Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831134 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2019
Benflash....your point is well noted.
I must say u have spoken like a local man.. respect...
@bolded...it wasn't necessary. Local man cannot, can never, will never do that...
BenFlash:
In my honest opinion,

@Jarus, I think what @Gbriels was trying to point out was that you briefly suffered the "@mosgoon syndrome" (a tad too much info albeit the truth). "No update" would have simply sufficed as your response to the enquiry (Remember the necessary "white lies" I told you about sometime ago?, it would have come in handy in this situation; that being said, I can now authoritatively confirm that you are not wired that way, no wonder you felt offended then but I advise that you cultivate the habit a little for a bit of balance in any social setting, not everyone likes to hear the "McKinsey" truth)

@Gbriels, you could have simply ignored. Your swipes were quite unnecessary.

We all know that @Jarus cannot give us APL, that was a rude comment on your part and a slap on the faces of those of us that look forward to getting credible updates w.r.t. this recruitment from him; I am sure you can't deny the fact that you are in this forum primarily to get the same updates otherwise you would have just waited patiently for your SMS and emails without having to come to this forum.

Secondly, @Jarus' response was to someone's enquiry and not a public notice, why must you assume that his response was for you and reacted the way you did? It was totally uncalled for.

Please if you would hear the voice of reasoning, you owe @Jarus an apology. It won't cost you anything.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2019
We are sorry for the controversy....
sparog:
Every time I open this thread to check for updates, all I see is one controversy after another.

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2019
LOMS
bobowaja:

And more emotions to an emotional situations...... I wish Gbriels never know d road to mama osogbo that sells weed shake..... Everywhere smoke

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2019
Jarus proud...lol.

Someone quoted, asking for an update.
He replied saying he can't give any and explained the reason why as a ''no update'' response alone might not brigde/close an opportunity for further questions on the issue. Pride? lol
He understands the tension on the thread and gave a soothing summary - ''no bad news''. Pride? lool

Well, @Jarus, the accusations still stem from the same web so don't be amused

31 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2019
Bobowaja... nothing is too much
We have seen much more than he can think or imagine...
bobowaja:

That is a bit too much..... Let's put off this fire. Both of dem ar honorable men. I just don't know what came over Gbriels this weekend. Understandably, maybe he took over too much yesterday, but could he hv woken up with an hangover?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Gbriels:
Bobowaja... nothing is too much
We have seen much more than he can think or imagine...
@Gbriels how va na!!!!!........oya take chilled zobo and go back to bed! E don do
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 14, 2019
As benflash rightly put....it was ur syndrome I was drawing his attention to...
I believe he understands...I don't expect u to
mosgoon:
Jarus proud...lol.

Someone quoted, asking for an update.
He replied saying he can't give any and explained the reason why as a ''no update'' response alone might not brigde/close an opportunity for further questions on the issue. Pride? lol
He understands the tension on the thread and gave a soothing summary - ''no bad news''. Pride? lool

Well, @Jarus, the accusations still stem from the same web so don't be amused

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sparog(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Gbriels:
We are sorry for the controversy....

You don't need to be bro, you guys have actually kept this thread alive.

Thumbs up guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Gbriels:
And I supposed mental illness started from your generation....
It's very obvious that u are mentally ill cos u missed d whole point...
Chai...
So sad

Mate, that you quoted me is a step in the right direction, there is no shame in acknowledging something you are struggling with.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 14, 2019
Off for now....but trust me
If any senseless dude get mind, make e type rubbish...will sure come back..
Morning bro
mathology5431:

@Gbriels how va na!!!!!........oya take chilled zobo and go back to bed! E don do
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PrettySandra(f): 7:27am On Sep 14, 2019
One can draw inference from this forum for any research that has to do with individual differences and group behaviour. I have observed different behaviours and reactions here.

Meanwhile, the happenings recently, just affirms the fact that humans are very complex, complicated, unstructured and insatiable in nature. It is impossible to please everyone simultaneously. Focus on popular opinion.

It is difficult for two or more different people to agree on a common thing. But at any point it happens, and there's a popular opinion for or against one's actions or reactions, one should be discerning enough to continue or recline respectively. Especially when there's no governing policy.

If one fails to discern and keeps acting up, you become a nuisance in the eye of majority.

We all have liberty and are entitled to our opinions, however one difference between been smart and not smart is the ability to understand when to apply restraint or not.

Is your action pooling the majority to your side favourably?
Think about public opinion!

By the way, a quick reminder that not everyone will get APL. Whether or not you're anxious about getting update.

34 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2019
The time and day the so called APL will be out nobody knows same as how the interview invites went out. I see no reason why people depend heavily on sauce or people sauce. Let be patient. The undeniable truth is that it's going to be out eventually. So let's all of us take a chill pill and have fun while waiting. Una good morning local man and woman. #No hard feelings

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Gbriels you missed jarus's whole point, the caveat he added to his response was not just for that particular question but for future questions on the same issue.

Now we know he has info but he cant share, no one would really ask about APL from him again. If he gives a white lie some other person would still ask the same question maybe in 2 or 3 days time. IMO I think he gave the best answer.

Frankly an apology to him would be ok, but you can do you, and if you find yourself in a similar situation as jarus, the same way he answered should suffice and that is in no way pride.

I know you can answer everyone on the thread but it's not really necessary, see it from his perspective too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2019
pflourish:

Oja Jarus might just be catching cruise like that but on a lighter note, it was insensitive of him to have done that knowing fully well most of these applicants hold him in high esteem as regards first-hand info related to this recruitment process.
I agree with you that anyone can withhold information if they chooses to do but the idea of making people aware you are doing that is so unnecessary.

Well, the dynamics of NNPC's next move has always been unpredictable on weekly basis. Anyone can easily deduce much is at stake for a lot of people maybe that's the reason why people tend to infer result/outcome before performing the experiment. Personally, I think when NNPC ends it is only when people will stop twisting instances to align with their various hypotheses.

Even with the cushion of "no bad news"? It's not my business to teach people how to decode things.

One guy specifically mentioned my name for update and I tried to satisfy all parties - my friend who reads this thread ("can't give specific update " ) as well as the guy that asked me question ("but no bad news " ) . It was a political sentence to make all parties happy, yet the truth.

Not that I owe anybody any explanation anyway.

Call me proud, anything, really don't care, I have engaged in social media/online interactions long and actively enough to be unmoved by these things. As I always say, they come with social interactions, you can't stop anyone from saying anything about you. I realized that long ago.

Good morning.

77 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2019
bobowaja:

That is a bit too much..... Let's put off this fire. Both of dem ar honorable men. I just don't know what came over Gbriels this weekend. Understandably, maybe he took over too much yesterday, but could he hv woken up with an hangover?

You think it’s too much? Your guy has been calling others senseless and I don’t see you calling him to order.

Bros, there’s no fücking excuse for that kind of rubbish vitriol your guy spew.

There’s nothing honorable about a man that cannot gather his thoughts and translate it effectively into respectable words. Any sane person should know the difference between ‘pride’ and ‘confidentiality’.

Whatever issues he’s having, he should go look for solution.

32 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 7:38am On Sep 14, 2019
Gbriels:
As benflash rightly put....it was ur syndrome I was drawing his attention to...
I believe he understands...I don't expect u to

Fücking shut up you this irredeemable piece of shït.

Who the fûck do you think you are?

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2019
larride:

You think it’s too much? Your guy has been calling others senseless and I don’t see you calling him to order.

Bros, there’s no fücking excuse for that kind of rubbish vitriol your guy spew.

There’s nothing honorable about a man that cannot gather his thoughts and translate it effectively into respectable words. Any sane person should know the difference between ‘pride’ and ‘confidentiality’.

Whatever issues he’s having, he should go look for solution.
you would observe a funny trend.. The web tries to play down his wrongs.. Bringing a lighter picture to things. Haha. What a thread

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2019
Gbriels:
Off for now....but trust me
If any senseless dude get mind, make e type rubbish...will sure come back..
Morning bro

RUBBISH.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2019
ChasteGhuy:
ladyjane5657, kindly help him with the tfare you got recently

Loms!!!!!!!!

Money wey Don enter shoe and clothe matter since grin

Niqqur came behind time

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2019
Gbriels:
And I cool u certain he hasn't

Something tells me Oga at the top is shaa kindda aware
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2019
Good morning guyzz!!...pls I have a situation that gave me insomnia last night!!..my bossom friend was called for an interview so he travelled to Abj for it!!
According to him the interview went fine and he was told that he has gotten d job but things got weird wen it was time to discuss pay!!..The panel of interviewers increased from 4 to abt 10 and they told him that d pay is something that will be unexpected but exciting but before that he will have to take an oath never to reveal any information or secrets of the company..another strange thing according to him was that he noticed they were all wearing the same ring!!
He told them that he will think abt it and get back to them!!..so he came to seek advice from me on what to do!...this is a lifetime opportunity for him and at d same time he is scared of accepting and becoming a part of something he didn't bargain for!!
So pls I need advice from all you experienced interviewees if this is normal!!..
Pls forgive me for deviating from topic..tnks in advance!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2019
BenFlash:

What general did is like all those professional street beggars who strategically monitors when you want to collect your balance after purchasing an item in the market. They walk straight to you as you are about collecting the change to disarm you emotionally, you can't say you don't have any when they obviously saw you collect that N50 change. That sh*t pisses me off like mad.

@Generalpatton knows y'all cannot deny not having change after collecting NNPC Tfare, some even collected twice. So no one should tell him "Allah b'amu sah" he knows you got change.

Haq haq haq haq what a rundown!!!! grin

@generalpatton sarryyyy... Oga yaff burst ur bubbles
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jarus(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2019
Black11:
Gbriels you missed jarus's whole point, the caveat he added to his response was not just for that particular question but for future questions on the same issue.

Now we know he has info but he cant share, no one would really ask about APL from him again. If he gives a white lie some other person would still ask the same question maybe in 2 or 3 days time. IMO I think he gave the best answer.

Frankly an apology to him would be ok, but you can do you, and if you find yourself in a similar situation as jarus, the same way he answered should suffice and that is in no way pride.

I know you can answer everyone on the thread but it's not really necessary, see it from his perspective too.

I really dont need an apology from anybody. I'm an online user like anyone of you.

Matter of fact, I liked the guy's last post before I went to bed yesterday only to see 26 mentions here this morning . I personally don't have any problem with him but those he insulted as asslickers have the right to respond in like manner.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2019
1samm:
Good morning guyzz!!...pls I have a situation that gave me insomnia last night!!..my bossom friend was called for an interview so he travelled to Abj for it!!
According to him the interview went fine and he was told that he has gotten d job but things got weird wen it was time to discuss pay!!..The panel of interviewers increased from 4 to abt 10 and they told him that d pay is something that will be unexpected but exciting but before that he will have to take an oath never to reveal any information or secrets of the company..another strange thing according to him was that he noticed they were all wearing the same ring!!
He told them that he will think abt it and get back to them!!..so he came to seek advice from me on what to do!...this is a lifetime opportunity for him and at d same time he is scared of accepting and becoming a part of something he didn't bargain for!!
So pls I need advice from all you experienced interviewees if this is normal!!..
Pls forgive me for deviating from topic..tnks in advance!!

Giving out the details of the company he was interviewed will help in dishing advice bcuz sb here might have worked there.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2019
bobowaja:

You be my guy as well. Let's just caution him and say sorry to Jarus

You see the way he has been responding to those trying to caution him?

He definitely knows what he’s doing. Check his response to these issues and you will see a pattern.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: hannychic and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.