Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil (26401 Views)

Nigeria: U.S. Organizes Global Boycott Of Nigerian Crude Oil / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by chibor: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2010
xxxxxx buyers and sellers can be funny ,tricky and mean. May the almighty God reward us all according to our honesty ,meaness & wickedness in crude oil deals and may all those who have caused their fellow human being pains suffer same pains in 1000 folds and so it shall be n Christ Jesus name
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Motiva: 2:41am On Dec 09, 2010
chibor:

geochrisp has started accepting BG/DRAFT AND non performance LC again

shocked shocked shocked

u must be drunk! grin
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by projectman(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2010
I have not made a dime on crude,am afraid to risk my hard earned cash for it,though i have heard forum friends say they are making it,well;may be it's not my star. But i have been making it big with google adsense,which gives me profot according to my genuine hard work.

Check it out yourself at:
http://www.myadsensechecks..com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by slymm(f): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
have you seen for yourself anyone who actually made any money? Its just that buyers and sellers are very frustrating that is all.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by mrjingles(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
men this matter deep, I have not seen anyone sha but I know it aint impossible, just rare. Problem is that there are too many hustlers and dreamers. Genuine  pple are few and far between.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Nelton(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2010
@k2 pls can u reach me on my email teokoro@yahoo.com. I have buyers that are based in d US and from what u posted can do business with you. So pls get in touch with me let's talk. Thxx
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by resumepro(m): 5:05am On Dec 20, 2010
To all, you might need to consider visiting the www.oilcareersecrets.com for detailed info on this and many more,
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by jorghor(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2010
kayno-Jah:

@SUZE;
Reach me on liquidgold16@yahoo.com
I'm interested in marine AGO.
@suze;
if you can provide me an allocation of white DPK from 5KMT and above, i have a buyer for it.
waiting for your mail; waleojo22@yahoo.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by mrjingles(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
k2 pls contact me on akpoefe@yahoodot com we may be able to something. thanks
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by malvino: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2010
@k2 

I have a buyer in the US who is looking for BLCO on TTO on coutonu waters basis but he has this issue of bg . I have brought 2 sellers to him but each time well transact business something happens. The Problem of the the first one was the fact that the seller after demanding for the notarization of the SPA using the ATB format.
The seller then asked for a Scanned passport of the Supercargo and the telephone number , My buyer refused this because of security reasons.
My second had to do with the BG thing,  The only issue is that the seller are not actually there,I mean in the US to see face to face, because that was what he told me. If he is able to speak with the direct seller then he will make arrangements with the bank. I will kindly like you to take this up for me.
My E-MAIL address is grandyklace@gmail.com kindly contact me on this.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by brosd2: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2010
@jspuky
Hello to you,
how come you are the advocate of this so called GEO-CHRISP /ASET IKRAM.Never heared of them.
Where are they based,what is their website address and how come they have not said anything here to authenticate your claims.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by 9ja4eva: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2010
Very hard to close a deal.Extremely hard even though i know there is a possibility some people close.
I don't know what to say about BLCO deals.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by dadaja2004: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2011
hello shawty7777, what eveyone has said is true, but some are still genuine.
I am a mandate to a seller. and also in control of a Vessel at present. all i need is a genuine buyer. call 08095094932. Come and experience the difference.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by dadaja2004: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2011
majorly AGO
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by dadaja2004: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2011
oraxgeorge, i am a seller mandate. no agent. It is a direct deal. To be factaul, we also have our own vessel to fasten transaction.
Get me a direct buyer. An ready to offer a performance bond.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by dadaja2004: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2011
oraxgeorge, i am mandate to the seller, we have AGO at hand. we are ready to offer a performance bond, a vessel is ready to fasten transaction. Plz link us with a direct buyer. Call 08095094932.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by VIPICO(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2011
dadaja2004:

oraxgeorge, i am mandate to the seller, we have AGO at hand. we are ready to offer a performance bond, a vessel is ready to fasten transaction. Plz link us with a direct buyer. Call 08095094932.

its vipico2000@yahoo.co.uk. cheers
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by jerykojo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2011
i understand we've all passed thru so many experiences in our so called OIL in NIGERIA, though it's all to strengthen us and to grow inspite of the criminals making this deals look like they can't be executed or not real, jst got a seller that's real recently with a good procedure, it's all real,u jst be truthful to urself and work with the right pple, if u knw u ve a genuine buyer then u got no problem, jst reach me on 08066597560 and let's iron it out, give it a try.thx
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by chibor: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2011
A seller i know has a CPA to issue to a buyer's bank as a POP after signing an SPA, after which buyer makes payment for the Vessel in Cotonou. If interested pls contact 08035345540, purityjay@yahoo.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by SCNNIGERIA(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2011
TO ALL OF YOU, I HAVE GOOD NEWS.

ITS TERRIBLE WE HAVE TO GO THRU ALL OF THESE IN OUR VERY BELOVED COUNTRY.
THATS because WE DEAL WITH THE WRONG GUYS. ITS NOT SURPOSE TO BE SO STRESSFUL OR TAKE SO LONG TO MAKE THIS MONEY. CRUDE OIL DEALS ARE REAL, THEY HAPEN EVERY DAY IN NIGERIA.
WHEN NEXT YOU ARE REALY READY TO BUY, I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU NO BUYER NEED TO SPEND MONEY AIMLESSLY, YOU CAN COME SIT DOWN NOT ONLINE SIGN SPA, GET ATB SAME DAY AND BOARD WITHOUT FINANCIAL COMMITMENTS, AND COMPLETE TRANSACTION GET THE PRODUCT WITHOUT WRRIES.
BUT THE BUYER BUST BE READY TO BUY, NOT FAKE.

IF YOU ARE READY CALL: 07028657821
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by wealth123: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
@suze please call/text me: 08082083126 or email me: wealthhunters@yahoo.com. if u are real then we can work together.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by wealth123: 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2011
@suze please call/text me: 08082083126 or email me: wealthhunters@yahoo.com. if u are real then we can work together.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by jorghor(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2011
Is there any one that can provide me with an 5KMT allocation of white DPK with all the proper NNPC papers?
I have a buyer that wants it like yesterday.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by jerykojo(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2011
BLCO AVAILABLE, 11BELOW, CIF,TTT,TTO, cALL 08066597560
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by jerykojo(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2011
We all understand it's really nt easy even when sum novist demand for loaded vessel which is very rare to find, we ve sum genuine sellersw dat can deliver, if u want TTT,TTO or CIF. , plz b sure u ve a competent buyer cos nt all of dem are genuine, i can asure u of my seller, i mean BLCO, call me on 08066597560, u can mail me on jerykojo@gmail.com or jerykojo@yahoo.com.give it a try!!
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2011
Na Lie!!! Una no get shiiiit!!! angry
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by jerykojo(m): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2011
pple if you know you got a competent buyer no need of wasting your time online and making some unprofitable calls, i got a genuine seller that your buyer or mandate can talk to direct by puting him in a conference call for your security incase not comfortable givingout ur contact, call me on, 08066597560 or mail me, jerykojo@gmail.com or jerykojo@yahoo.com, thx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Finally Devalued To N290/$ By Buhari / NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? / Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.