Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

"I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (83041 Views)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
Onyi22:

Ur papa Left yash
lol, okay. Werey!
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Igbo Ashawo Amaka grin
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
She worwor- his spec.

I wish the 2 both of them goodluck.

Goodbye, next!
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Kirinwa: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Breakingfamous:
A Nigerian slay queen and upcoming actress, Uche Okoye, has revealed her greatest heart desire which is to have a baby for Nigerian super star, Wizkid.

Uche Okoye describes herself as a "Sexy lady, social media influencer, Nollywood actress."

She said:

"Hey guys, it's Nollywood actress, Uche Okoye, I'm here to tell you guys that I'm now ready to have a child of my own now, I'm 22 and I'm not getting any younger and I want Wizkid to be the father of the child.. So pass this video around, I want him to see it, as I know I'm beautiful, I'm sexy, I'm beautiful and I have brains, I will not disturb him because I have the money to take care of myself..........."

She also shared another video bouncing her boobs up and down, describing how she will suck Wizkid.

She captioned the 2nd video

" This’s how I wanna lick Wizkid"

Many have blasted her, some called her Ashawo.

Watch the videos here and see reactions after the cut...

Source: Thefamousnaija - Meet Actress Dying For Wizkid

There's no video.
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by AuroraB(f): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
queenitee:

Wizkid actually go for older women, so it is not
I mean, ugly ladies, actually cheesy
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by AuroraB(f): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Akuruoulo:
this one is very ugly nah
Exactly my point grin
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by AuroraB(f): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
PRESENTATION:

These gentle ladies even knows Wizkid’s choice of lady, isn’t god amazing wink.
kini werey n'so cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:28am On Mar 12, 2019
k
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:28am On Mar 12, 2019
SEX TOOL WITHOUT AMBITION
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by beresponsible(m): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2019
daddytime:
Wey the agbaya picture make we check her mouth wether na member of the committee wey dey go act movie of chopping "Nshi" a.k.a shiit for Dubai...

By their mouths we dey know dem..

Igbeee eaters
@daddytime guy you want burst my ribs. lol �
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by saviourstandere: 8:45am On Mar 12, 2019
Ahaha, Oshomole and Tinubu worwor o, dem ugly pass devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Akuruoulo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
AuroraB:
Exactly my point grin
. OK, but what is the message u are try na pass to other ladies via ur pics
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by AuroraB(f): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. OK, but what is the message u are try na pass to other ladies via ur pics
Ask the ladies if they don't understand it undecided
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Akuruoulo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
AuroraB:
Ask the ladies if they don't understand it undecided
. u are a lady tell me
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by AuroraB(f): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. u are a lady tell me
More reason you don't have to know
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Akuruoulo(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
AuroraB:
More reason you don't have to know
i know what u were trying to say but i think there is something hiding also
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Nature8(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Breakingfamous:
A Nigerian slay queen and upcoming actress, Uche Okoye, has revealed her greatest heart desire which is to have a baby for Nigerian super star, Wizkid.

Uche Okoye describes herself as a "Sexy lady, social media influencer, Nollywood actress."

She said:

"Hey guys, it's Nollywood actress, Uche Okoye, I'm here to tell you guys that I'm now ready to have a child of my own now, I'm 22 and I'm not getting any younger and I want Wizkid to be the father of the child.. So pass this video around, I want him to see it, as I know I'm beautiful, I'm sexy, I'm beautiful and I have brains, I will not disturb him because I have the money to take care of myself..........."

She also shared another video bouncing her boobs up and down, describing how she will suck Wizkid.

She captioned the 2nd video

" This’s how I wanna lick Wizkid"

Many have blasted her, some called her Ashawo.

Watch the videos here and see reactions after the cut...

Source: Thefamousnaija - Meet Actress Dying For Wizkid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 12 Sexiest Nollywood Actors 2019 / Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.