Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4843762 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Artexexes:
Did you get APL?

lol you need flogging oh, if he got apl will he be here gloating over double payment?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpcstaff2019: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hello family
Pls I need answer

During the oral interview, I wantu know weda d original CVs or photocopies of the outlined credentials wia submitted to the interview team before leaving?
Pls I need reply
I just wantu check something ooo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmabowin(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
lilodez:

Please what's the latest feedback. We are waiting for the news.

You know, easymoneysniper is actually privy to certain info and his source could be legit or near legit. He was the first who hinted that outstanding payments had to be made before APL, little wonder why nnpc for the first time was in a rush to pay many dates this week to the extent that they paid some persons twice.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.....

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
BenFlash:

Dear Jarus, we appreciate that you are a man that keeps his word and wouldn't want to go back on it, we wouldn't want you to do otherwise.

I believe I speak on behalf of most people here to plead if you can just give us something to ruminate on e.g. between 16-20, or between 23-27. Let me know if I should go to sleep until 23rd.

Local man is tayad of burnt sauces. Thanks on behalf of AOLMAW.

My source dey read this thread abeg grin grin

I no wan strain relationships cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jarus:

@Jarus , I wanna follow your source.

I hope to be a source too soon for many.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Melbee(f): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jarus:

Unfortunately, I have a binding promise not to reveal what I'm told here again. So I will not be able to give any update.

But I can say there is no bad news.

Why did I feel like crying after reading this!!! embarassed embarassed

Oga Jarus, this is torture!!!!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jarus:

You be real G jare. Abeg secure your relationship

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Enireqx20:

No o... They're still conducting interviews for applicants
That's my baby
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
emmabowin:

You know, easymoneysniper is actually privy to certain info and his source could be legit or near legit. He was the first who hinted that outstanding payments had to be made before APL, little wonder why nnpc for the first time was in a rush to pay many dates this week to the extent that they paid some persons twice.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.....
I disagree. He only mentioned that after observing the trend. I don't think he's deep. I just hope he wasn't trolling

At least with Jarus' "no bad news" , it should be comforting to those very impatient about the process.

Jarus has been consistent and true. I wouldn't believe any other source if i was anybody.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jarus:

Unfortunately, I have a binding promise not to reveal what I'm told here again. So I will not be able to give any update.

Thank you boss, I guess it safe to say everything is on course as earlier predicted.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
Chai embarassed well we understand.

But please does your aforementioned 'latest September' still feasible?

Jarus:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Before I got paid I was lowkey praying ABT was true..
When I think of my old self (ie 24 hour ago) I go just dey SMH
Life.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jarus:

Issorait, Abeg to all members of AOLMAW, I did my best. From the tone of Jarus' response, he'll have to be killed first before any update can be obtained from him.

Based on Jarus' confirmation of good news, I am proposing the well researched "NEXT WEEK THEORY". This is a fail safe theory as it remains constant.

How Does it Work?

As we adopt the next week theory this week, if by next week, APL still does not come, then " Next week" automatically becomes "This week" and we look forward to another "Next week" until APL arrives. Remember it still remains "latest by September".

(Feeling like I have just discovered a cure for AIDS)

Signed

Chairmanship Aspirant
AOLMAW

45 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
mosgoon:
I disagree. He only mentioned that after observing the trend. I don't think he's deep. I just hope he wasn't trolling

At least with Jarus' "no bad news" , it should be comforting for those very impatient about the process.

Jarus has been consistent and true. I wouldn't believe any other source if i was anybody.
Apparently, it'd be better to stick with the "latest September" and expect the success mails to surface any time before October 01.
A source with an exact date should undoubtedly be tagged fake in this kind of scenario. I don't know why guys are actually expecting an exact date for an event that's dependent on some whimsy factors, when it's obviously certain that "change" is constant.
I think the thread already has in possession what it's searching for... APLs drop any day within September 13 - 30.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Black11:
Before I got paid I was lowkey praying ABT was true..
When I think of my old self (ie 24 hour ago) I go just dey SMH
Life.

Confessions of a new alertee

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Rexmy:
Apparently, it'd be better to stick with the "latest September" and expect the success mails to surface any time before October 01.
A source with an exact date should undoubtedly be tagged fake in this kind of scenario. I don't know why guys are actually expecting an exact date for an event that's dependent on some whimsy factors, when it's obviously certain that "change" is constant.
I think the thread already has in possession what it's searching for... APLs drop any day within September 13 - 30.

If you had 2:1 in Uni, I dash you First class.

If you are a first class guy aiddy, I add "classic" to it @First Class Classic

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
nihelimitretep:

If you had 2:1 in Uni, I dash you First class.

If you are a first class guy aiddy, I add "classic" to it @First Class Classic

First class premium cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AnnaLily: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Please am I the only one that is lost with regards to the TF refund. I took the test and I have not gotten any alert. Between how did NNPC get y'alls account details.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
AnnaLily:
Please am I the only one that is lost with regards to the TF refund. I took the test and I have not gotten any alert. Between how did NNPC get y'alls account details.

NNPC prayed about it, and our accounts appeared on their website.

27 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
AnnaLily:
did you do the interview?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Enireqx20:

Confessions of a new alertee
smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jarus:

You guys can see clearly now that NNPC is now "directly" aware of the "double payment" from here...

I wan shower....

Oh, Sorry, i didnt bolden any statements.....use your eyes to bolden the part you love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
martinsfm:
did you do the interview?
I think he wish he did

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Artexexes:
And I contend that you'll never know for sure. But be that as it may, it does speaks volumes that you were not honest enough to return money that was seemed to have been sent to you in error or at least notify them about it.

I believe you are a GT applicant. The N40,000 reimbursement paid then was not up to my official car monthly fueling allowance then in 2012. You have a lot to learn about communication!

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmabowin(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
mosgoon:

At least with Jarus' "no bad news" , it should be comforting to those very impatient about the process.

Haha.. I like this guy. Is it that you weren't thinking this way when easymoney made that comment or were too scared to 'attack' him then when his sauce was the in thing. But now that the chickens have come home to roost, you are all out guns blazing �, even though at the same time, you still wish he wasn't trolling.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abdulaaleem: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
AnnaLily:
Lol.. this got me really cracked up.. Really, I can't contain it.. By the way, you're the only one that is lost, and I'm not sure we can find you sef.. So do well to find yourself..

One last thing, what if uncle Jarus' sauce is Easymoneysniper?
Sense will not kill me.. Lols

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
BenFlash:

Issorait, Abeg to all members of AOLMAW, I did my best. From the tone of Jarus' response, he'll have to be killed first before any update can be obtained from him.

Based on Jarus' confirmation of good news, I am proposing the well researched "NEXT WEEK THEORY". This is a fail safe theory as it remains constant.

How Does it Work?

As we adopt the next week theory this week, if by next week, APL still does not come, then " Next week" automatically becomes "This week" and we look forward to another "Next week" until APL arrives. Remember it still remains "latest by September".

(
Feeling like I have just discovered a cure for AIDS)

Signed

Chairmanship Aspirant
AOLMAW

Lol... No sir, it's cure for Hepatitis B Virus that you've just discovered.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dmamasboy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
I keep hearing something. I keep hearing that some people have been called. Na hear I hear ooo.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Abdulaaleem:

Lol.. this got me really cracked up.. Really, I can't contain it.. By the way, you're the only one that is lost, and I'm not sure we can find you sef.. So do well to find yourself..

One last thing, what if uncle Jarus' sauce is Easymoneysniper?
Sense will not kill me.. Lols

Someone died in my area because of this type of sense...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Lol... No sir, it's cure for Hepatitis B Virus that you've just discovered.

Haq Haq Haq (covering my mouth)

oops! I hope Jane didn't see this. That geh's character is beginning to rub off on me.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dmamasboy:
I keep hearing something. I keep hearing that some people have been called. Na hear I hear ooo.
Do laidis

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
souljar:

Do laidis

This your meme got me cracking, Laff wan kee my village pipu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.