Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot (63176 Views)

Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by tellwisdom: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Main pilot a jew sad ; co-pilot a Muslim.
Hope they weren't quarrelling on flight.

grin grin
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by tellwisdom: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
I will start checking and screening pilots in charge of my flights now...These Yahoo boiz as pilot??..#Mbanu angry

2 Likes

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by ollah2: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
omooba969:

Your comment ain't helping matters either.

Just calm down abeg.

How am I supposed to help matter besides what I wrote? I should like those bigoted fools comments or reply them by applauding or write mine? Nairaland have shown that Christians are intolerant and hate filled.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by AlphaStyles(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by AbdulHakeem44(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Main pilot a jew sad ; co-pilot a Muslim.
Hope they weren't quarrelling on flight.

Most Co pilots are always learners and students or lemme say freshers

2 Likes

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by ItzBIM(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
eposho:

Dont mind the pie head. 70% Ethiopian
Are xtian.

Put the Christ in Christian

You are not Greek.

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Sultty(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Al-Jannah Fidau For Them, It's Good To Fight Jihad
Meaning angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Tupacc: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=ferhyntorlah post=76586138]So many childish comments and primitive thinking being exhibited here.

Human lives were lost and some are spewing gibberish. No respect for the lost lives. [/quot

I wonder oo. Abnormal people everywhere!
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Shaev7(m): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
Even if I manage to trust the pilot , I can't trust a co-pilot with such a name undecided
See what religion has turned us into! Too bad! I don't know how we can come out of this mess!
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by namiji2598: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Adieza:
He was assisted on the flight by First Officer Ahmed Nur Mohammod
# RIPET302 # FlyingWithAngels
# WeStandWithEthiopianAirlines
https://www.facebook.com/2311978625737337/posts/2317820165153183/?app=fbl
killings is in their gene
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
I find it absurd that the first officer had just 200hrs experience. This is NOT good for a Plane that just had an upgraded engine including a new software. He wouldnt have had enough experience to help the pilot. Fyi, the pilot has 6000hrs not 8000 as claimed. OP take note.
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Shaev7(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Madas1986:

with this foolish myopic brain of yours I wonder whether you ever pass any exam in your life...idiot Religion bigotry and your type are a disgrace to nation building just go die I hate you,hate your generation yet unborn
Seriously I was shocked when I read his comment! So bad to bring religion in this issue! I had to quote him too. I am a Christian, it doesn't mean I should castigate any Islam I see around my hood! I don't know what religion has turned Nigeria into, is it because of our current government situation or what?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by calculux1: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ahmed nur mohamed

I beg o
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Apple2: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Co Pilot 200 hours? That boy just secured a job to his death, Rip cry
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by higgs: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
I don't know anything about aircraft models.Pls does any Nigerian airline fly the 777 max 8?
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by omooba969(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
ollah2:

How am I supposed to help matter besides what I wrote? I should like those bigoted fools comments or reply them by applauding or write mine? Nairaland have shown that Christians are intolerant and hate filled.

Yet, your comment ain't helping matters coz you only show that you ain't any different from those you're responding to. cool
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by MissRaine69(f): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Who comes up with these headings?
We can’t meet him as he is very dead.

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Mrbaz1: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
Even if I manage to trust the pilot , I can't trust a co-pilot with such a name undecided
hmmm
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by MissRaine69(f): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Budex40:
I find it absurd that the first officer had just 200hrs experience. This is NOT good for a Plane that just had an upgraded engine including a new software. He wouldnt have had enough experience to help the pilot. Fyi, the pilot has 6000hrs not 8000 as claimed. OP take note.
Everything about this is not adding up
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mccullum:

It seems you derive joy from the misfortune of others..

Which type of Jihad are you referring to! You're agent of evil!

So unfortunate because you're tarnishing the image of Islamic religion.

Ask google to tell you which type you this silly maggot
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Abati60: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Officialgarri:

That why you are where you are. Talking like an enlightened person. Keep hating and posting rubbish
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Mrbaz1: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
awelekiti:
8,000 hours on such a short route isn't a bad one. The model needs to be discontinued period, before the 3rd one would happen and people would start typing RIP again...God forbid cry
is it the reading or the understanding... Biko warra u saying grin
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
kponkedenge:
Such a young chap... sad sad

yeah too young, must have been banging the air hostess and left the job to the newcomer with 200hrs of fly time.
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Daphresh: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nobody knows what transpired in the cockpit that led to the crash... May God receive the souls of d departed and grant their respective families the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. I really feel for the Kenyan grandma coming from omugo in Canada
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Mrbaz1: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Idiot...which jihad...am sure you an impostor
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by senatepresido: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
your religion is the only human problem we have on earth
Terorists angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by ollah2: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
omooba969:

Yet, your comment ain't helping matters coz you only show that you ain't any different from those you're responding to. cool

oga keep shut if don't have anything meaningful to say. They turned it into a religious affair out of no where simply because of their hate for Islam and Muslims. The pilot who happened to be a Jew is completely left out then they proceeded to attack the co-pilot. You are simply a bigot hence the reason you are quoting me with this nonsense while ignoring their bigoted comments.

None of them is wishing the families of the victims fortitude to bear the losses. None of them is wishing the victims to rest in peace but they can easily express their usual hatred and hypocrisies yet they are the tolerant ones
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Kingmoney7: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Make I meet person wey don die
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mrbaz1:
Idiot...which jihad...am sure you an impostor

That "IDIOT" is for your parent at home

I don't just understand if it is a MUST to quote someone

Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Skansaca: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
May the Lord gives their families the fortitude to bear the loss of their loved ones.
Re: Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot by Musharraf7: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
beamtopola:
Waiting muslim sabi than bombing
we sabi muslim- Muslim ticket for Kaduna and very soon nasarawa state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The New Yaba Look And Overpass That Got Lagosians Groaning / JAPA: 10 Sets Of People Who Shouldn't Travel To The UK / Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.