Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 (1642 Views)

Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. / "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by FlyingTOMATOE: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2019
Good morning I heard Nairaland does a lot of wonders when looking for people.
In 2009 I traveled from Kwara State to university of Maiduguri for Post utme exams. After the post jamb exams, I decided to wait and worship at the Catholic church on the campus.
At the parish that Sunday, I met a lady whose name I can't remember but we talked a lot and she told me she was from Kaduna. She had a special way she talks that I find very hard to describe. She asked me if I had a phone and honestly I had non then and I even forgot to collect her number too.
I was hoping I would gain admission to the school and would see her again but I wasn't admitted. Later graduated from the University of Ilorin.

dominique Mynd44 can I get some help

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2019
angry

Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by LuciferRedeemed: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
[s]Good morning I heard Nairaland does a lot of wonders when looking for people.
In 2009 I traveled from Kwara State to university of Maiduguri for Post utme exams. After the post jamb exams, I decided to wait and worship at the Catholic church on the campus.
That Sunday, I met a lady whose name I can't remember but we talked a lot and she told me she was from Kaduna. She had a special way she talks that I find very hard to describe. She asked me if I had a phone and honestly I had non then and I even forgot to collect her number too.
I was hoping I would gain admission to the school and would see her again but I wasn't admitted. Later graduated from the University of Ilorin.[/s]

No name
No picture
No department
No physical description
No notable landmark
No notable event

Sadly, Nairaland is not a babalawo shrine where we can conjure spirits from a calabash at your behest.

10 years (including 4 years of Buhari) means she's probably dead sef.

*spits angry

8 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by sukhothai: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2019
thread closed.. topic leading to scamming
Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by luvyaself95(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2019
I can't believe someone is find a lady that has become slay mama for what because... biko undecided
Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by FlyingTOMATOE: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2019
sukhothai:
thread closed..topic leading to scamming
how bro?
Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by dingbang(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2019
Behave.. angry

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by amaniro: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2019
I'm sorry we don't perform miracle here grin
Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2019
grin
Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by OriginalCopy(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2019
angryEven the lady won't know she's the one you are referring to with only this information you provided.

Anyway, I wish you luck in your ultimate search
Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by FlyingTOMATOE: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2019
OriginalCopy:
angryEven the lady won't know she's the one you are referring to with only this information you provided.

Anyway, I wish you luck in your ultimate search
if she sees this she will know. That was the only Parish on campus
Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by BetterPoison: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
If it makes the trending page you might have a chance to see her. Or better yet you can change the name of the thread to reflect Maiduguri proper
Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by Kenedy16(m): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Wait... mah go consult echuele d god of remembering ppl. but u have 2 bring some sacrifies!
Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by seyigiggle: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
you be Nebuchadnezzar II?
Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by Onlinealaba(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Traveled all the way from kwara to Maiduguri and u no get phone..like seriously
Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by FlyingTOMATOE: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Traveled all the way from kwara to Maiduguri and u no get phone..like seriously
that was 2009 unlike now that everyone has a mobile phone. Also I was young and nervous then. Was still a teenager
Re: Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 by FlyingTOMATOE: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hi

(1) (Reply)

'nothing Great Sex Cannot Fix'--says A Lady / I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me / 8 Solid Sex Positions For Your First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.