Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

"I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (83037 Views)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Dalby(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Breakingfamous:
A Nigerian slay queen and upcoming actress, Uche Okoye, has revealed her greatest heart desire which is to have a baby for Nigerian super star, Wizkid.

Uche Okoye describes herself as a "Sexy lady, social media influencer, Nollywood actress."

She said:

"Hey guys, it's Nollywood actress, Uche Okoye, I'm here to tell you guys that I'm now ready to have a child of my own now, I'm 22 and I'm not getting any younger and I want Wizkid to be the father of the child.. So pass this video around, I want him to see it, as I know I'm beautiful, I'm sexy, I'm beautiful and I have brains, I will not disturb him because I have the money to take care of myself..........."

She also shared another video bouncing her boobs up and down, describing how she will suck Wizkid.

She captioned the 2nd video

" This’s how I wanna lick Wizkid"

Many have blasted her, some called her Ashawo.

Watch the videos here and see reactions after the cut...

Source: Thefamousnaija - Meet Actress Dying For Wizkid

Marketing, women una no go kill person angry grin angry grin

22, not getting any younger....ladies when don dey use cutlass slice age 40 for back go say wetin
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by franchasng: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lol
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by daddytime(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Unrepentant shameless shiit eater...
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by CyberEBOLA(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
ok
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Tupacc: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
PRESENTATION:

These gentle ladies even knows Wizkid’s choice of lady, isn’t god amazing wink.

grin
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
We go marry so?every woman now na ashewo dem be and dem dey open about am.God help us
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by dammyjane233: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
she don love up
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Tupacc: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2019

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Tomyzino: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Everybody is actress dis days
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by MissRaine69(f): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Guaranteed income for 18 years.
It must be slow in Nollywood these days. But then if wishes were horses beggers and slay queens would ride!

2 Likes

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by MissRaine69(f): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Tomyzino:
Everybody is actress dis days
Or model

1 Like

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Khd95(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
somebody once said

"50 percent of naija girls are runs girls,85 percent if u add those parading them selves as slay queens on IG facebook and twitter, 90 percent if u ad those selling wigs,clothes and other fashion accessories..." na there i rest my case
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by kernniejay(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
She actually wants to use Wizkid's boxers, the hussle is real. Everybody wants to drive Mercedes Benz.
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by maxiart2(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Yes you have brains but I don't think they are functioning properly.
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by xynerise: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Even a prostitute in the street now claims to be an actress
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by mystic77(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Pls I am in need of help...I did some jobs and wasn't paid, I am currently looking for another with hope and faith I will get one soon..please just help a brother with anything so as to sustain myself cause I have been unable to eat something tangible for some days..I'm the one fending for myself and have no one to help....0766811986....Access bank
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Tupacc: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Khd95:
somebody once said

"50 percent of naija girls are runs girls,85 percent if u add those parading them selves as slay queens on IG facebook and twitter, 90 percent if u ad those selling wigs,clothes and other fashion accessories..." na there i rest my case

No be lie bro.
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by holluphemydavid(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Islike she gat afat p.... Sy sef, ashawo oshi
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by anonymuz(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
I will never be surprised again, when I saw a child prostitute yesterday
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Nature8(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Breakingfamous:
A Nigerian slay queen and upcoming actress, Uche Okoye, has revealed her greatest heart desire which is to have a baby for Nigerian super star, Wizkid.

Uche Okoye describes herself as a "Sexy lady, social media influencer, Nollywood actress."

She said:

"Hey guys, it's Nollywood actress, Uche Okoye, I'm here to tell you guys that I'm now ready to have a child of my own now, I'm 22 and I'm not getting any younger and I want Wizkid to be the father of the child.. So pass this video around, I want him to see it, as I know I'm beautiful, I'm sexy, I'm beautiful and I have brains, I will not disturb him because I have the money to take care of myself..........."

She also shared another video bouncing her boobs up and down, describing how she will suck Wizkid.

She captioned the 2nd video

" This’s how I wanna lick Wizkid"

Many have blasted her, some called her Ashawo.

Watch the videos here and see reactions after the cut...

Source: Thefamousnaija - Meet Actress Dying For Wizkid

Nawa oo undecided
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by GOFRONT(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Prostitutes everywhere
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by contigiency(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
So that when the child grows up and ask you who his father is and why both of you are not married and living as husband and wife, you tell him that you just begged one boy to impregnate you? Foolish children that thinks only of today without the consequences of tomorrow.
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ugly Bitch,. Your wish to date Wizkid is an Embarrassment to Wizkid
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Exponental(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
#wizkid the cheerful giver. #ucheokoye the desperate slüt.
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Adakintroy: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Funny part was that she describe herself as having "brain"
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by BABANGBALI: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Igbo girls just dey die for Yoruba prick like sey na ticket to heaven. First it was chioma dying for Davido and now this one dying for wizkid, not to talk of those dying for me and seun here
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by mmadu5(m): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
I rather turn gay than fuvk this ugly thing
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Adakintroy: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Funny part was she describe herself as having "brains"
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by BABANGBALI: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
GOFRONT:
Prostitutes everywhere
especially in Igbo land

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 12 Sexiest Nollywood Actors 2019 / Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.