubleM: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
Caseless:
I think I know who this is. angry angry angry

No you don't angry
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by DonTim1: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Miss a lot of Household names up there, not mentioning any. Old folks wey know know
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Makschinchin: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
VickyRotex:

Present! cool

Hey dear, I've always known you by your siggy grin grin

Where's Beaf(I guess this one was banned because he was very controversial then supporting GEJ upandan. News had it then that the moniker belongs to Reno Omokri undecided) , INTROVERT (the one who's always first to comment in most threads) , Madcow (the one who hates Uniben with passion) , HungerBad nkor (RIP sir embarassed ) , OREMUSSANCTUS (Not sure about the spelling)

5 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Makschinchin: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
mastermaestro:
Where is searching4love?

He has found love grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Makschinchin: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
safarigirl:
Me in Canada?

Ha! I really wish it was true grin....it wasn't me you saw, I never use my two legs cross West Africa, but one day sha .... smiley smiley

grin grin grin grin

@bold, God go do am for you and for me o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
lasisi99...the end time hero
all his comments then.was end time this dat

this monicker changed his ID I guess...the only respect I had 4 him was not replying childish despite been bashed during election campaigns

ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lizzyangel:
lasisi99...the end time hero
all his comments then.was end time this dat

this monicker changed his ID I guess...the only respect I had 4 him was not replying childish despite been bashed during election campaigns

ishilove
We'll take that as a compliment!
Nagode sis!
Do have a fabulous week ahead.

Btw, we are who we are!
The Only change we know is Our Daddy's CHANGE to a better Nigeria.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by britiko: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
I miss these monikers-

Idowuogbo-one man battalion. She will treat your fuckup, in fact she's trouble personified.

Yuzedo-my laughter medicine

Babyosisi.

I appreciate Siga(very helpful during Canadian study Visa days)God bless you sir.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author= post=77147165] We'll take that as a compliment! Nagode sis! Do have a fabulous week ahead.
Btw, we are who we are! The Only change we know is Our Daddy's CHANGE to a better Nigeria. [/quot

you're welcome

the CHANGE never reach ny side sha....still anticipating
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by FrustratedMonk(f): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
I suspect Pocohantas is the same person as Idowuogbo.
Very interesting monikers back then...
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Makschinchin: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
FrustratedMonk:

Pocohantas is still very much active.. Oya Poco, shey na u be Idowuogbo??
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by DrtroubleM: 5:57am On Apr 01, 2019
FrustratedMonk:

Haba!
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by onihaxy: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2019
SlimHan:
I miss idowuogbo rokiatu naijaboiy. Mariaolae caracta Okija_juju Sexkillz 190 Onihaxy Davidflo D9ty7 Ogugua and so many I can't remember their moniker

Been a nairalander since 2012 although I deleted my old account.
Nairaland was really fun in those days.

Even Mynd44 is no longer active.
BTW, Mynd, I found out from an old thread that you finished from EKSU then UNAD I guess. Good to know.

Brotherly

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Mustiboy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
no one made mention of billyonaire the annunaki theorist.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Caseless: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
DrtroubleM:

No you don't angry
hiss
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by DrtroubleM: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Caseless:
hiss

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
That lunatic Whywhyogun
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by remi1444: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Dyt:

tongue tongue
Haaa mama, like seriously, I thought the phrase is "Innocent until proven guilty"?

I'll love to read that full carton of books in ya...
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by folake4u(f): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
I miss IamFreedom smiley
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by remi1444: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
folake4u:
I miss IamFreedom smiley
:'
Me tooo.
I just like the dude's flow.
though I've found a replacement for him just that this particular guy doesn't update regularly.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by folake4u(f): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
remi1444:
:'
Me tooo.
I just like the dude's flow.
though I've found a replacement for him just that this particular guy doesn't update regularly.

Yeah he was really cool smiley.

That's good to know.

How are you my fellow lawyer in embryo? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Divorce Hubby For Impregnating Lunatic / Work Wahala In My Marriage / Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.