Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833533 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kentblues(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2019
[b]the APL IS NOT COMING OUT SOON THIS YEAR , IS ON HOLD TILL FURTHER NOTICE, YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP KEEPING YOUR HOPE HIGH...THE CASUALS IN THE SYSTEM WHO HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR THE PAST 7YEARS, 10 YEARS 15 YERARS ARE SERIOUSLY ON NNPC'S NECK FOR CONVERSION TO PERMANENT STAFF,THE PRESSURE IS HIGH AND CHALLENGING,THE 3 REFINERIES ARE NOT IN WORKING CONDITION, REHABILITATION WILL SOON COMMENCE FOR 15 TO 16 MONTHS TO BE COPMPLETED... THEN WE CAN START TALKING ABOUT RECRUITMENT OFFICIALLY...I KNOW MANY OF YOU HERE WILL NOT LIKE THIS.[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2019
klassd:
Keep talking about TF alerts, when NNPC is busy withdrawing, readjusting and resending list to FCC.
It doesn't matter... let them readjust finish
We will be part of the list insha'Allah
grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2019
At this rate I would not mind any update from any sauce now,Hope is substance
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2019
kentblues:
[b]the APL IS NOT COMING OUT SOON THIS YEAR , IS ON HOLD TILL FURTHER NOTICE, YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP KEEPING YOUR HOPE HIGH...THE CASUALS IN THE SYSTEM WHO HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR THE PAST 7YEARS, 10 YEARS 15 YERARS ARE SERIOUSLY ON NNPC'S NECK FOR CONVERSION TO PERMANENT STAFF,THE PRESSURE IS HIGH AND CHALLENGING,THE 3 REFINERIES ARE NOT IN WORKING CONDITION, REHABILITATION WILL SOON COMMENCE FOR 15 TO 16 MONTHS TO BE COPMPLETED... THEN WE CAN START TALKING ABOUT RECRUITMENT OFFICIALLY...I KNOW MANY OF YOU HERE WILL NOT LIKE THIS.[/b]
Jarus come and see something
Chai
Let me come and be going jarus must hear this
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2019
kentblues:
please tell us your Name, state of origin and Date of birth. NNPC needs you

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2019
furrr:

Sauce please grin

FCC

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2019
klassd:
Keep talking about TF alerts, when NNPC is busy withdrawing, readjusting and resending list to FCC.

is this the "no bad news" Jarus is talking about??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by eclint(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2019
theSpark:

Thank God it crashed. I was already mobilizing a band of patriotic elements to go and vandalize the bus grin

cheesy grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2019
klassd:

FCC
Thank you sir
smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edidiong25: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2019
furrr:

Jarus come and see something
Chai
Let me come and be going jarus must hear this
grin grin
Lol. I support this. Oga jarus, abeg where ya house dy?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2019
klassd:

This sounds nice.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2019
kentblues:

Fake news. Thank you.

The system has been in an unfavorable shape for a long time. Nothing you said would change the fact that they will still recruit candidates.

The bottom line is NNPC is understaffed and getting fresh blood in the system is top priority right now.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2019
kentblues:

Are you part of the "casual workers"? didn't you sit for the test or the interview? did NNPC ban them to participate in the recruitment? anyway, these questions doesn't matter at this point, after all, everybody is fighting for himself... the ultimate question is, do "casual workers" hold so much power to delay or distrupt this recruitment?

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2019
klassd:
Could this be the reason they're hurrying the payments so they can forget about us, ASAP?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2019
larride:

This sounds nice.
for those that have people at FCC cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by brainybox: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2019
kentblues:

Just like saying contract bank staff will prevent the bank from employing new staff. Let's see how next week plays out.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lahizak: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2019
lahizak:
Morning guys. I just heard dat d list of selected candidates have not even reached where it suppose to reach for signatures. Im not even sure it has been fully compiled yet. This may eventually be a long ride
I posted this awhile ago after talking to one of the FCC top guns. His response exactly was that "NNPC are not serious". I was able to speak with a staff that also handle some of NNPC GMD media contents and all he said is that all he knows is that the process is still in progress. I tried pressing hard but he didnt say a thing more. Truth is that this process start well and fast, however now its taking a long time. You guys that are working are even lucky, d wait wont be that frustrating. Some of us, me inclusive are jobless and penniless, so imagine how frustrating this is for us. Its easy to find a theory or information and attached urself to it, only God knows how i was really counting days when sumone said september 9/10. However, events av shown dat nobody really know whats going on at NNPC. Nobody knows when APL will be out, it myt be tomorrow, next year or never. So i will advice us to try and get our mind off it. Those with job should face their jobs. Those of us jobless should focus hard on finding job and forget this whole process. APL will drop when it drop. So please stop listening to those saying both negative and positive things about APL. They dont know jack shit and are only speculating

33 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2019
furrr:

But come to think of it if everyone is going to get paid.
I think it's more logical to pay sequential from 1st to 11th

Disclaimer
Just thinking out loud here
Adopt my thought at your own risk
I am sourceless

grin grin
My broda, I see what u're thinking. The way NNPC is paying seems more like weeding. If u understand what I'm saying. I stand to be corrected though....but only if you can give me a reasonable excuse for the haphazard payment! I can't believe all those unpaid at various dates would made mistake with their account details. Nigerian Youth as sharp as we are no dey carry account details play...talkless of making mistake out of it

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2019
olusholag1:

My broda, I see what u're thinking. The way NNPC is paying seems more like weeding. If u understand what I'm saying. I stand to be corrected though....but only if you can give me a reasonable excuse for the haphazard payment! I can't believe all those unpaid at various dates would made mistake with their account details. Nigerian Youth as sharp as we are no dey carry account details play...talkless of making mistake out of it
Omo I can make mistake like no tomorrow....

But when it comes to dropping acct details and money I make sure I tripple check sef .....

And besides some unverified people on this thread have claimed that they have been called by nnpc to ask them for their correct acct details.....

So error can be safely removed from reasons of not being paid TF

But like I mentioned earlier only time will tell
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nairanema: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2019
Some people actually think conducting a recruitment exercise is something a GMD conjures from his night sleep.

A recruitment exercise is performed—especially for a governmental organization—usually when there is no other option that they just have to recruit.

Do you know what it takes to conduct a recruitment program of such magnitude? The logistics, the people, the funds...? It’s a very big deal.

Imagine the humongous budget!

It requires careful planning which must have been several months ahead of the CBT we all did.

To cancel (or unnecessarily delay) such an exercise won’t be easy, not from an outsider’s view but from a managerial perspective.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2019
lahizak:

I posted this awhile ago after talking to one of the FCC top guns. His response exactly was that "NNPC are not serious". I was able to speak with a staff that also handle some of NNPC GMD media contents and all he said is that all he knows is that the process is still in progress. I tried pressing hard but he didnt say a thing more. Truth is that this process start well and fast, however now its taking a long time. You guys that are working are even lucky, d wait wont be that frustrating. Some of us, me inclusive are jobless and penniless, so imagine how frustrating this is for us. Its easy to find a theory or information and attached urself to it, only God knows how i was really counting days when sumone said september 9/10. However, events av shown dat nobody really know whats going on at NNPC. Nobody knows when APL will be out, it myt be tomorrow, next year or never. So i will advice us to try and get our mind off it. Those with job should face their jobs. Those of us jobless should focus hard on finding job and forget this whole process. APL will drop when it drop. So please stop listening to those saying both negative and positive things about APL. They dont know jack shit and are only speculating
@JARUS
we need you ooo
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2019
kentblues:

NNPC Casual worker cited grin

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Nairanema:
Some people actually think conducting a recruitment exercise is something a GMD conjures from his night sleep.

A recruitment exercise is performed—especially for a governmental organization—usually when there is no other option that they just have to recruit.

Do you know what it takes to conduct a recruitment program of such magnitude? The logistics, the people, the funds...? It’s a very big deal.

Imagine the humongous budget!

It requires careful planning which must have been several months ahead of the CBT we all did.

To cancel (or unnecessarily delay) such an exercise won’t be easy, not from an outsider’s view but from a managerial perspective.

Omoh are you sure u be Nigerian, is this ur first recruitment exercise grin Nigerian government are capable of a lot of things that may seem absolutely impossible to right thinking people

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Rafiq2:

NNPC Casual worker cited grin

This guy u funny oo
Where are you from
Just want to check something
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2019
furrr:

This guy u funny oo
Where are you from
Just want to check something
grin grin
from Oguta
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2019
darado:
from Oguta
See you
Na you be rafiq
And where is oguta agian
grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2019
grin lol you people are not serious jare, Make I go shop

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sulleymanimam(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2019
kentblues:
Same news, different source. Well, let us keep hoping it is not true, but there is no flame without fire. I am suspecting Jarus's "no bad news". It may mean there is fire on the mountain and he doesn't qant to cause panic here. May the Almighty do the best for us all.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2019
joobseekar:

Are you part of the "casual workers"? didn't you sit for the test or the interview? did NNPC ban them to participate in the recruitment? anyway, these questions doesn't matter at this point, after all, everybody is fighting for himself... the ultimate question is, do "casual workers" hold so much power to delay or distrupt this recruitment?

@bolder absolutely not... about 30 contract staff in NAPIMS wrote the CBT only 2 persons made it to Oral. How would people not qualified based on advertised requirements hold NNPC to ransom? Doesn't sound true to me but what do I know.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2019
Sulleymanimam:

Same news, different source. Well, let us keep hoping it is not true, but there is no flame without fire. I am suspecting Jarus's "no bad news". It may mean there is fire on the mountain and he doesn't qant to cause panic here.May the Almighty do the best for us all.
Hmmm Ameen brother

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2019
Lol. Jarus might need to break the silence

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Checkmate0074: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Tired of checking in here.Tried taking my mind of this recruitment but when I think of the Annual package and benefits, I keep coming over for info. Day and Night person dey here ,haba! How can one be addicted to Horror movie? Yes o! All this Theories don turn horror

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.