Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders (20917 Views)

“I Have No Interest To Move From Our Old Ways” — South African Lady Reveals / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Pataki: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
armyofone:
Lol and i miss Tpia too with those swear "se won se epe fun e ni" grin
grin grin grin and sentences twisting grin

One can't forget nl of yonder years so easy bo.
Pataki, ngbo ? Where are thou?
AJ, hope you dey kampe gidigbagba!
Pass the snail stew my way o.

Hauwaaaaaaa!

Semper fi! cool

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by armyofone(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2020
shocked out of the blue!! Where have you been?
Faithful to the end!! SemperFi!!!
How are you?

Pataki:

Hauwaaaaaaa!

Semper fi! cool
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Pataki: 12:25am On Jan 23, 2020
armyofone:
shocked out of the blue!! Where have you been?
Faithful to the end!! SemperFi!!!
How are you?

I am very well. I hardly log-in here again. grin I am around though. I read NL mostly as a guest, and I am amazed at how I can choose not to log-in and post. grin How are you as well?! Loooooooong time!

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 6:35am On Jan 23, 2020
Pataki:

Once in a blue moon. cheesy
Blue moon today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by armyofone(m): 5:35am On Jan 24, 2020
Happy new year ifyalways nwa mamam!

Make we start saving small small for the London Edinburgh party. Pataki go host us with better London amala.

ifyalways:

Blue moon today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 5:56am On Jan 24, 2020
armyofone:
Happy new year ifyalways nwa mamam!

Make we start saving small small for the London Edinburgh party. Pataki go host us with better London amala.

Onye army happy new year kiss

Pataki go host us ke? Thats if we are not left stranded @Heathrow. London Nld boys are not to be trusted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I will be coming with my amala from Ogbomoso as back up. cheesy
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Viking007(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Olutola88:
I am here my brother, I've just been on a low key. How have you been?
shocked How are you??!!
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by armyofone(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
I can't imagine eating amala wrap in London - na! awon Londoner guys must pay or Romeo must die! grin acting all posh is our portion in 2020 and beyond grin
I like my steak mignon well done!
Pataki go host us - him study will be loaded with English teas!

ifyalways:

Onye army happy new year kiss

Pataki go host us ke? Thats if we are not left stranded @Heathrow. London Nld boys are not to be trusted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I will be coming with my amala from Ogbomoso as back up. cheesy
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by buzritchy: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
There is this guy in Canadian thread back then - @Chrigo.

He was very impactful and intelligent dude. Guess he changed monicker or Canadian weather changed it for him.

Happy dude.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by poshestmina(f): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
I miss Idowuogbo .
Yuzedo
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ExBachelor: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
poshestmina:
I miss Idowuogbo .
Yuzedo

hi I sent u a dm
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by poshestmina(f): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
ExBachelor:
hi I sent u a dm

Is there a problem sir?
I don't reply PM's .

Sorry.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ExBachelor: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
poshestmina:

Is there a problem sir?
I don't reply PM's .

Sorry.
why?
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 5:36am On Jan 30, 2020
armyofone:
I can't imagine eating amala wrap in London - na! awon Londoner guys must pay or Romeo must die! grin acting all posh is our portion in 2020 and beyond grin
I like my steak mignon well done!
Pataki go host us - him study will be loaded with English teas!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
While you drink your English tea, i'll be munching my well spiced Tinko.

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Olutola88(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Viking007:
shocked How are you??!!

I'm well bro. How have you been?
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Viking007(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Olutola88:

You just went off radar. Are you still in Nigeria?
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by coolest01(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Olutola88:

How far? Long time.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Olutola88(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Viking007:
You just went off radar. Are you still in Nigeria?
I still dey bro. Wetin dey happen?
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Olutola88(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
coolest01:
How far? Long time.
Coolest! Wow! I dey bro. How have you been?
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Viking007(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Olutola88:
I still dey bro. Wetin dey happen?
I just dey jare.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Tolu121: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nobody wan mention me
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by armyofone(m): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin tinko and mangala - I'm sure Pataki loves awa home food. That him study go dey smell one kin.
He knows the best suya and tinko joint in London.
The London guys were real rockers o. NL in those days!
American ones dey school 7 - 5 and work 9 to 11pm - no time grin

ifyalways:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
While you drink your English tea, i'll be munching my well spiced Tinko.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
armyofone:
grin tinko and mangala - I'm sure Pataki loves awa home food. That him study go dey smell one kin.
He knows the best suya and tinko joint in London.
The London guys were real rockers o. NL in those days!
American ones dey school 7 - 5 and work 9 to 11pm - no time grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Onye army

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by coolest01(m): 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Olutola88:
Coolest! Wow! I dey bro. How have you been?
I've been OK. How can I hit u up?
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by SAMBARRY: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
ahnie:
I joined nairaland because of demelza..... grin grin grin
I missed her tho.

sambarry (iya wura)
abumickey...nairaland finestboy that year grin
idowulogbo was my fav of all time
calitto..kanwuliajara..kanwuliaextra..craziest naira lander funny,eccentric and intelligent with verbal punchlines.

Sexkills and ogugua...
Oga dont8......
sagamite the f.u.ck.tard crooner.
sophyrock...gallant ukwuani mama

nairaland those years was fun.

#11 years for nairaland no be agidi#

my friend my friend wink grin
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by SAMBARRY: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
breadplanets:
chaircover is now tearoses. edwife is somewhere they don't post regularly again. What's the moniker for that Australian mama that time Can't remember now. idowuogbo is greatly missed. sambarry is just lowkey these days. Plenty of them. Hope they are alright wherever they are.
haaaa I'm here o grin

All of us are dealing with life in our various ways my dear grin cheesy grin cheesy

NL has been one helluva ride.my relaxation spot those days grin

Quite memorable. cheesy

. the good,bad and ugly full here no be small.werey o,cultist o,rap1st o, pedophile o, scientist o, politician,teacher,chef,infact all sorts.but there comes a time when everyone grows up grin

Don't worry,when soup don done I Will buy you a house in banana island wink grin
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by SAMBARRY: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
bukatyne:
Like play like play, I have used 7yrs here o.
bukky our resident feminist grin

The Chimamanda of nairaland grin
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by breadplanets(f): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin grin grin
SAMBARRY:
haaaa I'm here o grin

All of us are dealing with life in our various ways my dear grin cheesy grin cheesy

NL has been one helluva ride.my relaxation spot those days grin

Quite memorable. cheesy

. the good,bad and ugly full here no be small.werey o,cultist o,rap1st o, pedophile o, scientist o, politician,teacher,chef,infact all sorts.but there comes a time when everyone grows up grin

Don't worry,when soup don done I Will buy you a house in banana island wink grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by bjprodint(f): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
where are onila and introvert?o have been on nairaland since 2013.i miss the days of miss nairaland.

i think mrs.nairaland should be organised so that i can participate,as i was just a silrnt observer then.

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by fabfunmi(f): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
shout out to ladyf ..FTC everyday
lol
and to one former miss nairaland ,the natural beauty..that does farming in her house..can't remember her moniker

shout to to labo.dinho too, fellow akokite
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by mytime24(f): 2:51am On Jun 16, 2020
When women were girls cheesy

- Ireneony #seun crush wink

- Marieolae #naijaboiy crush then lipsrsealed

- mhizizzy
- tosyne2much
- auntymi

2 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by vhuqnl(m): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fuuuck sexkillz. 190 and tpai and kanwuliajara are d same

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Divorce Hubby For Impregnating Lunatic / Work Wahala In My Marriage / Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.