Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? (7495 Views)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2010
Is there any proof that God isnt pleased with Pastor chris' activities? If none. Why then the criticism from fellow theists?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by nuclearboy(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^ Maybe the criticism is because those "fellow" theists prefer truth to cultism and honor to a "US versus THEM" mentality.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by aletheia(m): 12:01am On Sep 03, 2010
. . .and Pastor Chris-worshiping Joagbaje is at it again.

Not to us, O Lord, but to you be the glory!
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by mabell: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2010
Ticket selling is different fro seat reservations
In CEC we dont sell reserved seats!
We dont sell seats at all
Rather it is done in case there are people who would love to be there earlier but might be held back for one reason or the other

Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Tonyet1(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2010
debosky:

So causing 24 hours traffic is a good thing? Some of you are hopelessly deluded.

According to the power invested upon Mua. . .I do hereby place a ban on the supremo moderator of Nairaland village - debosky. grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by manmustwac(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2010
@joeabaje
Your topic title Pastor Chris Used The Venue That Micheal Could Not Use dose not make sense. So i changed it to NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris were you there?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2010
manmustwac:

@joeabaje
Your topic title Pastor Chris Used The Venue That Micheal Could Not Use dose not make sense. So i changed it to NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris were you there?[/
I take an exception to what u just did. Is it becos u are a moderator?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by manmustwac(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2010
yes!
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2010
manmustwac:

yes!
meaning your action was based on power& lacked morals
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by manmustwac(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2010
toba:

meaning your action was based on power& lacked morals
If i see that a topic title dose not not sound appropiate for a pacticular topic then I as a Mod has the right to amend the topic title to something that sounds more appropiate.

Its to do with the rules and regulations set by the administrator.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
I have a challenge with ur choice of words 'not make sense' joagbaje said pst chris used an arena that michael couldnt use. Tell me whats senseless about that. Isnt that correct? Was michael able to use the venue? Was pst chris able to use the same venue despite the hitches?
manmustwac:

If i see that a topic title dose not not sound appropiate for a pacticular topic then I as a Mod has the right to amend the topic title to something that sounds more appropiate.

Its to do with the rules and regulations set by the administrator.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Almuhandis: 1:51am On Sep 04, 2010
toba:

I have a challenge with your choice of words 'not make sense' joagbaje said pst chris used an arena that michael couldnt use. Tell me whats senseless about that. Isnt that correct? Was michael able to use the venue? Was pst chris able to use the same venue despite the hitches?
Toba. pls forgive the Mod.Hes deployin his powers to save the MoG from his followers like the one that wrote that topic.
the cancer in the body of christ, now is that big is equated to success.I am trembling.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Joagbaje(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2010
manmustwac:

@joeabaje
Your topic title Pastor Chris Used The Venue That Micheal Could Not Use dose not make sense. So i changed it to NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris were you there?

Well I don't think it was necessary sir, but as the court pleases.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by KunleOshob(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2010
@manmuswac
Good moderating!
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Almuhandis: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2010
grin
Joagbaje:

Well I don't think it was necessary sir, but as the court pleases.
chei you no de give up at all-instead make you apologise.thank God for patient Jesus.if na mohammed ,you for no fit tryam cool
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2010
^^apologise my foot. I ve asked manmustwac to justify his actions by answering my questions
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by mbaemeka(m): 1:21am On Sep 05, 2010
AND GOD PROVED HIMSELF MIGHTY AGAIN tongue tongue tongue

The night of bliss program at the O2 arena was a massive success to the chagrin of the devil and his cohorts. Many europeans gave their hearts to christ, healings occurred, miracles abounded, it was truly rhapsodic in Gods presence.

Many that where wheel chair bound began to lift the wheel chairs that once accomodated them, healings of cancer, Aids to just about anything. one particular story that touched me was that of a young lady that heard about the program and decided to attend but didnt let the dissapointment of not being allowed to enter discourage her. she unleashed her faith stating that if she was only oppurtuned to see the MOG she would be made whole from her wheel chair ridden condition. She was as she said, healed when she saw him enter (needless to add, this is not the first time we are experiencing this in our ministry).

And no, i wasnt there but i got the info from a very reliable source- glory to God. For all you bad belle people we didnot and can never collect money for any ridiculous thing as a ticket to get people to come- God is always at work in us both to WILL and DO of his good pleasure + the steps of a RIGHTEOUS man are ordered by God.

To those who get their info from softcells and sensational journals, Pastor Anita was there amongst the myriad of other folks from different countrys and clans.

NB: bro joeagbaje only mentioned the Michael Jackson thingy to aver how "big" and "important" the arena is in london. Cheer up brethren the word works!
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Superbrain(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2010
The programme was a success. Period!

@ debosky, "deluded" is a mean word and was not called for. Everyone has his/her opinion about things. The fact that you see it as insane does not mean it is. I remember that fateful day that Pastor Chris himself couldn't leave the venue until about 4pm when the programme actually ended by 5am. So was it his making? As a moderator, people respect what you are. Let them also get to respect who you are and what you stand for.

@ poster, you did well by giving a brief summary about the programme but the title you used was controversial. It wasn't necessary. I'm glad it has been changed.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Jenwitemi(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2010
Night of bliss? Ye! I don miss! Was it a night of non-stop sexual sin_orgy?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by manmustwac(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2010
toba:

I have a challenge with your choice of words 'not make sense' joagbaje said pst chris used an arena that michael couldnt use. Tell me whats senseless about that. Isnt that correct? Was michael able to use the venue? Was pst chris able to use the same venue despite the hitches?
Of course its correct. Michael Jackson had the venue booked for 6 days in a row last July and tickets sold out in less than 15 minutes, but unfortuneately he couldn't use the venue only because he DIED!

The old topic title which was Pastor Chris Used The Venue That Micheal Could Not Use sounds disrespectful, pointless and meaningless. And it has nothing to do with the actual topic, which is about night of bliss with pastor chris so i decided to change it.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2010
In as much as i dont want us to drag this for long since the deed is done. However, ur reasons to justify ur action is not acceptable. Since the topic title said whats correct&the truth, i see no point for ur action. A christian mod/an unbiased mod would not do what u ve done. I cant understand whats disrespectful in saying the correct thing. Its an open forum&no rule was broken no?
No story since u carried out an irreversible action forget
manmustwac:

Of course its correct. Michael Jackson had the venue booked for 6 days in a row last July and tickets sold out in less than 15 minutes, but unfortuneately he couldn't use the venue only because he DIED!

The old topic title which was Pastor Chris Used The Venue That Micheal Could Not Use sounds disrespectful, pointless and meaningless. And it has nothing to do with the actual topic, which is about night of bliss with pastor chris so i decided to change it.

Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by manmustwac(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2010
toba:

In as much as i dont want us to drag this for long since the deed is done. However, your reasons to justify your action is not acceptable. Since the topic title said whats correct&the truth, i see no point for your action. A christian mod/an unbiased mod would not do what u ve done. I cant understand whats disrespectful in saying the correct thing. Its an open forum&no rule was broken no?
No story since u carried out an irreversible action forget
To any die hard fan of michael jackson that is disrecpectful, and i repeat meaningless and pointless, but obviously you don't understand why even thought i stated the reasons why.

Joagbaje:

Moderator,
Please if I make a mistaken in the title of a thread, how do I go about correcting it. Secondly if I make a post and observe I had made an error , is there room for editing or correcting it after it has been posted?
Thanks .
You see toba even joagbaje who started the topic realizes that he's only human and admits to his mistake.

KunleOshob:

@manmuswac
Good moderating!
And KunleOshob who is a christian like you dosen't think i'm being biased.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Joagbaje(m): 7:29am On Sep 06, 2010
@manmustwas

Quote from: Joagbaje on September 04, 2010, 09:43 AM
Moderator,
Please if I make a mistaken in the title of a thread, how do I go about correcting it. Secondly if I make a post and observe I had made an error , is there room for editing or correcting it after it has been posted?
Thanks

You see toba even joagbaje who started the topic realizes that he's only human and admits to his mistake.

That's not actually what I was referring to, I was to write michael jackson in full only for me to see it was only Michael that was written. Which may suggest angel micheal

There had been one or two other threads that had typing errors or omissions in time past. I just asked in general.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by oluwabamis(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2010
joagbaje, whats the basis for comparing MJ and pastor chris. In my candid opinion its unfair on the dead (MJ) to make such unguided statement, its people like you that make unbelievers talk anyhow  about the man of God. Pastor chris will not be happy that you, a leader in CE made such statement. pastor chris and MJ are not in the same "world". Its great to be enthusiastic for the Lord. But at the same time we should apply wisdom. I have been listening to pastor chris as early as 1991, all these years I have never heard him talk the way you talked.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2010
Joagbaje:

@manmustwas

That's not actually what I was referring to, I was to write michael jackson in full only for me to see it was only Michael that was written. Which may suggest angel micheal

There had been one or two other threads that had typing errors or omissions in time past. I just asked in general.
Manmustwac. Hope u can here that. I promise to take this matter up with u. Even as far as reporting u through mails to debosky,mukina&seun. Ur action was borne out of envy&jealousy. Myself,joe&myjoe have pointed out ur errors. he said he could have meant another Michael other than Jackson. So what was ur action based on?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by nuella2(f): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2010
@ Toba,
I thought as much that that a title should only be changed if it breaks rules.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by aletheia(m): 1:23am On Sep 08, 2010
Joagbaje:

@manmustwas
toba:

Manmustwac. Hope u can here that. I promise to take this matter up with u. Even as far as reporting u through mails to debosky,mukina&seun. your action was borne out of envy&jealousy. Myself,joe&myjoe have pointed out your errors. he said he could have meant another Michael other than Jackson. So what was your action based on?
^^^[size=14pt]Why do you people like to lie like this?[/size] angry
Isn't this what Jo wrote in his opening post:
Joagbaje:

The 02 Arena in London where Micheal Jackson was to perform his much awaited last concert[b] "This Is It"[/b] Finally erupted with life in a[b] " NIGHT OF BLISS"[/b] with Pastor Chris on  Friday 20th of august 2010. . .

In fact see the screenshot of Joagbaje's post before you accuse me of altering the original post:

Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 08, 2010
aletheia:

^^^[size=14pt]Why do you people like to lie like this?[/size] angry
Isn't this what Jo wrote in his opening post:
In fact see the screenshot of Joagbaje's post before you accuse me of altering the original post:
What are u saying? Couldnt he have meant another michael? Yea he could have written about jackson in the post,but does that break any Nl forum.We cant say if he was referring to another michael.Go to the thread, questions for moderators&read Jesouls comment on the same subject
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 08, 2010
nuella2:

@ Toba,
I thought as much that that a title should only be changed if it breaks rules.
Dont mind the guy,he has been placed in a position he cant handle.imagine a moderator saying 'if it were to be jesoul, no one would have complained about it' what an irrational way to talk. Go to the thread questions for moderators to read myjoe's comment. Manmustwac missed this one
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 08, 2010
Here on Religion section, the atheists makes hateful&inciting comments about the christian God. They give some irrelevant thread titles just to make jest,yet manmustwac doesnt see it offending but that of the christian is meaningless&pointless? Mudley title a thread God Adventure&posted uncomplimentary cartoons&yet nothing is wrong about that. Rather because of being biased he changed the topic title of a thread.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by bashydemy(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2010
@toba you never cease to amazed me well just passing by after the man have make alot of pounds him go soon by jet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africans And Superstition / Top 5 Biggest Church Auditoriums In The World- All Owned By Nigerian Churches / Benny Hinn was in Nigeria! Redemption Camp, April 29-30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.