Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

"I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (83040 Views)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This dirty afonja claiming Uche Okoye?
cow
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
FisifunKododada:
yeeboo baytches and their lust for Yoruba schlongs...since 3333 BC.

I am telling you, just 2 days ago, one was begging to lick hushpuppi kondo alata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Agugbadin: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Money matter, better to collect from wizkid than going to Dubai to drink Arabian poo
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Agugbadin: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
EastGold:

I am telling you, just 2 days ago, one was begging to lick hushpuppi kondo alata
They are all from same part of Nija
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by sonature1: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Who ever lied to her that she has a brain?
Yes, she's brainless
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by asawanathegreat(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Free tickets to enter London, starboy
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by sonature1: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Agugbadin:

They are all from same part of Nija

Tell me your tribe, and I will show you girls from your tribe who have said worse things.

The problem with African Black is that he's so daft that he alway goes tribalistic about everything
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by omoranmilowo: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gold digger
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by namiji2598: 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
her kitten, her business
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by noisy45(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
This girl puna go get lips ehn plus assess flesh
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by namiji2598: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
lol sharp guy
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by mozona(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
nothing bad saying your mind afterall she has all what wizkid baby mamas. (tits and Nyash)
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by olureignforever: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
holluphemydavid:
Islike she gat afat p.... Sy sef, ashawo oshi

Bro, e Rora.
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Atikusbaby1: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
even your carmeltoe whack wizkid no dey chop pork meat..try samklef
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Elizzy2013(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
PRESENTATION:
6ix9ine said “ She tryna f*ck me for the clout “. Well, even though she and Wizzy may never get to have sex, this post is just to sell her name UCHE NWOSU and she’s on NL already plus maybe 50 other blogs and she’s getting the little fame she wants. These artist put everything on social media to trend!!!!! So Mr Blogger leave IG on IG especially for us who don’t visit there, stop telling us about who will go mad or who’s already made bruh we don’t care.

Only bring IG to NL if and only if it’s important and will benefit us, don’t bring some Z-list Celeb here for us to start reading their rubbish stories.

Ciao.
mean son
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by zealadjay(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2019

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by udomma1005(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
delugajackson:
So that you can wreck his life with child support? Unam ikot mpko.
kikikiki Owo mmi
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by holluphemydavid(m): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
olureignforever:

Bro, e Rora.
Dnt mind d olosho girl jare
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Akuruoulo(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
AuroraB:
Very possible, going by Wizzy's choice of women. This is a good prospect smiley
this one is very ugly nah
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
PRESENTATION:
6ix9ine said “ She tryna f*ck me for the clout “. Well, even though she and Wizzy may never get to have sex, this post is just to sell her name UCHE NWOSU and she’s on NL already plus maybe 50 other blogs and she’s getting the little fame she wants. These artist put everything on social media to trend!!!!! So Mr Blogger leave IG on IG especially for us who don’t visit there, stop telling us about who will go mad or who’s already made bruh we don’t care.

Only bring IG to NL if and only if it’s important and will benefit us, don’t bring some Z-list Celeb here for us to start reading their rubbish stories.

Ciao.
I second this motion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by gladisa7: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
everybody nau .. NA ARTIST!
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by varyo: 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
You are disgrace to womanhood.You have no brian?girls with Brian don't beg men.Hmmmm!!!!!! your parents faces must have been covered with shame.

uote author=queenitee post=76544656]Many are mad, few are roaming. Is it like people don't think before typing this days? Once you know you are a celeb, then you know you have a name to protect, an image to maintain, in fact, every individual does. Can't they think before doing something they will regret later?

Fine, no one says you shouldn't like wizkid and no one says you shouldn't shoot your shot, but do it with brain, stop acting like a mad person. Presentation matters!!! [/quote]
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by BIEBER45: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
USELESS GIRL,NO GO FIND BETTER JOB O.JST SIDON DEY LOOK FOR DI*Kwink
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by queenitee(f): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
varyo:

You are disgrace to womanhood.You have no brian?girls with Brian don't beg men.Hmmmm!!!!!! your parents faces must have been covered with shame.

uote author=queenitee post=76544656]Many are mad, few are roaming. Is it like people don't think before typing this days? Once you know you are a celeb, then you know you have a name to protect, an image to maintain, in fact, every individual does. Can't they think before doing something they will regret later?

Fine, no one says you shouldn't like wizkid and no one says you shouldn't shoot your shot, but do it with brain, stop acting like a mad person. Presentation matters!!!
Excuse you?? how does shooting her shot relate in any way with begging? Besides, it's brain not Brian and don't you ever mention my parents again, because my post simply wasn't meant for you.

You and your likes think you can just come on social media and insult 'bout anyone, making yourself a public disgrace. If you don't understand, you could have asked and I would explain, cos I do not see myself telling her to beg in my post and what's wrong with her shooting her shot? I don't blame you tho, I blame your level of understanding.

Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
delugajackson:
So that you can wreck his life with child support? Unam ikot mpko.

Easy mbok ette cheesy
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by RTSC: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
But why do okoro women lust after Yoruba guys?
I don't blame you sha.

There is never an ending supply of dumb igbo girls.
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Greatfullheart: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
This are Kind Girl/Lady that Kill The Vibes of Guys, @ this Stage in Your Life, you're Putting the Horse before The Cat... Guys Like We Now watin you Wan make We Do?

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
The shyt people do just to trend these days will make you cringe. angry

Onyi22:
Everybody with their own wish
Yeah just another ashi like you(the only difference being that you're probably a gay murderphucker). Your own wish is to suck Davido's diick. undecided
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Onyi22(f): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
The shyt people do just to trend these days will make you cringe. angry

Yeah just another ashi like you(the only difference being that you're probably a gay murderphucker). Your own wish is to suck Davido's diick. undecided
Ur papa Left yash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 12 Sexiest Nollywood Actors 2019 / Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.