Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders (20920 Views)

“I Have No Interest To Move From Our Old Ways” — South African Lady Reveals / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by odigbosky(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
ahnie:
Airforce1 comes to mind...only God knows where he's now.i hope he has finally made money...mr too late to fail crooner.

Lol
Yahoo boy wen no green be like hushpuppi
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by FlyingTOMATOE: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dyt:

Good afternoon. How's the week been?
i have an obsession for pretty women and the 3 alphabet dyt.
Turns out you are everything
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 5:52am On Dec 09, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
i have an obsession for pretty women and the 3 alphabet dyt.
Turns out you are everything

Don't sit on the table sire
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by FlyingTOMATOE: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dyt:

Don't sit on the table sire
grin I have been beating around the bush... But it turns out the Bush was the shot am yet to take.

You are one in a trillion. Can we be friends wink
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by nadesh(f): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
ifyalways:
Him and Ogugua are happily married with children now. cheesy
Happy birthday ma. kiss

I and my family are indebted to you forever for all you have done for us and am praying that God will keep you alive to reap the rewards.

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by CastingCrowns(f): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Where is simon andal, masonkz,frosbel,red mosquito,idowuogbo,sexkillz,nadiasa,lorretta u,benn kumar,190,estherfabian,enegod,ladyf.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by carammel(f): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
ladylord:
awwwww.... someone remebers me. i dont like shoes that much any more.

Hian, bet why did you run away?
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by virago(f): 3:20am On Jan 03, 2020
I joined nairaland because of sisisioge and she's still very much around.

grin grin

Asides that 3 other dudes I think....

Olorididan (writes great poem)
Davidylan (PhD holder, loves his argument)

....and one last one who writes great stories. Can't remember his moniker.

That isn't even her first moniker
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Semaj77(m): 3:30am On Jan 03, 2020
My first Moniker was created c2008 so I can say I'm an old member. I was Apocalypse and later became Neoapocalypse before settling for this moniker. Where the heck are Slimyem , iice , spoilt , ikamefa , ileke-idi and harakiri. Using this to remember Bawomolo as well ( rest on bro )

2 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Semaj77(m): 3:37am On Jan 03, 2020
How can I forget freecocoa and Udysweet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Semaj77(m): 3:42am On Jan 03, 2020
ifyalways:
Him and Ogugua are happily married with children now. cheesy

Really ?

But sexkillz was a bad nigga , we heard about his sexcapades that year
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Semaj77(m): 4:09am On Jan 03, 2020
Then there was Rokiatu and her sister ( sexytima or something like that ) and that Cameroonian babe that lives in France ( can't remember her moniker again )

And there was this beautiful lady on the wheelchair who had a car accident , beautiful soul , I think she's in the U.S
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Semaj77(m): 4:10am On Jan 03, 2020
MicroBox:
rokiatu whenever I see her comment then, I must check her ___________ .
Fill in the gap if you understand what I mean.
Good old days..
Her butt

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by blank(f): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Good Lord!
What a re-union.
Una well done ooooooooo! grin

MILITIA MAMA. . . BABEELOVE. . . .ALMONDJOY . . . .BLAZAY. . . .MGBEKETOTO. . . . CALLOTTI. . . . .KANWULIA. . . . et al. . . . dey kamkpeeeeeee!!!

Happy holidays. kiss

My best years on NL. . . . .2007-2009!
The rest. . . . . .na. . . .WTF? cheesy

My greatest joy. . . . I NEVER MARRIED A NLander! THANK YOU MY H-AGNOSTIC GAWD!!!! cheesy

**** STILL WAITING TO SEE WHAT SEUN'S WIFE LOOKS LIKE***** tongue tongue tongue

How about the owner of the original BLAZAY? Thought you guys got married at a point or were you just dating?
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by freecocoa(f): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Semaj77:
How can I forget freecocoa and Udysweet
Haha! The good old days. Nice to see someone remembers me. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ahnie: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Late Vivian c ..... Hope I got her monicker rightly!
Roctation
Loveablesam
Okija juju!
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by blank(f): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Who remembers Gabry, Sam Milla. Odiaero?
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ahnie: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Then debrief comes to mind....
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by KanwuliaExtra: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
blank:

How about the owner of the original BLAZAY? Thought you guys got married at a point or were you just dating?

Sorry, my husband is not a NLander.
I was married before I ever joined NL.
All Blazay IDs belong to me. cool
Happy 2020! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Skmoda360(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
bornagainpussy2:
Nairaland has Come a long way, such that there are notable members that have gone Awol. Those people have in one way or the other contributed there own quota's to the growth of this noble site.

I think there should be a time to remember / ask after one and other when still alive than d usual crowd gatherers to type RIP. (such won't be our potion)

One of my nairaland guy is the only husband of Rita domnic & d only king of banana Iceland.. Mad but very creative with words and the used of it while cracking up his joke that u will end up learning one or two things.
But pls I think Yuzedo is the same as Nwamaipkei don't know if I get d spelling right.

Another is onihax.. Iyangbala,, policewoman.. Obontami.... Amarababe that igbo Yoruba wife lols... Also RIP to freeman a..

Ttru those name mentioned above I was able to bring mostly all my colleague in stanbic bank that year to this forum and they are still members..

Pls if u people are still with us indicate & u can as well mention those u missed too.

But someone should help Me with Yuzedo and Nwamaipkei
NwaAmaikpe, onihaxy, iyangbali, hbabe, tosyne2much........even myself I don tey for here but I hardly post.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
Skmoda360:

NwaAmaike, onihay, iyanbali, hbae, tosyne2much........even myself I don tey for here but I hardly post.
Happy new year boss
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Brownhypo: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Where is INTROVERT the FTC warrior that year grin I miss you.
Labodinho, how's life ?
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Roh50(f): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
I just want to use this opportunity to pay respect to Hungerbad of blessed memory, may his soul rest in peace. That guy was an angel in human form.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Skmoda360(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
tosyne2much:
Happy new year boss
Same here biggest boss cheesy
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Nmezor(f): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kachisbarbie, emusmith

2 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
nadesh:

Happy birthday ma. kiss

I and my family are indebted to you forever for all you have done for us and am praying that God will keep you alive to reap the rewards.
Nneamaka dalu kiss
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by busar(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2020
Aloyemeka, lagosboy, chakula, abuzola, muhsin, afam4ever, tbaba etc... E don tey

2 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by labodinho: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2020
Brownhypo:
Where is INTROVERT the FTC warrior that year grin I miss you.
Labodinho, how's life ?

Oh mehn!
It have tey o. Life dey well,there nko??

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Brownhypo: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2020
labodinho:

Oh mehn!
It have tey o. Life dey well,there no?
Everything is in order bro. Glad you still here. Hope everything is propelling well as expected
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Youngsage: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
cheesy

I miss Odunnu cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by jayne8585yahoo(f): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Royal Roy
Ileke-idi
Mismycoliz
Great God
Chaircover
EfemenaXY
Madam Jennykadri
Baby Osisi
Lorrita u changed to cococandy
Etc
I was a visitor for 2year before becoming a member in 2011

2 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Pataki: 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
ifyalways:

Pataki still comes around . . .
I miss AJ baby and i hope she shows face this december.. kiss
You forgot Becomrich and Kobojunkie cheesy

Once in a blue moon. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Divorce Hubby For Impregnating Lunatic / Work Wahala In My Marriage / Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.