Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4825328 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lolo3d: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin grin
JOOS:
Bro! People have the right to complain.....
Gratitude is important but you do not flog a child and tell him/expect him not to cry. APL is paramount though. Let God's will be done ......

Some Nigerians are greedy sha, Nobody forced you to go for the interview.

You carry body jejely go Towers. NNPC decides to be nice and give you a bit of change in order to reduce the cost of transport & accomadation way you spent.

But I see some complaining they where not paid enough.

Well rejoice, NNPC has heard ur plight & will use d next few weeks to recalculate & give you balance. metchew
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Toluv20:
Now that 3rd July squad have received alert, Who are those still remaining?. Let's know please
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lagos

femokleen:
Hello NLanders,
Let's take a poll to know those who are yet to receive their fare reimbursement on this thread. Just for projections though.
If you're still expecting your alert, kindly quote this post and please give your details.
i.e

CBT centre
Date of interview
Position applied for (GT/EH)
Discipline

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
poeticjustice:
Lagos

8th

GT

Engineering

You've not been paid?
Wow...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Soulwinner95: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lagos
8th July 12:00pm
GT
Industrial Chemistry

femokleen:
Hello NLanders,
Let's take a poll to know those who are yet to receive their fare reimbursement on this thread. Just for projections though.
If you're still expecting your alert, kindly quote this post and please give your details.
i.e

CBT centre
Date of interview
Discipline

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Fellow local men, it's regrettable to let you know that the remains of ABT bus is now in the junkyard for further damage.
If you're still in there, sorry.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 12:23am On Sep 17, 2019
eclint:
Fellow local men, it's regrettable to let you know that the remains of ABT bus is now in the junkyard for further damage.

Nòooooooooo����

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 17, 2019
eclint:
Oh no! embarassed
U know, I was at the front sit when Lazarus threw me out grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 4:14am On Sep 17, 2019
No alert yet undecided undecided

Enireqx20:

You've not been paid?
Wow...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 5:57am On Sep 17, 2019
furrr:

Lol
What does having first class got to do with TF
grin grin
Lol... Two people already mentioned it here that a first class product in their sample space was yet to receive alert. Same in mine. The coincidence is becoming incoincident.
Anyway, it's also likely these guys don't study their alerts as they do books. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yuno01: 6:04am On Sep 17, 2019
Same here..July 8th, 1:30pm...no alert yet

That money is needed badly

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ovieemue: 6:45am On Sep 17, 2019
souljar:

Lol... Two people already mentioned it here that a first class product in their sample space was yet to receive alert. Same in mine. The coincidence is becoming incoincident.
Anyway, it's also likely these guys don't study their alerts as they do books. grin grin

Hope they will not be hit 2:0 grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yusufmurry: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2019
SplendidX:

EH
Lagos
July 5
7:00Hrs
No Alert

Let's just be hopeful. We will get alerted.
However, I wonder how a process that was seamlessly conducted fairly; each coming & guided from one point to another.

After each schedule, everyone would be directed to the exist door, with a sign out list and everyone filling in account details as required.

I dont think when it cones to money, anyone will make a mistake with account details. I remembered looking through my phone directory to confirm what I have written for account number I used everyday for 3years now #lol I even snapped my page. I laugh again.

Now, payment is done randomly even in same list. Many things have ran through my naive mind on criteria used until my friend who signed out far below me got his; same bank.

Anyways, I believe in the leadership of NNPC & the office coordinating the transportation fare reimbursement.

PS: All non alertees should be hopeful & go about their lawful business, when e go drop, e go drop.

#LocalManIsWorried #BorrowedTfare

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oylog: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2019
femokleen:
Hello NLanders,
i.e

CBT centre
Date of interview
Discipline

Thank you.

Lagos
11th July 1:30pm
GT
Economics
No Alert

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gmajor(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Rafiq2:
undecided undecided

Some Nigerians are greedy sha, Nobody forced you to go for the interview.

You carry body jejely go Towers. NNPC decides to be nice and give you a bit of change in order to reduce the cost of transport & accomadation way you spent.

But I see some complaining they where not paid enough.

Well rejoice, NNPC has heard ur plight & will use d next few weeks to recalculate & give you balance. metchew

They are not saying that they were not paid enough, rather they are saying that in relation to what some locations were paid, they were underpaid.

It's not about greed, it's about equity.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2019
Person dey bear Ashawo master for here...
Wetin Adamu no go see for gate...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mcnels01: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2019
Mr. Farouk et Al ..Wazzap naw wink
Alert Neva ring o grin
Ibadan
4th July, 9 am
GT
Accounting

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2019
seems like the population of the non alertees is starting to grow, and it's all scattered among various dates... non alertees can't be greater than alertees at the moment, can they?

but with some people receiving double tfare alert...

Also, during test and interview invites, some didn't get both sms and gmail, while some got sms twice
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2019
No alert = APL
So you people should really really be happy inst3ad of worrying
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2019
joobseekar:
seems like the population of the non alertees is starting to grow, and it's all scattered among various dates... non alertees can't be greater than alertees at the moment, can they?

but with some people receiving double tfare alert...

Also, during test and interview invites, some didn't get both sms and gmail, while some get sms twice
Lol. You are very wrong.
The lot that have not been paid are very few. Almost Negligible comparing to those that have been paid. It’s even less than the earlier 1 percent theory propounded . I bet they are not up to 30 on this thread

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Temi2015: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Oylog:

Lagos
11th July 1:30pm
GT
Economics
No Alert

Kaduna
2nd July 9:00am
GT
Engineering
No Alert
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2019
So can you hint us on the total number of persons on this trend so that we can do a an estimate?
Gbyms:

Lol. You are very wrong.
The lot that have not been paid are very few. Almost Negligible comparing to those that have been paid. It’s even less than the earlier 1 percent theory propounded . I bet they are not up to 30 on this thread
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2019
jaiye4love:
So can you hint us on the total number of persons on this trend so that we can do a an estimate?

We will need the cooperation of Nairaland for that. They should have the stats on the number of visitors of this thread per time.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2019
Rafiq2:
No alert = APL

So you people should really really be happy inst3ad of worrying
Sauce please
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2019
But I think last week Monday/Tuesday had the highest number of viewers per time. At some point, there were about 150 people viewing at the same time.

We were all expecting the fruit of Easymoneysniper’s prediction.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2019
ovieemue:

Hope they will not be hit 2:0 grin
Lol. Twill be deadly. I don't pray against anyone though.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2019
The thing come dey look like NO TF = APL oooooooO
Somebori say something concrete
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2019
Then if we have up to 30 persons that are non alerted across all dates of interview, then the value for which that can be a 10% is 300, and you just mentioned 150, so 30 persons not alerted is still significant and when compared to the total population,it may seem to be the 10-14% of the 9000 candidates needed for the job.

Else alert should continue in earnest today so that we can be sure that the supposed relationship between alert and APL is finally dead
Nairanema:
But I think last week Monday/Tuesday had the highest number of viewers per time. At some point, there were about 150 people viewing at the same time.

We were all expecting the fruit of Easymoneysniper’s prediction.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2019
Nonsense ooo
Everybody will be paid oo
If dem never pay you, go hustle for your money oo
They started paying few days after the interview...

The Tfare is your entitlement for making it to the interview...

Whether you get Tfare alert or not..

APL go still locate people whey e wan locate..

Even people whey no go interview sef go follow get..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2019
They will still continue payment and maybe the last 100 person whey no get alert go talk say dem go post dem to NNPC GMD office angry smiley smiley
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2019
I wonder to what end u guys are still troubling urselfs about this Tfare stuff. Let it rest and believe in yourselves.

Better still u can send msgs to NNPC to find out what is delaying the APL. Or what's the feedback after 2months of the interview.

Note : its ur right to know the status of ur application until it is closed out.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.