Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4830547 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2019
ademmy102:

You guys still makes me laugh in Swahili...Not now such happening its been on since. You don't need to hear it will be confirmed by October ending when some will testify that they have received first salary.. Wake up from your slumber

It's pity I am still meeting this guy on this thread. I first encountered this moniker on the UNILORIN thread. He spoke with the same tune. But the Nigerian corrupt system has not been helping the matter at all. I also applied for a position in UNILORIN. It's now over a year and still they've not ''concluded'' the recruitment. It looked like a sham to me.

I just wish that NNPC would prove this toxic guy otherwise. He's not an applicant but he's busy spreading bad news.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Pretty mind �
PrettySandra:
One can draw inference from this forum for any research that has to do with individual differences and group behaviour. I have observed different behaviours and reactions here.

Meanwhile, the happenings recently, just affirms the fact that humans are very complex, complicated, unstructured and insatiable in nature. It is impossible to please everyone simultaneously. Focus on popular opinion.

It is difficult for two or more different people to agree on a common thing. But at any point it happens, and there's a popular opinion for or against one's actions or reactions, one should be discerning enough to continue or recline respectively. Especially when there's no governing policy.

If one fails to discern and keeps acting up, you become a nuisance in the eye of majority.

We all have liberty and are entitled to our opinions, however one difference between been smart and not smart is the ability to understand when to apply restraint or not.

Is your action pooling the majority to your side favourably?
Think about public opinion!

By the way, a quick reminder that not everyone will get APL. Whether or not you're anxious about getting update.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2019
Nevertheless, no matter how seemingly true, there are some things we shouldn't say in a public forum like this so that we're not disrespectful to others.

My intention for referring to the bolded was merely to correct a statement I felt was inappropriate, not to drag you - I have no interest in doing that. In the end, I'm all about being civil with one another whenever we discourse.

Have a nice weekend, bro.

GospelEAPiano:
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt, he probably must have had a bad day, transfer of aggression I guess.

And mapman,

You took it the wrong way, meant no disrespect, but it's the truth, if you don't agree, then let it slide
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2019
When future generations wonder how some mad people scaled into NNPC tower, this thread will serve as evidence/blueprint

35 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2019
When it comes to secrecy then it's best to run....
1samm:
Good morning guyzz!!...pls I have a situation that gave me insomnia last night!!..my bossom friend was called for an interview so he travelled to Abj for it!!
According to him the interview went fine and he was told that he has gotten d job but things got weird wen it was time to discuss pay!!..The panel of interviewers increased from 4 to abt 10 and they told him that d pay is something that will be unexpected but exciting but before that he will have to take an oath never to reveal any information or secrets of the company..another strange thing according to him was that he noticed they were all wearing the same ring!!
He told them that he will think abt it and get back to them!!..so he came to seek advice from me on what to do!...this is a lifetime opportunity for him and at d same time he is scared of accepting and becoming a part of something he didn't bargain for!!
So pls I need advice from all you experienced interviewees if this is normal!!..
Pls forgive me for deviating from topic..tnks in advance!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Moham553:
When future generations wonder how some mad people scaled into NNPC tower, this thread will serve as evidence/blueprint
As in, some people no go gree apply for nnpc, not for sake of not having connection, but because of who they'll meet when they get in...
Craze everywhere.
Imagine havin Enrypech as your boss, anything you say will be met with, "you're not feeling fine" grin grin
Ladyjane5657 fa? you'll forever wonder what "LOMS" is.
Ah! Junkies and co may not be scared of medicals, but don't mention DanXplore, bobowaja, etc (FBI team) on their matter.
Benflash will be on autocorrect 24/7. To see him you must come along with your TOEFL certification.

32 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2019
Exhibit A grin grin

Moham553:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2019
Moham553:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2019

40 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2019
souljar:

As in, some people no go gree apply for nnpc, not for sake of not having connection, but because of who they'll meet when they get in...
Craze everywhere.
Imagine havin Enrypech as your boss, anything you say will be met with, "you're not feeling fine" grin grin
Ladyjane5657 fa? you'll forever wonder what "LOMS" is.
Benflash will be on autocorrect 24/7. To see him you must come along with your TOEFL certification.

Loms!!

But wait... Do u by any chance mean to infer that some pipo have craze on this thread undecided

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ebenaba(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2019
Hahaha grin The thread is about to catch fire

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2019
boscom:
I have taken my time to evaluate everyone's contributions on Gbriels and Jarus heated discussion. I come to see everyone is right.

However, the back and front arguements and counter arguments could have been saved if Jarus has come to say no update, this will sound good but telling us about bond or agreement was not needed, hence, it triggers the issues. "I have dodo but my mum said I should not give you" it passes same message.

More also, if the bond was that strong, walahi, you needed not to highlight it. Unless you wanna sound like constituted authority or stay mid way, which means you could have or taking cover within the big space to avoid being placed on check like in the case of Easymoneysniper.

Jarus, the fact must be said, you have strong followers and admirers and your words influence, if Gbriels has not come this way, we could have others saying same thing which will automatically postulate 'Bond Theory'

Let the source keeping coming that is the essence or watch out of most viewers. Please say it, if it fails test of time, local people, let's stop attacking them ( I am talking of real source not speculators or attention seekers or jokers).

God bless the Republic of Local ones.
geektrovert:
As an honorable local man, I must contribute my opinion to the raging war on the thread, because there is no neutral person in war....you are either for or against. cheesy

When we argue, we are trying to make the other party see our point of view. In this light, we expound, denounce, give examples in order to convince the other party. ARGUMENTS ARE NOT FIGHTS.

When we abuse the person we are trying to convince, when we make snide remarks, when we fall into argumentum ad hominem , heaven will fall before the other person agrees with us.

We don't need to abuse to pass our points. Repeat. We don't need to abuse to pass our points. cheesy

If at the end, the other person does not agree, then we can as well agree to disagree. wink

Gbriels trying to correct Jarus, Larride[b][/b], bobowaja and others trying to correct Gbriels... if everyone has been a little bit softer, a little bit more courteous, a little less of abuses and curses... we would have all engaged the other effectively.

That's my own 2 kobo. wink

Have an awesome day y'all smiley
Some wisdoms and intelligence will just humble u..no matter how angered u are...these quotes and many other have done so...

To the foot soldiers, I'm asking for just one thing, be courageous enough to tell someone when he is wrong and please attack issue not personality...

Jarus himself knows and understands that the said comment was out of place....

Having said that...we are now back to local matters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2019
Chaste sweety.... Have we not agreed to stop quoting and responding to ghost riders

BTW on my way to the mall... What shull I get for u? Daaaaaaaawwwwwwliiiiiiiiinggggggg??

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2019
Gbriels:

Some wisdoms and intelligence will just humble u..no matter how angered u are...these quotes and many other have done so...

To the foot soldiers, I'm asking for just one thing, be courageous enough to tell someone when he is wrong and please attack issue not personality...

Jarus himself knows and understands that the said comment was out of place....

Having said that...we are now back to local matters

Did u see the palmy chaste and I sent to u?? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Loms!!

But wait... Do u by any chance mean to infer that some pipo have craze on this thread undecided
Yes surely. Some have the sort that cannot ve manifested on a forum like this but, everyone does.
PS: "Craze" has different meanings. I am referring to all of them.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by QDream(f): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2019
larride:

You have no sense whatsoever and I am here to tell you.

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2019
I'm just taking my time not to mention ur name again ooo...
Chaste just don d suspect say I wan check sontin with u...
Abeg send d palmy chaste again, fly bin enter my eye then
Ladyjane5657:

Did u see the palmy chaste and I sent to u?? grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2019
souljar:

Yes surely. Some have the sort that cannot ve manifested on a forum like this but, everyone does.
PS: "Craze" has different meanings. I am referring to all of them.

Lomssss...

U have finally succeeded in confusing confusion... But we will be fine..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplezuu: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2019
Well I know the people involved directly. They just finished the collation of interview results, the exam score and credentials. One thing am sure of is that, people will be recruited before the end of the year.
By the way, where you called for the interview

It's pity I am still meeting this guy on this thread. I first encountered this moniker on the UNILORIN thread. He spoke with the same tune. But the Nigerian corrupt system has not been helping the matter at all. I also applied for a position in UNILORIN. It's now over a year and still they've not ''concluded'' the recruitment. It looked like a sham to me.

I just wish that NNPC would prove this toxic guy otherwise. He's not an applicant but he's busy spreading bad news.[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2019
Gbriels:
I'm just taking my time not to mention ur name again ooo...
Chaste just don d suspect say I wan check sontin with u...
Abeg send d palmy chaste again, fly bin enter my eye then

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplezuu: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2019
Well I know the people involved directly. They just finished the collation of interview results, the exam score and credentials. One thing am sure of is that, people will be recruited before the end of the year.
By the way, where you called for the interview

ElZackzacky2019:

I just wish that NNPC would prove this toxic guy otherwise. He's not an applicant but he's busy spreading bad news.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2019
U know say we get LOcal Men Like and Share ba? LOMLS "
Ladyjane5657:

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2019
While Cycling This Morning

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2019
Swargu:
Are you guys done?

Why do I have the feeling that Gbriels is Gbyms double personality that's low, and the other personality being Gbriels was high asf last night

Someone asked Jarus for an update, he gave an update stylishly in his own way knowing his source won't like for that info to spill (ofcourse because some of you here who will call their sauceless sauces and start asking rubbish questions till the matter cast) .. If you are attentive you would have decoded what he meant + if it doesn't go down well you guys you will drag him out. Dude's got rep to protect, i have known Jarus for over a year now and i can tell you he is not the proud type so Gbyms abi Gbriels grin don't waste time quoting me you know how I dey do na.

#cheers.
Ahh! See me waking up to see this. Well, you are wrong but nothing is impossible.
One thing I’ve learned in this life is ‘never be too quick to give a response. Listen more and think less ‘
I understand Gbriels plight. At the same time, I cannot see any better response Jarus would have given seeing that his source is here.
God bless you

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:04am On Sep 14, 2019
Gbriels:
U know say we get LOcal Men Like and Share ba? LOMLS "

LOMLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS grin grin grin

Yesuuuuuuuuu!!! This wan yaff finally off me!!!!! Haq haq haq haq
Gbriels remind me to add Gabon pepper to ur palmy when we meet at the towers!!!! grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2019
tejiri4:

Giving out the details of the company he was interviewed will help in dishing advice bcuz sb here might have worked there.
I didn't ask but he said they are involved in "securing and executing contracts'
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ademmy102: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2019
ElZackzacky2019:

Truth is bitter....not only unilorin you can also check DPR thread when a guy called " Marvel" was given them wrong info I was the one that brought them to light that there was no second batch it was late before them realised that was no second batch after a lot of insult.

Unilorin recruitment not really a scam just that you might not know when they will call people to resume because is an underground recruitment. The advert was meant to fulfill all righteousness.

NNPC recruitment is partially real in the sense that they take people during their ongoing recruitment and the new intake might not necessarily be someone who applied online and their new intake has nothing to do with interview. "The more you look the less you see". When I told you that the guy was lying that no appointment letter last week some antagonize me here.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Gbriels:
We all have one....at bolded....
Ok, for d sake of whoever u worship, to what end is the statement...I have a binding agreement with my sauce?
I would have been very ok wit him saying...no bad news or, I don't have non for now, or something else..
U know d thread is for infor, and u are coming to tell d pple u have one but can't reveal...? Bro can u can this..?
The fact will always be that this APL has nothing whatsoever to do with what he says or not say..
U know local man is just hear to waste spare time not APL infor....

All the best chief.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2019
John C Maxwell said," character is what you are when no one is looking"the ones forming savages here and aspire to work in a big corporate organization such as the NNPC,is this how you will go about attacking everyone's opinion that do not align with yours??note there's no Monopoly of savagery after all we all are on a faceless forum nothing to lose,it just shows that whether anyone is looking or not,some have decided to comport themselves...
That said,I supported Jarus yesterday by saying there's no bad news,lemme just actually go a bit further as to what I heard....
A senior friend placed a call and this was the convo
S.F: o boy a quick one,how far this recruitment
receiver: erm well it's as good as complete,just some finishing formalities.
S.F so the letters will soon go out?
Receiver: sure
S.f is there anyway to confirm someone's name
Receiver: my brother did ur person go thru the process,if he did he should just be hopeful,because no body can check that thing,it's being closely kept away in top secret,but the process is almost done.

N.B I heard the conversation because it was on speaker..

So friends there's no timeline,no body knows the day,but things are firming up nicely..for the hopefuls keep being hopeful,for the "so called saveges"savegery won't bring APL and everything will end here after the letters drop...
I hope I have been able to calm some nerves...good morning all

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2019
mosgoon:
Jarus proud...lol.

Someone quoted, asking for an update.
He replied saying he can't give any and explained the reason why as a ''no update'' response alone might not brigde/close an opportunity for further questions on the issue. Pride? lol
He understands the tension on the thread and gave a soothing summary - ''no bad news''. Pride? lool

Well, @Jarus, the accusations still stem from the same web so don't be amused

@bolded, I beg to disagree with your opinion here. On the contrary, it is the way he responded that prompted I and some others to probe further to see if he can still yield a bit and ultimately elicited @Gbriels reaction which he perceived as being 'proud'. See it this way:

Scenario 1

A - Oga do you have water to give me?
B - Yes, I have water but my Landlady has made me promise not to give anyone but the good news is that water will eventually reach your house

Of course, 'A' will start looking for ways to convince 'B' to let him have some water now as he knows that water is available. If 'B' insists that he cannot, an angry 'A' could easily conclude that he is playing god and feeling 'proud' because people depend on him for water.

Scenario 2

A - Oga do you have water to give me?
B - No, I don't have any water now, I gave you all I had the last time

You will agree with me that scenario 2 puts a closure to the issue as no one in his right senses will continue to probe after being told squarely there is none.

Rep maintained, Binding agreement maintained, everyone is happy.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Salute sire.... First of all... You did not derail. Because we are observing our AOB session since APL never show..

In my opinion , in my opinion , in my very own opinion , I strongly believe your friend is about to be initiated into an illegal/evil / occultic company ; that is if its actually a company... ( they might be doing other stuffs behind closed door) I know someone might not be bold to tell him .
Because I see no reason why A COMPANY should be secretive about their operations... Shouldn't it be the other way round

My candid advise: Tell ur Niqqur to carry his shoe and run without looking back...

But again.. What do I know?? He should go with his instinct... And the strongest one.

Fenkiu
tnks for d response..a friend who owed him favor facilitated d interview for him!!..the friend joined abt 9 months ago and since then he has bought a car and a land!..this is a friend who up until 9 months ago was teaching in a school and earning 20k oo!!...
After d interview his friend told him that it's not a bad place that it's like a "club" and everyone is "family"!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2019
1samm:
I didn't ask but he said they are involved in "securing and executing contracts'
That's the corporate description for Yahoo+.

Sorry, na joke o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.